Writing Pokemon: Modern Warfare (12+) Chapter one is up!

Should I continue?

• Total voters

Bob Franklin

This is War!
This is my second fanfic attempt (first one epic failed.) This one is a mix of some Call of Duty and Pokemon in it.

Plot
Each of the 4 great regions are in war. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Each fighting for total control over the other. This time, the are not only using pokemon. They have brought in soldiers armed with Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles, and Shotguns. Our hero, Justin, is fighting for Kanto. Kanto and Johto are fighting against Hohen and Sinnoh for total control. Kanto is on the verge of defeat. But one battle can change the entire tide of the fight.

Prologue
The alarm was deafiningly loud. I, along with many of my friends, were rushing down the hallway to get ready. I finally made it to the armory. I grabbed a helmet, some gernades, and flash bangs. I run to the pistols and choose my M9. I then get my trusty MP5 and ammo.

After everyone has there equipment, pokeballs start falling from the ceiling. I swiftly grab six out of the air and run out of there.

I slap them on my belt without even bothering to look at what they were. I always waited until I got to my station.

As I was running, many thoughts ran through my head.

"Will I make it out alive? Will we lose the battle? Will there be enough men to fight against the enemy?"

I shake these frightening thoughts out of my head. This was no time to be worrying about that. Right now, we had a battle to win.

I steal a quick look at my watch and curse to myself. We had about an hour before they were apon us and only a few of us were getting to our stations. I think to myself, "Of course they had to choose now to attack. The whole reason everybody is behind me is because we were in the middle of dinner."

When I get to my station, I notice I'm the first one. I take the time to look at which pokemon I got. The pokeballs consisted of: Steelix, Charizard, Swampert, Gengar and Staraptor. When I look at the last one I realize I got lucky.

The last one contained one of the few coveted legendarys. It wasn't just any Legendary either. It was Rayquaza, the lord of the sky. Right then, I felt a surge of confidence go through me. With all these pokemon on my side, I had no doubt in my mind that we wouldn't lose.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

RE: Pokemon: Modern Warfare

Hmmm, I'm curious to see where this goes. I like it so far. One thing I caught (I didn't search for any, so I might have missed more):

It wasn't just any Legendary either.

O-O Oops... Accedent. Thanks for cathcing that! '^_^

Thanks for the compliments too. I'm trying to decide how many chapters I should have.

A great fanfic, though I think that for practically every fanfic on PB. And I only found Hoenn to be mispelled, unless Hoenn was renamed Hohen in this story.

>.< I was never really sure how to spell that. Thanks for pointing that out! Thanks for the compliment too!

Chapter one should be up before this weekend is over.

That was an awesome story!! I didn't really take a super, extra good look, but I didn't find anything else wrong.

Looks good so far. ;]
I wanna see where this goes, so I guess I can't wait for Chappie 1 XP

Thanks both of you! I plan this to go pretty far! On a side note TSL, POST THE NEXT CHAPTER OF COLD-BLOODED ALREADY!!! >:OOOO

I'm going to go ahead and start though Chapter 1! :D

EDIT: Just noticed a mistake! Marshtomp is supposed to be Swampert. XP

Bob Franklin said:
On a side note TSL, POST THE NEXT CHAPTER OF COLD-BLOODED ALREADY!!! >:OOOO

If ya keep posting in caps, never! >=|
Lol, I'm getting to it, just been busy with school.

I'm glad you say this'll go far ^-^

We had about an hour before they were apon us

I'm not the kind of person that reads fanfics, but I really like this. I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Wow. I'm chock full of mistakes! XP

Thanks for the comment. DON'T Expect it from 10-6 O'clock Eastern Standard tommorow. I'll be at a fair. :D

RE: Pokemon: Modern Warfare (13+)

Chapter 1
Since I was the first one, I figured I might as well take a seat and think about things. What about though, I wasn't sure of.

I began to devise a strategy about what to do with the pokemon I got. After intense thought, I realized I need to keep Rayquaza hidden so he doesn't fall into the enemy's hands. As I thought about the destruction he would cause, I chill ran down my spine.

I release the Gengar I got and handed him Rayquaza's pokeball with Rayquaza in it. I told him my instructions and off he went.

After about 10 or so minutes, Gengar comes back nodding his head. I sigh in relief to myself because now we still had a chance, even if we lost.

I notice that the others have begun to arrive. I quickly notice our captain and run over to him.

"Captain! I have some news for you!"

"What is it soldier?"

