do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game!

you have to do it!I can't,I'm not over 13 so i can't.

RE: pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game!

do you think I am? lol I'm only 13. we'll have to wait a "big one" to join, or, lie. it's a shame, but I didn't have trouble with the age (I've said I'm 13 that time) but I dunno the system and was afraid... so er... I've left so just say everything wrong, except mails, because you can't activate the website. let's say
name:fhhaisfhiua
surname:kfjsofjosf
birthdate 27/12/1990 or older (my date system is day/month/year)
adress: ishfisahfsah
mail: (CF's mail)@(whatever).com
city: well say the truth...
country:why not? we've been liying quite a lot, that's enough
ID:123456789 oops ¡¡¡ lying again :p
tel: 9876-53243 erhem....
and like that... it isn't very difficult just make sure that, with all those lies, you say the truth for a month :p

I made a forum but i can't actually find it:pStuff that:(

owowowowww.... where in the world can you find someone else that makes a forum and can't find it o0 OMGGGGGGGGG
do you remember anything that can help us to find it?
PS: if I'll find it before you, make me a S.mod :p(just joking, though not very much...)

Obviously you'd be a SM.It was on invisionfree,any ideas?

Come on. If you want me, I can help you. IS THAT THE RIGHT PLACE TO SIGN UP? I can help you with making you a web-page and forums. Need my help? Answer please.

Is what the right place to sign up?

That thread. I'd just like to help with updating and/or making some site for your version and forums, because I really don't have anything to do those days.

But what do you mean by"That"?I am confused.I made a site but can't find,but when i try to make a new one it says the usernames been taken,even when i type ghfdighihhhh58976

2 things:
a I've found it
b you'll wanna die because it already exist

yeah it's on invisionfee
and the owner has a magmortar as the avatar (i think)
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Scarlet/index.php?s=c3d112934f3f4d43f4e6676806b43ce7&act=idx
EDIT: maybe you wanna die: the "owner" says that hasn't ever heard of PB

and i'll wanna die because its not mine ok another name change(bangs head on wall).

lemme try to make a name
maybe: geoda or mica? or... (thinking... maybe a spanish touch help to confuse people that only speak engish. for example in zelda tp, the energy source in the twilight realm, similar to the light world's sun is called sol, when sol clearly means sun in spanish)

nah
let's keep the gem ideas
I've been looking on wikipedia (spanish)(haven't finished) and had some ideas
maybe...
turmaline? (dunno if it exist like that in english but that's the idea)
mitril?
adamant ium/ine?

Hmmm,the idea about spanish is good.Let me have as try.2 can play at this game:D

that's how a leader should talk great!!!
also we should change the title from pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game! to
pokemon??? version name crisis need help urgently!!
EDIT: by the time you've posted, it's probable that you haven't seen my edited ideas so what do you think?
EDIT 2: until now mitril (mithril that's the correct spelling) isn't in any game, we could use it.
looking for the other 2 options...

Pokemon flint version!!!Translated into silex(Spanish).Hmmm,flint sounds ok.But mithril is quite good.

yeah also tourmaline doesn't exist and sounds good!!!!
EDIT: apparently, adamantium exists and, whats worse, they'll be official
no-one talked about that but... one never knows to check the info's source or if you don't believe
http://www.joystiq.com/2007/04/26/pokemon-diamond-and-pearl-sell-1-million-in-5-days/
it's at the bottom of the article

RE: pokemon no name version.Name crisis,need name URGENTLY!!!!!!

awww. we're really unlucky. whenever I edit with something new, you've posted a min ago how annoying....
read my previous post's edit.
hmmmm personally I don't like that name very much. you know it's like words give me unexplainable thoughts. really, trust me about names. I know when they're good or not
I like tourmaline by far compared to the other names (including mines)

Back