Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

「シッポウシティー!博物館で大冒険!!」

23rd December
BW014 - Shippou City! Big Adventure at the Museum!!
An early christmas present lol, 2 days early. Anyway what do you think will happen, will team plasma show up? Or will team rocket cause trouble?

finally, the english sub of episode 10 is out. You can watch it here if you like.
http://onepieceofbleach.com/pokemon-best-wishes-episode-10/

^Watchanimeon had it first and i watched it last night, i will do the summary today. When do you guys think Mamapeto will evolve, will it be soon?

@noahflash14: The good thing is that they have it subbed, but there are other places where it is clearer and the resolution is better.

I still have to watch the second half. Though the battles are pretty short. :\

Forgot to post this
101209_01.jpg

and this is new,
101216_01.jpg

Does this change your opinions of what will happen in the episodes?
Who wants episode 15 Ash's 2nd gym battle pictures?

BW1501.jpg

BW1502.jpg

BW1503.jpg

BW1504.jpg

BW1505.jpg

BW1506.jpg

BW1507.jpg

BW1508.jpg

BW1509.jpg

BW1510.jpg

Gaaaaahhhh how cocky can that Shootie guy be! Srsl if I were Ash I'd just ask Prof Oak for Sceptile, Snorlax, Torterra, Infernape, and I dunno, freaking Straptor or Donphan or Buizel to beat the hell out of that kid. Srsl he is simply cocky!

And Ash is still stupid. Actually it's the animator's fault for making him look stupid... They could at least stop making him look like an idiot. Srsl they could. He could've won the freaking battle if he had thought... Pikachu for Hatoopo, Pokabu for Janovy, even if it lost, send Tsutarja to finish him off, against the 3rd one send Pikachu again and use Thunder Bolt.

Why do they keep doing this :| In the end Ash will still win, but he just looks like a fool battling like this :|

That's it for the pictures, just joking.

moregenga01.jpg

moregenga02.jpg

moregenga03.jpg

moregenga04.jpg

I am almost halfway through the summary review, i will finish it in the morning.
People seem to think Mijumaru is Dento's now, please don't let it be.

Its very interesting of how they draw the characters and how they get animated.

@ playerking: Ware did you get these pictuers? Can i have a link please?

Sean, My information shall stay a secret, unless you come across it, plus i don't want to advertise and get a warning for a third time, i'm on 0 and i like it that way.

Pokemon Best Wishes Episode 10: Rival Battle! Strong opponent Pururiru!!

It starts off with Ash running through Current town(I’m not joking, it’s called Current town) so he runs into the battle club in that town. He goes through the doors and he goes up to one of it’s computers with the battlers database. Iris and Dento run in afterwards with their backpacks they catch up to Ash and Ash eventually searches the computer and he stumbles upon non other then Shooti.

After the opening he is exited to see Shooti here, Dento is excited to see him as well. Ash asks him how Dento knows him, so Dento says that he beat the 1st gym with excellence. Iris asks what’s going on and Ash explains that Shooti and Ash met at Araragi’s Lab and Shooti had his first battle with Ash with his first Pokemon, and it was Ash’s first opponent and battle in Isshu. Ash wants to battle Shooti, so Don george comes up behind them and says that he will take care of it. Don George asks Ash for and introduction, Ash says his name and that Don George and Ash actually met in Karakusa town. Don George mentions that there are lots of battle clubs around Isshu and that they are all different people. Ash still wants to battle Shooti so Don George contacts him on the live caster, a video call on one of the computers. It calls Shooti’s live caster(his video watch) Don George mentions that someone wants to battle with him. Ash bumps Don George out of the way and he mentions that it has been a while, Iris and Dento push Ash out of the way and Iris introduces herself and Dento says that he looks like he is doing well. Shooti recognizes Dento, Ash comes back in and asks for a battle.

Shooti says no because Ash couldn’t beat a beginning trainer. Ash tells Shooti that Zekrom took Pikachu’s thunder(Pun intended) and Dento asks Iris what Ash means, Iris says that Ash told her, that he met Zekrom in Kanoko town. Ash mentions that he has is getting good and that he has caught other Pokemon, Ash rages and Don George calms Ash down. Shooti comes into the battle club building and mentions that Ash is being loud. Ash walks up to Shooti and Shooti asks if he wants a full battle, he says he only has five Pokemon on him, Shooti smiles so Ash shows Shooti his first badge in Isshu, so Shooti says that he has got two badges and that it’s basic that he got the second badge( A little pun by shooti because the second badge is the basic badge). Shooti walks away so Iris calls Shooti a child, Shooti has become angered, so he turns around, and Dento mentions that it would be nice to see Shooti and Ash battle. Shooti asks Don George if he should referee, Shooti mentions that he will have a 5 on 5 battle and Ash says thank you.

