do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game!

good job, we need to make the black line thicker and make the rest gray, each time closer to white, until we reach white, like the other letters.

RE: pokemon Scarlet version.Need Spriters and music composers urgently!!Help our fan-game!

like this?

Attachments

• scarlet logot.PNG
    scarlet logot.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 2

definitely(many ecxlamaition sings. I can't type 'em sometimes...)
well, I'll scan m other dragolia (the old one) but only if you swear that no mater how cool you find it, we wont use it.
and I've got a new move. it's pyroclasty it badly burns (adding a new special condition) both opponents and your partner with a super hot cloud. only pokemon that learn eruption can learn this move

Yah, i guess i did multitype my poke too much, i'll take out most of them. I also haven't been including egg moves, so i'll add that.

OK. and what do you think about pyroclasty?
EDIT: I have dragolia, it's based on CF's one

Dragolia
Dragon/Fight
Ability:Heaven guard:Boosts defence in a pinch
Raises defence and special defence by 1 level when HP lowered to 1/3rd
Heaven force:Boosts attack in a pinch
Raises attack and special attack by 1 level when HP lowered to 1/3rd
steps to hatch:6050
exp for lvl 100:1,250,000
Egg group: Dragon,human-shape
base happiness:35
catch rate:45
effort values:1 atk 2 speed
dashond-lvl 30-dashox-lvl 55-dragolia
colour-red
heroic pokemon
5'01
65 lbs
When DRAGOLIA is using its mystical forces at full power, it's eyes and claws flash blue, a blue aura surrounds it and as usual, it's fur blazes blue.
DRAGOLIA is described as a hero in many legends. It fights loyally to protect it's friends when they are endangered.
Base stats:
HP:85
ATK:120
DEF:90
SP ATK:100
SP DEF:90
SPD:115
TOTAL:600
Moves level up:
- pound
- leer
- ember
- focus energy
- extremespeed
- swords dance
- slash
55 dragon claw
65 close combat
75 Focus blast
80 Hyper beam
100 Mystic blast (PWR: 150 acc 85) (special) type: DRAGON
battle effect: hits both foes. only works in double battles and you can't atack next turn.
will edit with TM/egg moves when we've made every new move

is pyroclasty the name of the attack?Clasty?What on earth is the "clasty" about?There is no such word as clasty.What about....
Inferno aura:Badly burns all players
Badly burns all players,excluding this pokemon.

I make some attacks:):

Insect bite
BUG
power-50
accuracy-0
pp:25
Always hits.Has a 30% chance of causing poison.

Body surge
FIGHTING
power-150
accuracy-100
pp:5
Knocks away 1/4 of this pokemons health

Shadow lock
GHOST
power-0
accuracy-100
pp:10
Gives the foe the "clenching" status.Each turn,its defence will be lowered by 1 level.

Astro missile
NORMAL
power-120
accuracy-40
If this attack misses,It will try to hit again next turn.This won't take up this pokemons turn.

Storm cloud
ELECTRIC
power-90
accuracy-90
Normal attack

Rake claw
Power-70
accuracy-100
Doubles power if foe is sleeping.Instantly wakes them from sleep

charizards friend said:
is pyroclasty the name of the attack?Clasty?What on earth is the "clasty" about?There is no such word as clasty.What about....
Inferno aura:Badly burns all players
Badly burns all players,excluding this pokemon.

I make some attacks:):

Insect bite
BUG
power-50
accuracy-0
pp:25
Always hits.Has a 30% chance of causing poison.

Body surge
FIGHTING
power-150
accuracy-100
Knocks away 1/4 of this pokemons health

Shadow lock
GHOST
power-0
accuracy-100
pp:10
Gives the foe the "clenching" status.Each turn,its defence will be lowered by 1 level.

Astro missile
NORMAL
power-120
accuracy-40
If this attack misses,It will try to hit again next turn.This won't take up this pokemons turn.

