Pokemon I made!

poke_master1

May Contain Nuts
Rate!

1.Skullinide
Toxic Skull Pokemon
Type:poison

Skullinide dwell in dark places, and kill prey that wander near with a blast from the poisonous gasses that leak from its body.

Aborang
Timid Boomarang Pokemon
Type:Normal/Flying

Aborang are shy creatures, and thus spend their days in groups, flying wherever the wind takes them.

More soon!

If you'd like, I could create concept art for you at some point. =]
I can do sprites too, but I wouldn't say I'm that great, especially when it comes to scratching. xD

Once I get time, I'll draw them for you. ;]
They really are nice ideas you have there. =]

Some more details would be nice too...i'm guessing this barely took any effort at all :p

SixaxiS said:
Some more details would be nice too...I'm guessing this barely took any effort at all :p

It took tremendous effort just comin' up with the names!!!:D Seriously, though, Aborang should look like a traditional boomarang with some markings on its wings and a timid look on its face. Skullinide... we-ell, that's different. A skull with a white body, four stub legs and three craters on its back with purple haze coming out of them.

More pokes 2morrow!

Gorillord
Gorilla pokemon
Normal/Dark
Evolves from: Ambipom

Gorillord love to hide in dense jungle, ambushing unsuspecting adventurers at the first chance they get.

I don't think so. Ambipomb is kind of Happy-go-lucky. Gorrila's are buff. I can't imagine an abipomb with huge muscles.

Cool but I think Gorillord should be just Gorilord.(one L)
And I was also wondering if I could make up my own pokemon and then post it.

Juliacoolo said:
I don't think so. Ambipomb is kind of Happy-go-lucky. Gorrila's are buff. I can't imagine an abipomb with huge muscles.

I actually designed this before Ambipom was announced! Gorillord has two Ls because it's spelled funky, like other pokemon named. Gorillord is black with a grey chest and face. He has three tails, each with a hand on it. And yes, I know gorillas don't have tails. I actually made these years ago. I have over a hundered, including starters!

Okay, so I had a go at drawing Gorillord for you. You didn't describe much of him, so some for some of him I had to use my own imagination or look at Ambipom himself.
I just took a photo of it since it might not have been exactly what you wanted...
I can change a few things later if you like. ^^'

Tell me what you think anyway. I'll try to draw Skullinide and Aborang soon too if you like.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20090221_14.jpg
    Snapshot_20090221_14.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 27
Staraptor said:
Okay, so I had a go at drawing Gorillord for you. You didn't describe much of him, so some for some of him I had to use my own imagination or look at Ambipom himself.
I just took a photo of it since it might not have been exactly what you wanted...
I can change a few things later if you like. ^^'

Tell me what you think anyway. I'll try to draw Skullinide and Aborang soon too if you like.

It's awesome! Thanks! I couldn't have done it better myself!

SotS said:
These are actually pretty good ideas, keep up the good work. :D

Thanks! I have actually made up a regional 'dex with 201 pokemon, and about 74 of them are brand-spankin'-new! I even have some new trainer classes, like Tennis Players, who use ball like pokemon like Voltorb, Electrode, and some new pokemon I made up called Morphit, Morphin, and Morphall.

Back