They start the battle, Don George tells them to begin. Shooti throws a Pokeball and out comes Hatoopoo, so Ash checks it on his Pokedex, it says that it is the evolved form of Mamapeto and that the forest where they live is said to be a peaceful place without anger or strife. Ash sends out Mijumaru, Shooti notices it, Ash mentions that it is the one Shooti is thinking of, one of the starters that Shooti didn’t choose. Ash tells Mijumaru to remember the battle at the Sanyo gym and he says Mijumaru should fire a water gun. It fires But Hatoopoo dodges it. Hatoopoo uses Arial ace and knocks Mijumaru’s shell off then it hits Mijumaru again and knocks it out. Shooti mentions that Hatoopoo must know super luck and Dento explains that the ability gives the user a better chance to land critical hits. Ash recalls Mijumaru and sends out Pokabu and Pokabu shoots fire through it’s nostrils to show that it is ready.

Shooti mentions that it is a stupid choice, Pokabu blows fire again. Ash tells Pokabu to use ember, Pokabu shoots an ember attack but Hatoopoo dodges, Hatoopoo sweeps above Pokabu’s head. Pokabu fires Ember but Hatoopoo uses double team, Pokabu is scared but Ash calms it down then Hatoopoo uses encourage. Dento explains that Encourage raises a Pokemon’s attack power. Shooti orders Hatoopoo to use Arial ace, it hits Pokabu twice before knocking it out. Ash recalls Pokabu and he calls Pikachu in to battle.

Team Rocket are at a junk yard and they james explains that they have arrived earlier then expected. Officer Jenny and the lots of other different polices officers come up behind them and say that since the report from Jenny in Sanyou city, Team Rocket are now wanted in every part of Isshu (Epic or what?). Team Rocket joke and say that it’s a big welcoming committee.

Back to the battle, Pikachu fires a thunderbolt Hatoopoo dodges and Shooti mentions that it really does know electric moves. Hatoopoo swoops in and hits a double Arial ace again on Pikachu this time. Shooti mentions that it would soon be his third victory. Hatoopoo goes in for a final Arial ace, Ash has had enough so he tells Pikachu to grab Hatoopoo, Pikachu grabs onto Hatoopoo’s legs as it flies and Pikachu throws it on the ground then as Hatoopoo is still flying Pikachu tosses it over his shoulder. Pikachu goes in for a volt tackle, Shooti says to dodge but it’s too late, Pikachu hits it which knocks out Hatoopoo. Shooti calls out Janovy, Ash is surprised, he flashes back to the time when he battled it as a Tsutaja. Shooti said that he strengthened it and evolved it and that it’s pretty basic. Ash says that Janovy wont win. Iris says that it will be a great battle and Dento says that Shooti proved his strength by defeating Pod’s Baoppu with his Janovy.

Back to Team Rocket, they are still surrounded but they aren’t worried. Soon a truck crashes through the junkyards gates. It stops near Team Rocket, the person inside is the person Giovanni told them that would go along for the desert mission, his name is flint. Team Rocket get in and Flint drives the truck along a bridge the Police officers follow in there cars and Jenny is on her Bike. Up ahead the bride isn’t finished so Team Rocket and Flint escape with there jet packs. Flint hands them a briefcase and he splits up.

Back at the battle Pikachu goes in for an iron tail, and Janovy uses cut. They both hit but they do nothing. Janovy is quickly told to go for another grass mixer, it does severe damage. Pikachu slowly gets up and attacks with a volt tackle, Janovy uses cut and Pikachu is unable to battle. Shooti wonders why Ash is going to continue because Ash has two Pokemon left and shooti has four. Ash says it’s not over yet and he sends out Tsutaja. Iris wonders why Ash sent out Tsutaja? Dento says Ash must of thought of something. Ash tells Tsutaja to use vine whip, but Janovy keeps dodging it, Janovy then uses leaf blade(out of the blue) but Janovy jumps and uses Grass mixer. Shooti mentions that Tsutaja will lose, because it is the pre evolved form. Ash says it means nothing, Tsutaja keeps using vine whip, but nothing so Ash tells it to use attract and it works. Iris and Dento are happy and Iris forgot Tsutaja knew that move. Tsutaja keeps landing hits on Janovy with vine whips. Finally Ash calls for Tsutaja to finish off with Leaf blade, so Tsutaja lands the leaf blade and Janovy is knocked out. Shooti is impressed that Tsutaja knows attract.