"Well when we got our pokeballs sir, I got lucky and got Rayquaza. I then hid it in a certain spot. I figured that If is didn't come back alive from this fight, someone else should know."

"That's crazy talk soldier! For that lie, drop and give me fifty!"

"But sir-"

"ONE HUNDRED!!!"

The captains face was glowing in anger. I knew it was useless to protest so I did as I told. A minute later I stood up panting and ran to my station before he decided to give me more.

"Hey Justin. We haven't even started and already your looking red in the face!"

I quickly recognize it as my good friend Austin. I laugh at his comment to show I don't mind.

"The captain gave me push-ups because he didn't believe me."

"About what?"

"I got Rayquaza. I hid it but he didn't listen."

"Really? Lucky. I got Beedrill... Again."

I laugh at this because ever since he was a young boy, he's been scared to death by Beedrill. Now they seem to stalk him wherever he goes.

"Wow... Talk about-"

I was cut off as the alarm went off again. I glanced at my watch and realized it was time. I stood up, made sure my guns were loaded, and brushed off my pants.

"Looks like it's time." I commented.

"Yep."

"Get going. This is about to get real ugly, real fast."

I looked towards the door to show him I was serious. I grabbed Swampert's pokeball in my left hand. My other hand was holding my MP5. I was gripping them so hard, my knuckles turned white.

I realized I was doing exactly what I was told not to do in boot camp. I wasn't relaxing.

I started taking deep breaths to calm myself down. I heard the captain screaming his head off in the distance. Probably somebody got out of line. Either that or they were almost upon us.

I was staring at the exit. As if we were having a contest. I waited for what seemed like an entire year but what was actually a couple minutes. Just as I thought we were in the clear, I heard a boom in the distance.

I heard the gunfire first. Then the screams of agony. I knew once they were through with, we would be next. Then suddenly, the gunfire ended. Along with it the screams ceased. I then heard marching. I knew that sound. It was time for our turn. They turned around the bend and we faced each other.

Then, it was if all of Hell had been let loose.

~~~

Everything became a blur. I quickly pulled out a Grenade, counted to 4, and then heaved it as hard as I could. Several screams of agony followed. I then grabbed Swampert's pokeball and released him. He quickly dispatched 20 enemy's with a single Water Gun.

He was just about to do it again when he was shot it the skull. The bullets went cleanly through his head, piercing his brain. I glanced at him and immediately regretted it, for I could see the blood gushing from his head. I turned my head but not before seeing the brains scattered about.

I took another pokeball at random and threw it. Charizard came out and squished two enemies as he did. He roared a mighty roar that would've normally sent many people running. Not these guys though.

He flew up into the sky and started to burn down columns upon columns of people. But there always seemed to be more to fill there dead comrades place. I pulled out my gun and killed a good 15 people when I heard I loud bellow. I looked up and immediately realized Charizard was dead.

I grimaced when I heard more and more people and pokemon go down. All of this pain, suffering, all for power. It made me want to end it all right then. I shot down three more people and then released Gengar. He immediately flew into the enemy's ranks and began killing them left and right. But as earlier, there were always more to take there place.

I looked around at our dwindling numbers, surprised we had survived this long. I realized we need more fire power. I released both Steelix and Staraptor, thinking that by now Gengar was dead.

The ground began to tremble as Steelix came down. I realized it was Earthquake and swiftly grabbed Staraptor who brought me into the air just enough so that I wouldn't get hurt.

I began to lose my grip on my gun. As I went to tighten my grip on it, I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. Then my leg. That was all I remembered as I came down, almost dead.

~~~End of Chapter 1~~~

Sorry for the update taking so long. >.< Been playing CoD: MW2 these past couple days. :}

Bob Franklin said:
"Well when we got our pokeballs sir, I got lucky and got Rayquaza. I then hid it in a certain spot. I figured that If is didn't come back alive from this fight, someone else should know."

"That's crazy talk soldier! For that lie, drop and give me fifty!"
Should've not said anything. :)

Bob Franklin said:
I began too lose my grip on my gun.
What does that mean again, Soldier?

Interesting plot. I'd gladly read more.

Zyflair said:
Bob Franklin said:
I began too lose my grip on my gun.
What does that mean again, Soldier?

Interesting plot. I'd gladly read more.

I didn't put that. You must be crazy! :rolleyes:

Starting Chapter 2! Due to laziness and the fact that I thought this was dead, I haven't worked on it! :]

Back