Storm cloud
ELECTRIC
power-90
accuracy-90
Normal attack

Rake claw
Power-70
accuracy-100
Doubles power if foe is sleeping.Instantly wakes them from sleep

first, I've said pyroclasty because of pyroclastic clouds from volcanoes that are so hot that burn everything in its path, but pyroclastic cloud is too large so I've made pyroclasty instead.
about your moves: I dunno which type is rake claw, mention it.
                   storm cloud it rather weak. thunderbolt has 5 more power, and 10 more accuracy and chances of paralyzing, and it's a very common attack.
astro missile is too odd. it keeps attacking until it hits? and foesn't take up the pokemon's turn?????o_O
shadow lock should have it's name changed. it sounds like a mean look/spider web- like move and that clenching status... it would be better to just lower defense one or two levels.
body surge is a good idea. but it would be better to be a hyper beam fighting version.
insect bite isn't very good, but it gave me an idea: we could make a bug version of swift and be called swarm attack.
back in less that I've thought... well if you like my dragolia, I'll post it at the results thread.

Ok,a few things.At the start of the game,you don't get stuff like:
A wild pikachu appeared!
Go!SQUIRTLE!
The wild pikachu used thunder!
Squirtle fainted!

Not all attacks are really brilliant.E.g,flamethrower is better than ember in every way.There already is giga impact.Mabye it could be fear lock.Astro missile will become weaker each time it misses.Mabye there should be a space type.

giga impact is normal
and yeah, I know, but if you mean to make a weaker attack, increase PP, and acc and lower attack a bit more
about shadow/fear lock, what I mean to change is the lock part, THAT's what makes it look like mean look or spider web. and astro missile is still waaaaaaay too odd whathever and space type isn't a very good idea.
EDIT: I've finished the banner!!! can you make a link so I can use it in my sig?

Attachments

• scarlet banner.PNG
    scarlet banner.PNG
    76.9 KB · Views: 4

Hey, i'm just checking in, like the attacks.

Since there is orlight,ordim,and spacey moves,I think it may be.Howcome all your ideas have to be good and mine can't?I'm going to edit that banner because of the,welll,you'll see.

OK, edit it
and I don't mean that my ideas are god and yours not. I mean that palkia would have.. 3 types??? and there aren't many spacey moves... if acanthite hadn't used the light type...
is it that difficult to make a good type!!??? (i'm talking to myself)

The new moves i have been making are spacey.And i see about palkia,so thats a bust. I am trying to make a good ordim pic.

yeah I wanted to see it a lot of time ago.yay!!
PS: have you seen the dragolia I've made? (I don't mean the conept but the stats, entry, ability, atks etc.) there's featured mystic blast, a new mve by me :)

Well tis very hard to do.Be done soon.Very rough though.

OK, no problem. and have you started to make the dragolia/bladesol sprite? if you have, what's your current progress?

That was accidently deleted:(The ordim failing,but i could repair it..

man, next time you start doing something, no mater how silly or undeveloped is, post it here so you won't delete it (it's like the third or fourth time you accidentally delete something...) I KNOW!!! you can look for them at the trash part of your PC

No i had to erase it because i did something weird and well,it was a mess.Anyways, heres my short story:
I start doing orlight.Looks a bit,odd,mabye I'll.....Still odd and looks like a donut.But then i think"Hey!This isn't ordims head,but it looks like a sure good doominect!".So i add my previous doominects body,some shading,and wazzam!!!I'll show you at the end of this post.
Doominect
Bug/dark
Ability:pressure
Gender rate:Boy50%girl50%
egg group-Bug/Monster
exp for lvl 100-1,000,000
Steps to hatch-5986
base happiness-55
catch rate-50
Effort values-3hp
evolution line-infestect-lvl 40-doominect

species-Huge larva pokemon
height-4'3
weight-238lbs
colour-Grey
Pokedex entry-It rarely moves from over 2m of its territory.It is blind and uses ultrasonic waves,which can also be used to attack.

Base stats-
hp-110
atk-79
def-85
sp atk-68
sp def-94
spd-50
total-486

moves
1/insect bite
1/leer
10/leech life
20/bite
30/crunch
35/vicegrip
40/glare
50/crush grip
60/screech
65/faint attack
[attachment=2291]

Attachments

• Doominect.PNG
    Doominect.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 18

what's that?????  it's really scary, and even more scary because it didn't match my expectations at all
well I can't make the webpage, so let's try making another one (no I won't do it)

Back