Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 2

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!
RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes: Season 2 Episodes

Well, that was an absolutely brilliant episode, really enjoyed it.

The whole Ash/Dawn reunion was handled really well, and he wasn't afflicted by the bizarre memory-loss that has plagued him when confronted by say... Koffing. The high-five was a nice touch, and the fact that Ash referenced Cyndaquil's evolution will have made a lot of sense to anyone who hadn't seen the special episode. Piplup/Oshawott acted exactly as I thought they would, very funny. And we have confirmation that Dawn's going to be tagging along for a while, since she's entering the world tournament cup thingy.

Looking forward to this Dragonite episode too. How awesome would it be if Iris captured it? Probably won't happen, but one can hope.

DewottFloatzel63

The cutting edge of cocking about...

Anyway... So far this is getting a little bit weird, There's not even the latest screenshots for upcoming Best Wishes 2's Episodes.

Well just looking forward to see Meloetta transforming into it's Piroutte Form as a debut for this week's episode of BW 89.

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

Oshawott learns Hydro Pump and Piplup knows Headbutt.

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

OK, so Piplup's moveset is really confusing me now. It has Drill Peck, Bubble, Hydro Pump, and... Icebeam? Headbutt? I have no idea. to me, the headbutt looked like an improvised move, like the bubbley countershield. Same goes for the bubble that enveloped the Onix... another weird one.

But hey, Oshawott became marginally less useless. But it's a strange move choice, given that Palpitoad also knows it.

Anyway, cool episode, the little Brock flashback was a really nice, thoughtful touch.

DewottFloatzel63

Amazingly as what we've seen, Piplup had a rubber-ring for an unknown way, Pikachu was having surfboarding. Even though this is the first time ever to see Meloetta using Relic Song and then transformed into a Piroutte Form, and also had Close Combat due to as being Fighting Type only for a Piroutte Form. I was amazed that Oshawott learned Hydro Pump, which it was a good thing, and PIplup learned Headbutt, but end up hurting himself after hitting an Onix.

Sadly though we had to wait 2 weeks later for BW90, because due to next week at July 12th they will re-aired the Movie 14th again, which July 14th will aired the new Movie 15th at the Japanese Cinemas, which we had to wait few months so the new movie will be out and we can watch it.

DewottFloatzel63

Imagining if we saw this screenshot from today's episode. I really like how when Oshawott kicked Piplup's seat out of the way to sit along with Meloetta like this:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6q81oShH91r2en1ko9_1280.jpg

Playerking95

BW092: Junior Cup Opening ! Dragonite VS Beartic !!

Iris's Dragonite and Georgia's Beartic face off.

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Ahah, I thought she'd catch Dragonite. BAM.

DewottFloatzel63

I could not believe my eyes for what I saw the latest episode title, Iris had a Dragonite. Junior Cup Opening, hmmm, I wonder if that also including the others like Trip with his Serperior.

DewottFloatzel63

Has anyone of you seen this latest screenshots of these?

Pokemon Best Wishes 2! - Pikachu Short: "Sing Meloetta: Search for the Rinka Berries" (うたえメロエッタ リンカのみをさがせ) (Aired in July 3rd 2012):
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f4/PK23.png

All screenshots from "Sing Meloetta: Search for the Rinka Berries" (うたえメロエッタ リンカのみをさがせ):
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VWPdMMZxAcQ/T_KVcvl6RaI/AAAAAAAAE1U/C8Jj-CTGTis/s1600/Pokemon+OVA+Sing+Meloetta+Search+for+the+Rinka+Berries+Clipping+Images+AAPF+Report.jpg

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

http://twitpic.com/a5mg09/full
Pokemon Best wishes season 2 episode 5 Iris and Dragonite

R

rafi862

Do Dawn's Piplup used Water Pulse?!

Piplup_Dawn_Water_Pulse.png

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

No idea. it's possible, but I still think it's a modified/improvised bubble. But Piplup's moveset right now could be anything. Very odd stuff going on.

