Pokemon Ice Version

RE: Pokemon Ice Version *Updated front post with a lot of artwork*

It doesn't give two different downloads so I don't have a clue if it is or not. You can try it:

http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/download

They just recently released a version for Mac (April).

"On April 14, 2010, A release candidate for the Mac version was released."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Maker

darksun I looked. Could you give me a link to it?

You gotta register, I think.

http://glog.yoyogames.com/?p=801
http://gm4mac.yoyogames.com/login_page.php

Registering... (hope his works...)

Don't pay for the extensions, we just need the free version.

Yeah I know. Rats, It's not letting me sign up!!!

I was bored, sooo..

2yz08pw.png

Better version comming up soon. Here:

o06iww.png

15o9vmg.png

The Pokemon-logo is a little bit misplaced, gonna fix that. Here:

w8uyp1.png

Transparent, yo:

smdbsy.png

Soo.. many.. pics..

Does it look.. OK?

ICE looks okay. But I was thinking more along the lines of Ice crystals...

Okay. D;

Can you give me some examples?

This, but cooler:

http://i37.tinypic.com/jrznmu.jpg

Hmm...Well if we get that logo done I can make it into a DS Like Cover box. With like the shape and everything. Kinda like Rose Version did.

To-Do List:
  • Make tiles. Including ground/trees Done
  • Make TinyTree. In Progress
  • Record video of tiny tree and upload to video hosting site for members to see.
  • Setup battle simulator for testing.
  • More tiles.

Edit: So I just figured out how I can easier make the character move and what I need to do to have him appear to walk. I need to have a two frame animation. For each direction. For this purpose I will just me using HGSS Trainer sprites since our current Rival Sprites are not all same dimensions, thus resulting in a crappy animation and our character to jump tiles. x.x

I also got to simplify how we operate the sprites/objects in the game and I am adding those into coding. Thank god I am framiliar with the base languages of GML and it reminds me a lot of languages I have programmed in before making it 10x easier on me.

Edit 2: Using this sprite with this sort of animation to give walking effect for now until we get actual sprites that fit the dimensions. (17x25)

Test23323.gif

Edit 3:

Here is the demo.

May I please help with the Champion? Ok may his name be Dustin and this is a pic of his sprite and challenge sprite DO NOT USE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

Attachments

• Dustin Challenge Sprite.PNG
    Dustin Challenge Sprite.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 27

Dude...No just no. That is stolen from someone else. All you did was change the hair color. See here.

Charizard88 said:
Hmm...Well if we get that logo done I can make it into a DS Like Cover box. With like the shape and everything. Kinda like Rose Version did.

To-Do List:
  • Make tiles. Including ground/trees Done
  • Make TinyTree. In Progress
  • Record video of tiny tree and upload to video hosting site for members to see.
  • Setup battle simulator for testing.
  • More tiles.

Edit: So I just figured out how I can easier make the character move and what I need to do to have him appear to walk. I need to have a two frame animation. For each direction. For this purpose I will just me using HGSS Trainer sprites since our current Rival Sprites are not all same dimensions, thus resulting in a crappy animation and our character to jump tiles. x.x

I also got to simplify how we operate the sprites/objects in the game and I am adding those into coding. Thank god I am framiliar with the base languages of GML and it reminds me a lot of languages I have programmed in before making it 10x easier on me.

Edit 2: Using this sprite with this sort of animation to give walking effect for now until we get actual sprites that fit the dimensions. (17x25)

Test23323.gif

Edit 3:

Here is the demo.
Wow. Just wow. That is... great!
I think grenop town should be the second town. REmember that it has fruit trees (Berries?) growing.

Quick opinion for champion, I think he should be called max.
As for the storyline, I agree that team terrafrost should be changing the weather. Maybe there is some powerful gem in the center of Tokaw cave on the main legendary that team terrafrost wants as the gem can change the weather. You have to stop them or something. A teeny bit like team galactic and mount coronet, except you go to the summit via a cave.

Charizard88 said:
Dude...No just no. That is stolen from someone else. All you did was change the hair color. See here.

lol I got permission and then I recolored it and changed the format and also improved quality.....;)
Oh and I'm a very good spriter.
EDIT: wait I got it from another thread and asked the "owner"....Where they lying because it wasn't superfoot that I got it from

@Charizard. Demo is awesome. Still working on getting Game Maker =(

@Dustin Why? Why would you steal Superfoof's art? Call it your own? Then ask for it to be the champion called Dustin? Make your own game you jerk. >=( I know I shouldn't be mean but that's just mean. >=(

(Dustin = >=[ )

Please don't call people names. Thanks. ~Xous

Dustin said:
lol I got permission and then I recolored it and changed the format and also improved quality.....;)
EDIT: wait I got it from another thread and asked the "owner"....Where they lying because it wasn't superfoot that I got it from

Proof? And no actually all you did was color the hair brown...you didn't improve anything.

Prove it.

And to your edit, show us this "owner".

Edit: Thank you Charidude. :)

^I agree with Charizard. And I say, (still need to ask Ice) but after a jerkish move like that you shouldn't be allowed to help...

Dustin said:

Also its Superfoof not superfoot. I mean really Super Foot??

Ha Ha very funny I don't havee the link because I dedlted my post >:O JERK!! I'm going to find the username tomorrow but right noe I'm tired....I haven't had sleep in like 2 days lol My bro kept me up Cya 2morrow >:O

Please don't call people names. Thanks. ~Xous

Back