Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

The episode yesterday was awesome!
I love Zorua when it turn into Ash and Iris.
I like Melottia appearence and Team rocket's cameo.
The movie that Luke made was pretty good.
Clian and Luke interacting was intressing.
Ash was awesome in this episode.

While we wait for the new Best Wishes 2 is coming. Meanwhile on the other hand for the Pokemon Best Wishes Movie 15th about Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo, CoroCoro has leaked the new Keldeo's Resolution Form, as seen from the front cover of CoroCoro, well, only seeing it's head, as we could see from the original PokeBeach news, Keldeo's Resolution Form has a larger blue horn and it has three green, yellow, and blue extensions sprouting from its mane. But we'll wait for the official artwork coming for the few days.

It's now time to do the special news. So far as the new Best Wishes Movie 15th coming this year about Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo, it is now revealed that there's the official reveal of the new form of Keldeo, it's called Keldeo's Resolution Form, and here it is!
http://pokebeach.com/news/0612/corocoro-6.jpg

...And that's in no way relevant to this thread. If you must insist on posting news that we all already know about, please do it in the correct place, IE the dedicated movie thread.

YakobTheRed said:
...And that's in no way relevant to this thread. If you must insist on posting news that we all already know about, please do it in the correct place, IE the dedicated movie thread.

Well unless just showing one of those new little screenshot from that poster on the movie version.

In just a week away from the new Best Wishes 2 to begin, more latest trailer for Best Wishes 2 came up, more news about Movie 15th and the Meloetta's Glittery Recital, and even this video also shows the Meloetta event for Black 2 and White 2, and seeing Meloetta transforming into the Piroutte Form in the anime!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyDzdgLBhWQ

The two episodes were pretty good. I kind of like what they did today

It's amazing how as I've watched 85 and 86 that Meloetta was enjoying watching Ash battling. The funny thing is Team Rocket Live Caster was here instead of Professor Oak Live Caster talking about Movie 15th, Black 2 and White 2, and so on.

It is time to say goodbye to the Best Wishes Opening Song, as the new season will have the new Opening Song called "Be An Arrow!"
Expect to see the new Best Wishes 2 next week!

Thanks to this user who uploaded the latest for even more special preview of the Best Wishes 2. They also show the leak of the new Opening Song "Be An Arrow!", which it shows all of Ash's Pokemon back on Professor Oak's, this also shows Keldeo with the Musketeer Trio in it. This preview is awesome from Pokemon Smash!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7jttOdcRSA

My god you're absolutely right! Brock is back on Best Wishes 2 with a Chansey! Wow Brock is a doctor already, and also including Hihihiroshi the new Black 2 and White 2's Rival was also in it!! Unbelievable!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5udai5oiU1rtjsz5o1_500.jpg

People are gonna rage so hilariously hard if Misty doesn't return for a cameo. Dawn, Brock, and even Tracey are all getting one. Teehee.

Wow, looks like Brock's become a fully-fledged Doctor now, and it will be nice to see Chansey again.
And I think Misty will probably show up, given the fact that most of Ash's old friends are back and she would probably be in the World Tournament.

I was so glad that Brock was making an appearance in the second season of Best Wishes when I first viewed that picture.

I doubt Misty will show up, but if she does, the season will be ten times better :p. I would like to see what type of Pokémon she has caught so far.

Guys, bad news! This screenshot that I just post, is that this is actually fake. Sorry guys, we're being tricked by somebody who edited it for some stupid reasons who were trying to fool us.

So far as we were like 2 days away from the new Best Wishes 2 to began, Pokemon has revealed another new episode title, which it was about Cilan had to search a missing Cubchoo, and this episode was also revealed to have the return appearance of Larvitar.

To be aired in July 19th 2012:
BW 90: "Connoisseur Detective Cilan! The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo!!" (ソムリエ探偵デント!消えたクマシュンの謎!!)

DewottFloatzel63 said:
So far as we were like 2 days away from the new Best Wishes 2 to began, Pokemon has revealed another new episode title, which it was about Cilan had to search a missing Cubchoo, and this episode was also revealed to have the return appearance of Larvitar.

To be aired in July 19th 2012:
BW 90: "Connoisseur Detective Cilan! The Mystery of the Missing Cubchoo!!" (ソムリエ探偵デント!消えたクマシュンの謎!!)

For the love of god, there is a Best Wishes Season 2 thread. USE THAT!

Anyway, I liked the last two episodes of Best Wishes season 1, but I don't like the fact that Drayden's badge wasn't Ash's 8th Unova League badge.

Playerking95 said:
For the love of god, there is a Best Wishes Season 2 thread. USE THAT!

Anyway, I liked the last two episodes of Best Wishes season 1, but I don't like the fact that Drayden's badge wasn't Ash's 8th Unova League badge.

Alright! Alright! I see it!!! Geez!

Back