Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 2

Playerking95

It's the anime's version of Black and White 2 I think, so why not a thread for the season 2 of best wishes.

So discuss it here.

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes: Season 2

OK, let's start with the poster: (spoilertagged for size)

corocoro-4.jpg

-For me, the biggest thing is the return of Cynthia, and her Garchomp. I'd also assume that Dragonite, Lucario and maybe Riolu are hers too.
-The final forms of the starters are all rocking out hard. But in addition to Samurott, we still have Oshawott being the adorable little sod that he is. No evolving for him yet, it would appear.
-Neither Axew nor Pansage will be evolving soon.
-Rocking out next to Oshawott, Dawn's Piplup. We all know what a character he is, so it'll be cool to see him interact with Oshawott.
-Dawn's back, but she doesn't get an outfit change, which is somewhat disappointing. Cynthia does, and she looks distinctly less gothic.
-Random Pelipper, Combee, Eevee and Glaceon. Looks like we're opening up the biosphere, which is always good.
-Or could Glaceon belong to May? Recently, the Anime's been showing a lot of Ash's rival/friends getting together, so it's not entirely out of the question for Hoenn's loudest whiner to make a stop by.
-Related to my previous point, the World Tournament. It's already been confirmed that the Kanto gym leaders are going to be in town. If they make an appearance in the Anime, will Misty return, representing the Cerulean Gym? Will Brock show up for Pewter, or will Forrest be there instead? Blatant speculation yes, but I'm really excited by the possibilities here.
-The legendary whatever-the-Hades-they-are djinn-creatures look to be prominant, I hear they're getting a plot arc. I'm all for this, since I really enjoy the designs.
-Dragonite looks properly angry. Rawr.

So yeah... discuss.

Here are some of the first details for Pokémon Best Wishes 2:

Ash ‘n crew are traveling to Eastern Unova
MeloettA will be accompanying the group
Non-Unova Pokémon will appear in the wild now
Cynthia and Dawn will both make appearances
Ash gets a new rival
Giovanni has a huge plan for Team Rocket

This epsidoe features Ash deciding to go to the nearby gym rather than Opelucid City where he meets the Poison-type Gym Leader Homika. Both of these episodes are set to air on June 14th
Episode 744: Fierce Fighting at the Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1
Episode 745: Fierce Fighting at the Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 2

:cool: i tink that pokemon best wishes 2 will be awwsum coz Dawn is back with crazy piplup it should be epic for them to join in another adventure with Ash and his new friends, so lets see what happends and i hope Ash catches more pokemon coz him havin caught and using the same pokemon all the time:D

p96822 said:
This epsidoe features Ash deciding to go to the nearby gym rather than Opelucid City where he meets the Poison-type Gym Leader Homika. Both of these episodes are set to air on June 14th
Episode 744: Fierce Fighting at the Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1
Episode 745: Fierce Fighting at the Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 2

This is not the Best Wishes Season 1 thread, as those episodes aren't apart of season 2.

New Episode Titles.

BW087: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!
Airs: 21st of June.

BW088: Pochama VS Yanappu, the Magnificent Battle
Airs: 28th of June.

i hope he does, but we will probly meet him as the world's best pokemon doctor and maybe even married to a nurse Joy :D how cool will that be

To all posters: This thread is a mess. When posting, please remember to use proper spelling and grammar (which includes capitalization). Also, please put more information into your posts. Remember: Spamming and Shallow posts are not allowed on PB.com forums!

Glaceon said:
To all posters: This thread is a mess. When posting, please remember to use proper spelling and grammar (which includes capitalization). Also, please put more information into your posts. Remember: Spamming and Shallow posts are not allowed on PokéBeach.com forums!

I love you.

i hope Ash catches Riolu since he has the so called Ora connection in him, infact he should catch more pokemon :D

Aura, you fool. Aura.

And statistically, Ash has caught an unusually high number of Pokémon already this season. So many, in fact, that some haven't been seen in ages. Anyone remember Boldore? me neither.

The new Japanese opening theme of the Pokémon anime, which will be used for Best Wishes! Season 2, has been revealed to be Be An Arrow 「やじるしになって!」.

A single screenshot of the opening has been released, showing Ash, Iris, Cilan, Ash's Pikachu, Iris's Axew, and Cilan's Stunfisk facing Alder, Cynithia, Caitlin, Drayden and Shizui standing on top of Alder's building in the Pokémon League.

It is sung by Rica Matsumoto, the lyrics were written by Akihito Toda, and the theme was composed by Hirokazu Tanaka. The CD of the song will be released on July 18, 2012 in Japan.

Best Wishes! Season 2 is set to debut on June 25, 2012, starting with BW085. Unlike the previous Best Wishes! season, Best Wishes! Season 2 will include many Pokémon from generations other than Generation V.

Attachments

• 180px-OPJ15.png
    180px-OPJ15.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 20

Nope can't forget Boldore, that evolution was great at the underground battle :cool:

yep can't forget Boldore, that evolution was great at the underground battle :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9k8yHAF0c&feature=g-u-u
Dawn is back! XD

p96822 said:
Well Ash have any more Pokemon in east Unova?

The show is about catching and battling Pokémon, so Ash most likely will be catching more Pokémon on the eastern part of the region.

Back