Shooti recalls Janovy and Ash recalls Tsutaja. Shooti brings out Pururiru and Ash brings out Mamapeto. Mamapeto uses Air cutter but Pururiru blocks it with protect and Pururiru launches a water pulse which engulfs Mamapeto and Mamapeto faints. Finally Ash brings back Tsutaja. Tsutaja goes in and hits Pururiru with Vive whip, Dento and Iris are shocked. Pururiru’s body exerts a dark ghostly mist then Tsutaja has that mist around it’s body. Shooti mentions that Pururiru has an ability called cursed body, Ash is confused and Iris tells Ash that the ability blocks a move that attacks the user physically. Iris calls him a child for not knowing that, so Ash tells Tsutaja to use leaf storm, but the attack is blocked by Pururiru’s Protect attack. Pururiru uses Night shade, Tsutaja is hurt so it uses leaf storm again, Pururiru is hardly affected then Tsutaja uses attract. Though Pururiru amazingly dodges. Tsutaja uses leaf blade but Iris yells that he shouldn’t, curse body activates again and Leaf blade doesn’t affect Pururiru, Pururiru knows this because it gives an evil look.

Pururiru uses Water pulse, and Tsutaja is engulfed in the water ball like Mamapeto was. Then Tsutaja falls out of the water and it is confused. Shooti says it is planned and he orders Pururiru to use evil eye. Shooti explains that the move will hurt the receiver if the the receiver currently has a status ailment such as confusion. Tsutaja is knocked out and Ash recalls her. Don George declares Shooti as the winner. Shooti comes up to Ash and says that Tsutaja and Pikachu are so-so but the other ones are just hopeless, just like Ash. Shooti apologizes to Don George for wasting his time. Ash asks for another battle soon, Shooti says that he will think about it, because battling is apart of a trainer. Iris tells Ash to not be depressed. Ash says he isn’t but that he will keep trying.

Good points Team Rocket,

Tsutaja vs. Janovy

Pururiru’s battles

Team Rocket

Bad points

Mijumaru, Pokabu, and Mamapeto loosing easily

9/10

I finished watching the second part. The part I didn't like about the episode was that half of Ash's Pokemon just lost easily. I wanted to see more fighting, but they just lost. Besides that I really liked the episode.

Since Aloe's husband is in the lineup(I think it's him according to some people), he should be in the shippou episodes and i wonder when we will see the shippou don george, the shippou episodes look interesting. I wonder if Ash will win this battle in one go.

oh ok playerking its because i saw that picture of the ducky thing and i wanted to know if it was the same website.

so dose iris get the lizard with baggie pants and dose ash get the crocodile?

^ Well since the person that bought these and showed us, told us that Zuruggu is indeed on Iris's head yes. Since the evidence i gave for Meguroko being Ash's yes, yes i do think those two go to Iris and Ash, respectively.

So is this is what is happening for the next 20 episodes??

- Ash gets an egg, it hatches into a Meguroco before BW020.
- Iris captures a Zuruggu
- A Munna is caught

This is just from the rumours is going around.

I wouldn't think Mijumaru would go to Dent, I think its a ridiculous theory. I think Dent would catch a Munna, just because I'd see it like him...

Iris or bell might get a chillarmy, there are lots of plushies and toy pictures i have seen and they included the current team plus Meguroko, muuna and Chillarmy. So Ash would get Meguroko, Iris should be getting Zuruggu and hopefully Chillarmy and Dento might get Munna.

Huh. So it looks like no matter what happens, we're looking at some interesting possible combinations here. Dent and Mijumaru? Wow.

80916010.jpg

BW13.jpg

So Belle has Chaobuu do you think she is Ash's rival or is this like Kenny vs. Ash?

Spoilers
Episode 11: Dento Catches Ishizumai.

Back