Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

Of course, those boss fantasies are rubbish
Btw, do you think was a little bit too fast paced, theres already 8+ new pokemon debuted in just 6 episodes... and about giovanni do you think he'll gonna annoy the Isshu League??

I don't understand the beginning of your 2nd line and your third line. You do know that Darumaka and Hihihdaruma will be in episode 8, Pururiru will be in episode 10 and Pendora will be in episode 9. Also i think i forgot to mention this but Ash and Shooti will have a 5 vs 5 battle in episode 10 and Pururiru is Shooti's.

I just finished the recent Best Wishes episode. The battle ended quite fast and Mijumaru kept it together until the end and won the battle. I wasn't expecting Mushurna to be that big, I thought it was going to be about a little bigger than Munna, but not almost the size of that lady that had the Munna.

I would like to see who wins this battle between Ash and Shooti. If Shooti wins then it is going to be like the battle between Paul and Ash where Paul wins most of the times, but near the end of the series Ash wins the battle.

You guys might enjoy this as much as i do

Okay (Takes a breath). You see there is this guy at sunyshore a Pokemon website and he posted on his website pictures as well as Bulbagarden and someone at serebii found them and now you guys will see it. There maybe spoilers though. These are sketches from a future episode but it might be episode 20 because it says 20 at the top of a page in 1 sketch just like another sketch of a very old episode he showed us. This may contain spoilers there are about 95 i will show you some important ones and it depicts a scene where the baby duckling Pokemon swoops down and steals Ash's hat Meguroko wont attack and keeps hanging onto Ash maybe Ash caught it. Also there is the dark fighting Pokemon in one of the sketches with Iris.

other_art_bw_dento02.jpg

other_art_bw_koaruhi09.jpg

other_art_bw_koaruhi10.jpg

other_art_bw_meguscared09.jpg

other_art_bw_megudash04.jpg

other_art_bw_throw.gif

other_art_bw_dento05.jpg

And we have yet another "some random Pokemon steals Ash's hat" episode.

Oh, well. It's awesome that Ash apparently catches Meguroko. I hope that it's the one with the sunglasses!

Nice sketches found. So it seems like that a Meguroko follows Ash and his hat is taken by a bird Pokemon. So the episode is probably going to be a chase to retrieve Ash's hat back or probably something else.

The bird pokemon that takes ash's hat(why must they do this every season) it Swanna's Pre-evo. And the way that Meguroko is holding on to ash's leg i don't think its the sunglasses one because that one had confidence that one looks like Ash's Gligar before training and becoming a Gliscor. Or the personality looks like it

i think Ash will get all starters again because the season has only been on for a month and he already has two of the three starters and the first Gym Bagde.(Guess that's what they meant when they said the show will move at a faster Pace) then there's the Upcoming Episode about the Grass Starter and getting it with attract we will know for sure on Thursday when the episode airs!!!

Well since Ash has both the fire type starter and the water type starter he is most likely going to be getting the grass type starter. This is like the first season of Pokemon where Ash gets all three starter Pokemon.

Yeah I know. After the Johto Season he started to get individual starters. Though now it seems like he is going to get all three of the starters.

i have missed some episodes due to my busy routine , but i do love watching it . it makes me relax .
any one knows where i can find past episodes .

If you check back a few pages you should see some useful links on Pokemon Best Wishes episodes. If you click that then there should be some episodes that have already aired.

Youtube is a great website if you have missed some episodes since some users post the episodes. Though due to Copyright some of the episodes have been taken off that some users put on.

i wonder if giovanni will have the new and improved TR trio become double agents in Team Plasma and secretly ruin Team Plasma from the inside

theyre will have to be some sort of fillers at some point, no matter how much more fast paced they say this new series is gonna be.
current episodes are running at a good pace however

unless they make ash go back to hoenn/Johto in between the end of the isshu region and the gen 6 region and have him face the gen 4 battle frontier there or something.

also..since the latest episode is about makomo musharna (dream world), i remembered this:
theyre may have been a dream world reference in Gen 3 in the Devon Co building when that guy said he was working on something to be able to see pokemon's dreams.

i always thought ash would get tsutarja, iris would get mijumaru (like the other main girls of the show get water starters), and Dent would get pokabu.
and that shooti would get another starter or something.

also when will james and iris get new pokemon??

^ One girl got a water starter unless you count may but we hardly saw a lot of Squirtle. Also i imagined that ash would get Mijumaru, dento would get Tsutaja and Iris would get Pokabu but it looks like in the next episode Ash will get Tsutaja.

May got two Kanto starters, Dawn got a Johto starter, so maybe Iris will get a Hoenn starter.

It would be pretty cool to see what Hoenn Pokemon Iris ends up with (if she does ever get one). Since they are trying to make this series like the first generation, they probably won't make Iris have a Hoenn starter. This is just the beginning of Best Wishes, so we will need to wait a bit longer to see what happens.

But how she will get it? Like how Dawn get Cyndaquil? Besides NIntendo didnt even announce the remake for ruby and sapphire so we have to wait....

Back