Project Pokemon Regulus: A Region and Fakemon Project

well a Djinn Pokemon already Exist (Hoopa), One looks too much like Ralts, (Pokemon will never make another Pokemon that has many kinds of evolution the max is 3 (hitmons) now (Eevee is unique :p has like 8 evolutions) so ya know, Love the Water starter ( my favorite type is fire and the last game i picked a water type (Mudkip), love the design of the region, (looks a bit like Unova (another reason why i like it) not talking about the B/W map design), one big problem though....... 12 gyms :| really its nice but i don't want to challenge 12 gyms i think 8 is a lot already, Finaly WAY, WAY, WAY to many Steel types, everyone has one too, Champion, Team leader, and many Pokemon so...I love it though great job (i made a North Unova) has a 2nd set of 8 gyms and a whole new set of Elite 4 and champion. :p kalos_region_map_by_enigmatiki-d664das.jpg
BTW the Kalos region B/W style isn't mine and i take no credit whatsoever.

Only just come across this, and to say I'm impressed is an understatement. Would be cool to see more pokemon with three stages of evolution, but still really cool nevertheless. If only I was anywhere near as good at art as you, I'd be designing my own region and pokemon. But I truly suck at art, so I stick to admiring the wonderful work and imagination of others. I really hope you keep up with this, and who knows, maybe people on here know some good programmers who could actually make it into a small PC game.

Lastly, I really love the designs for both M & F Devlux, Sacreflora, Drasilikos, Stalakarn, Flaschemy, and Roachach

Last edited:
NECROBUMP YET AGAIN!!! (I really love procrastinating goddammit)

well a Djinn Pokemon already Exist (Hoopa), One looks too much like Ralts, (Pokemon will never make another Pokemon that has many kinds of evolution the max is 3 (hitmons) now (Eevee is unique :p has like 8 evolutions) so ya know, Love the Water starter ( my favorite type is fire and the last game i picked a water type (Mudkip), love the design of the region, (looks a bit like Unova (another reason why i like it) not talking about the B/W map design), one big problem though.... 12 gyms :| really its nice but i don't want to challenge 12 gyms i think 8 is a lot already, Finaly WAY, WAY, WAY to many Steel types, everyone has one too, Champion, Team leader, and many Pokemon so...I love it though great job (i made a North Unova) has a 2nd set of 8 gyms and a whole new set of Elite 4 and champion. :p View attachment 7852
BTW the Kalos region B/W style isn't mine and i take no credit whatsoever.
Sorry for being rude but your post just gives me a headache.
>Djinn Pokemon already exists
So what if Hoopa exists? Does it matter if I have a Desert Prince fakemon that can turn into a Djinn just because Hoopa already exists? We should petition to GameFreak to remove Feebas from existence just because Magikarp exists then.

>Hurr Pokemon will never make another Pokemon with too many evolutions... but eevee is an exception because eevee is the bestest evarr
Sigh. Yeah good job disproving yourself in one sentence.

>12 gyms is a lot :|
I'm sorry that GSC and HGSS wasn't fun for you.

>Too many Steel-types
I don't see how this is a problem when RSE introduced too many Dragon-types on its dex and BW released too many Fighting-types on its own too. You're just nitpicking.

>BW Style Kalos map
Why are you showing me this? I don't get it.
Only just come across this, and to say I'm impressed is an understatement. Would be cool to see more pokemon with three stages of evolution, but still really cool nevertheless. If only I was anywhere near as good at art as you, I'd be designing my own region and pokemon. But I truly suck at art, so I stick to admiring the wonderful work and imagination of others. I really hope you keep up with this, and who knows, maybe people on here know some good programmers who could actually make it into a small PC game.

Lastly, I really love the designs for both M & F Devlux, Sacreflora, Drasilikos, Stalakarn, Flaschemy, and Roachach
About the 3-stage mons, yeah i guess I've been doing more of the 2-stagers... I actually have a total of 16 3-stage lines planned and I'll get to designing them sooner or later i promise :)

So yeah, on to the fakemons:
This is my early bird line based on the Woodpecker: Chiculet, Peckeroo and Bunkreckr!
YYBNHGJ.png
gp3gSlN.png
KYPhGjB.png

The mandatory Pikaclone of my dex: Birinne!
10ASZHT.png

Here's another forme of Vendorsa, which is obtained by evolving it on Tuesdays: Vendorsa Silk Forme!
Ny8wHyJ.png

My Desert Plantmon based on the Aloe Vera: Chlorovera!
yfoPh30.png

Next is a Bug line based on Ants, which has gender-exclusive evolutions! Presenting Larvant, Raidiant and Gaiantess!
VZwfj62.png
OIMUjlL.png
0YyfkTz.png

And finally, a Water/Dark line based on Krill and Mantis Shrimp. Here's Shrimpip and Prwnage!
HuBCqKr.png
gw7lzzY.png

Update:

A Fire/Ice fakemon line which consists of 2 different prevos that has the same evolution: Pyrospira, Cryospira and Omnispira

7RqVj4S.png
Uamp4Aq.png
5BaCxhK.png

An Ice/Rock fakemon made up of Mountain Goat x Ibex x Yak elements: Bahramute

bUJh2rZ.png

The champion of my region, Valeria

r6nbJEI.png

And her partner fakemon which is also the first drawn mega evolution of this dex: Mega Valthena

5giQbKN.png

Back