Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 2

p96822 said:
Brock and Misty will appear in the episode "Burn Chirazard vs Dragonite

If this turns out to be true, then there will be an awful lot of unanswered questions such as "Will they wear their HGSS clothes?" or "Will the Animé give them new clothes for the BW Series?" that may have to be answered.

p96822 said:
Brock and Misty will appear in the episode "Burn Chirazard vs Dragonite

Source? I don't care about Brock, but Misty is my favorite character. I shared the same passion as Misty's. I sure hope she will appears but I don't know..

Flashbacks. :')

160.jpg

125.jpg

181.jpg

319.jpg

284.jpg

Is anyone else bugged by Charmeleons long beak-like mouth and that really long spike at the back of his head?

Blob55 said:
Is anyone else bugged by Charmeleons long beak-like mouth and that really long spike at the back of his head?

Charizard you mean, and yes the last picture looks weird.

That's just his design guys, why is that so surprising? He's modeled after a lizard. If you look back on early animations of Charizard, it's really no different at all, lol.

Trainerhan1 said:
Blob55 said:

Charizard you mean, and yes the last picture looks weird.

No, I mean Charmeleon. His head is 50% longer.

@Trainerhan1

You realize there are flashbacks of Charmeleon in the episode right? IA didn't include those specific screenshots. ;-P

Pokémon Best Wishes! Season 2 Da! will be the next saga to begin after Episode N ends.

Back