Pokemon I made!

I'm thinkning of uploading my drawings myself.....

I'm trying to come up with a name for my region. Any ideas?

The evil teams are Team Flora (They use grass-type Pokemon) and Team Fauna (Experts in the steel-type)

These are cool ideas. Have you made sprites for the Pokemon and trainers yet? For a region name, would something like Honshu, Dazaifon, or Sazafuku work, or are they too non-related to the other region names?

poke_master1 said:
Rate!

1.Skullinide
Toxic Skull Pokemon
Type:poison

Skullinide dwell in dark places, and kill prey that wander near with a blast from the poisonous gasses that leak from its body.

Aborang
Timid Boomarang Pokemon
Type:Normal/Flying

Aborang are shy creatures, and thus spend their days in groups, flying wherever the wind takes them.

More soon!

If you plan on making your own pokemon then heres a few pointers.

Make sure that the name has a pun, all pokemon names have a pun that's a special gimik to the Pokemon series.
Include moves in your listing and what level they learn them at.
Make an evolution chain if you want one.
If you really want you can also include stats for your pokemon, this gives readers an indepth veiw of how your pokemon works, it should include, Ev'd and Normal stats, just like serebii.

Plus all Pokemon Regions are named after islands in or near Japan, a list of them here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Japan

Delta said:
poke_master1 said:
Rate!

1.Skullinide
Toxic Skull Pokemon
Type:poison

Skullinide dwell in dark places, and kill prey that wander near with a blast from the poisonous gasses that leak from its body.

Aborang
Timid Boomarang Pokemon
Type:Normal/Flying

Aborang are shy creatures, and thus spend their days in groups, flying wherever the wind takes them.

More soon!

If you plan on making your own pokemon then heres a few pointers.

Make sure that the name has a pun, all pokemon names have a pun that's a special gimik to the Pokemon series.
Include moves in your listing and what level they learn them at.
Make an evolution chain if you want one.
If you really want you can also include stats for your pokemon, this gives readers an indepth veiw of how your pokemon works, it should include, Ev'd and Normal stats, just like serebii.

Plus all Pokemon Regions are named after islands in or near Japan, a list of them here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_Japan
Skullinide is a combo of "skull" and "cyanide," a poison. "Aborang" is a play on "Aborigine," the natives of Australia, and "boomarang." I also have starters, gym leaders and Elite Four. As soon as I have enough of my Pokemon up, I'll reveal the Pokes of the leaders and E4. Honshu (is that what you said?) is a great region name. And no, I cannot make sprites. I DO have concept art, though, I'll try to find a way to get that up. They are good pictures, and I'm proud of a lot of these new Pokemon.

Still workin' on gettin' concept art up, but here are the starters:

Wacks
Mushroom Pokemon
Grass/Poison
Evolves at level 14

Wacks are social creatures, and often hold grand festivals. However, it is sometimes overexcited, and occasionally releases spores from its stalk.

Wayn
Mushroom Pokemon
Grass/Poison
Evolves at level 32

Wayn are mischievious. They will sneak up on other Pokemon and scatter spores all around them. When Wayn is angered, its spores turn poisonous.

Mushelium
Mushroom Pokemon
Grass/Poison

Mushelium slither around the forest floor. They spray their prey with poisonous spores, then wait for it to be weak enough to eat.

Vulcapiller
Fire Worm Pokemon
Fire/Bug
Evolves at level 14

When Vulcapiller is near evolution, it curls up into a ball, singing any who touch it.

Cumbustylis
Fire Cocoon Pokemon
Fire/Bug
Evolves at level 29

Cumbustylis does not do much. It stays perfectly still, waiting to evolve.

Ledpyro
Fire butterfly Pokemon
Fire/bug

Ledpyro flies around, burning old trees and buildings to create the energy it needs.

More later!

Back