do you think the project is going well?

• it is great and should carry on!

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • errrr,not too bad...

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • no,the pokemon are horrible and you should quit now

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
RE: pokemon no name version.Name crisis,need name URGENTLY!!!!!!

I don't really like tourmaline,i like flint,but i'll ask my brother.

maybe we should ask PB members (you know, poll) if needed erase the old one, we already know that more people think it's grat that the ones that think it's horrible. even though, we can readd it without a name, we can't make a site :(
man I feel like running in circles and shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here are some ideas you might like

Pikaking Electric/Rock

A Pikachu, taller with some of it's skull protruding out like a crown

Angelchu Electric/Flying

A Pikachu with wings a halo

Oh..I hate changing names.I have to make a new banner then!But anyway i searched wikipedia and here are some names that are stones and other names that i like:
marble
anorthosite(sounds like anorith)
akrose
basanite
greenstone
gneiss
ijolite(like iolite name)
migmatite
oolite(also like iolite name)
scoria
variolite(again like iolite)
These were all stones.Just check.Some sound like iolite.i just picked these because i like the name.

I like both adamantium and mithril, though they are overused in everything besides pokemon. Here are some other gems:
Amesthyte, probably already done
opal , probably already done
pyrite , probably already done
agate
topaz, probably already done
coral
aquamrine, probably already done
I will be at the d/p prerelease tomorrow, and so won't be on much

Pikaking and angelchu,pikachus?.We are having pikachu's,but,we need more purely fanmade pokemon.Well,I am sure flint is the best,because my brother said flint too.Well,?The forum is made it is pokemon flint version:)

darn it... man I'm gonna slam my head against the wall now.
you and your bro are the inly ones that, until now, tink that flint id better...  to be more fair with we that work here, and, in fact, everyone that becomes intrested, we should (well, to be honest we must) put a poll and give a day/week for people to vote for a name
if not, i'll do it not to disobey you, but to know what others think. maybe even flint gets more votes and I'll shut up but let's first try.
EDIT: you've said the forums are made. are they flint too? what's the URL.

No i asked alot of people and they all said flint.So flint it is.Just click my banner that funnily enough,still actualy says scarlet:S.Make an account I'll let you be a Super mod.

ok... awww well, giess I have no other choice....(talking about name)
what's the URL? I'll make an account
EDIT: never mind. it was in your banner. I'll make an account right now

hi until some days, I'll have to come here to click your banner so I'll update meanwhile if I have something
EDIT: at flint, I have only 1 star.... why? *sniff* *fake tears* *dramatic act* and I'm still a normal member... *the same*

Back