Playerking95

New Episode Title.

BW094?: Iris' Dragonite VS Dawn's Mamoswine!

Information from Pokefan magazine.

Spoilers include:
*The Junior Cup will have 16 participants. Cabernet will be participating. Bel and Kenyan do not appear to be.
*A battle between Iris' Kairyu VS Hikari's Manmoo will take place August 23rd
*Kairyu's battle instinct is so strong it won't listen to Iris' orders (who saw that coming?)
*Satoshi will use Hahakomori in the first round. His opponent is unknown.
*Dent will use Yanappu against someone's Dentula
*Cabernet will be using a Hihidaruma. Shootie will be using Jalorda.
*The following Pokemon were shown without any context. They will probably appear in the cup: Dentula, Chillaccino, Kaburumo, Lanculus, Kuitaran, Gobit, Zebraika, Mebukijika, Mooland.

Spoilers from BW091
So yeah, spoilers from Pokemon Fan:

*Jenny wants the roughneck Kairyu caught, and sets out with a number of skilled Pokemon Trainers to do so.
*These trainers have a Booburn, a Dotekkotsu, a Nutrey, a Hihidaruma and a Dustdas.
*Sazandora is the one who caused Kairyu to rampage (for reasons unknown)
*The scene with Iris touching Kairyu from the previews is from this episode.

Images.
wwwdotuporg3193375.jpg

wwwdotuporg3193376.jpg

wwwdotuporg3193381.jpg

wwwdotuporg3193378.jpg

DewottFloatzel63

Hmm, several other new Pokemon are set to debut for the tournament episodes...

DewottFloatzel63

Lots of news today! As what Playerking95 was talking about the Junior Cup Tournament, I found several new screenshots for the new latest BW2's episodes:

First one:
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/55/13421792310034.jpg
We see Dragonite against Piplup and Oshawott.
The first debut appearance of Ferrothorn.
Magmortar makes a return appearance along with Gurdurr, Darmanitan and a Garbodor.
Lots of Magnemite were surrounding Dragonite.
Dragonite VS Hydreigon.
And also Iris had captured Dragonite.

Second one:
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/55/13421794970010.jpg
Iris used a Dragonite on battle.
Georgia had Beartic.
Burgundy had Darmanitan in a surprising way.
Trip had his Servine into Serperior.
Cynthia's Garchomp VS Caitlin's Gothitelle.
Ash used a Leavanny on battle.
Including the other Pokemon will be in the tournament with the first TV Debut Appearance of Cinccinno.

This is looking impressive so far!

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Looking forward to Cynthia's Garchomp destroying Gothitelle.

At least, I hope that's the outcome, since Garchomp has never lost a battle, at least not to my memory.

DewottFloatzel63

Right! So far as I've seen BW 90 or known as BW2's Episode 4, it was quite very something. It's been a long time since we haven't seen Larvitar from several years ago from other older seasons, it's quite surprising that Cubchoo and Larvitar are best friends. So surprising and hilarious that Cilan made mistakes for saying the wrong evidence. Weirdly though Piplup was being so unkind by hitting a Joltik as he ends up shocking Piplup and surprisingly also shocks Oshawott. I can't believe they put so many Beartics in the BW Episodes, as even the upcoming will have another Beartic which it was Georgia's.

Upcoming the next episode for next week will be about a Dragonite VS a Hydreigon and also tells that Iris will captured a Dragonite.

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Yup, most boring episode in quite a while there.

DewottFloatzel63

The only thing that really bores me alot is always Beartics, even though Dawn mentions Brock again in a fantasy that he always in love with any lovely girls. Weirdly though as the next episode about Dragonite, Dragonite's eyes are so different than any other Dragonites, but this Dragonite will ended up being disobedient to Iris just like Ash's Charizard, but hopefully he will learn some lessons like what Ash's Charizard does.