Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

Because it's the beginning of a new saga... it has to improve over the course of many years.

Even though it's not learnt any new moves since AG.

Yeah, this whole business with Pikachu sucking needs to stop. Although I guess if he didn't suck for a least a little while we wouldn't have much of a show right now...

But yeah, another good episode, complete with an epic cliffhanger finale. Next week's episode should be a lot of fun.

Yeah Pikachu is at least level 50 now XD. Also Why does Youtube keep pulling them down before a day is even over. I go to watch it and every single freaking time IT IS GONE!!!!. They need to keep it up for at least 3 days. Keeping it up for only a few hours is freaking pointless and dumb LOL. If they put it up KEEP IT THERE FOR A FEW DAYS. By the time I read the news story it is always gone. If needed I can supply a better link for the episodes. Any staff member or WPM do you want me to supply a better link to watch the episodes???? Please PM me if needed XD. Thanks. I don't recommend Youtube for watching the episodes.:)

^ On Saturdary or Sunday the site i watch anime on should have it up and subbed(they don't put up videos until they are subbed)

YouTube said something about having this copyright problem. Probably that's the reason. I know it's bare annoying but we just have to bear with it or find another link and abandon PokeBeach. Pikachu should stay like this so Ash will dump him later on in the Best Wishes saga. Episode 39 on please, also with the removal of the end! Pikachu's Goodbye. Can't wait to see Pendoraa too. Couldn't remember what it was first, got mixed up with Meloetta (good reason, Pendoraa sounds like Pandora who looks like Meloetta xD) and in the end had to check. Also can't wait to see Pururiru (thought it was the final jellyfish but became sensible and realised it was the first form jellyfish). Awesome.

Yeah, it's stupid how Pikachu goes back and forth from being good to sucking, but it's understandable. They can't just have Pikachu (who is probably lv100 by now) zap and knockout any Pokemon in one hit. xD

Youtube is super strict about copyright. Pokemon seems to have it extra bad over there.

I haven't seen the episode yet. >.<

Though all I know is that Ash battles all three of the Monkey which I wasn't quite expecting.

@meowth14
In most shonen anime involving combat, power levels are inconsistent. For the sake of intensity or other stuff, story writers can make an otherwise typically powerful character suddenly turn powerless or less powerful when faced with an enemy intended to look really tough to beat (or surprisingly tough to beat). It may sound silly or even nonsensical but that's the de facto storytelling style for that genre.

The same applies to Pikachu. And probably most other pokemon too.

I always wondering what Team rocket's up to this point? And if the best wishes series have finished, what gonna happen to them,following the twerps? Thats gonna be the boring-est thing that will be ever done... they should make a new pokemon anime series with Leaf as a counterpart, or possibly Max in the future... you might its a bit like a remakes of an old pokemon anime...

I always wondering what Team rocket's up to this point? And if the best wishes series have finished, what gonna happen to them,following the twerps? Thats gonna be the boring-est thing that will be ever done... they should make a new pokemon anime series with Leaf as a counterpart, or possibly Max in the future... you might its a bit like a remakes of an old pokemon anime...
It can't be that boring if the fanbase is still so hooked on it.

I just finished watching episode 5 of Best Wishes. I was kind of amazed that Pikachu failed to beat the ice type monkey and Pokabu actually prevailed at beating the first type monkey. I wasn't expecting Mijumaru to act scared during the battle and not have much confidence. I was thinking that it will try to act tough during the battle and stand up for itself. Well Mijumaru is going to learn slowly anyways to act more tough during battles.

Ice type monkey? I think you mean water and if ash was smart he would of put Mijumaru against the fir one and Pokabu against yanapuu.

Ash's Mijumaru is even derpier than the average industry standard...
stitchixrawspocketmonst.jpg

I wouldn't mind it being used as a running gag though. If he evolves into a Daikenki and continues to act like that, I may just love the anime again.

...this episode really reminds me how people in the anime always make a huge deal out of type effectiveness. Iris was like "WUT... DAT TYPE NOT EFFEKTIF, NOOB!" half the time.

Also 5 bucks says miju pulls a deus ex machina with his shell to win next ep.

@Playerking95: I meant to say water-type monkey. :p

Also I don't know why Ash chose Pokabu to fight the fire monkey. It should've been Mijumaru vs. the fire monkey.

its ash you cant expect much. But wouldn't using mamepato been even smarter i mean that thing gets no air time(so far)

i mean pigetto, noctowl, tailow, and starly got more screen time in the 1st 5 episodes than mamepato. And WHY did he not think to use it when they were looking for pokabu in ep 4

Yeah I was also wondering why Ash hasn't used his Mamepato yet in the series. It could've been so much easier to look for the "mysterious Pokemon" in episode 4. Hopefully we will see Mamepato in the upcoming episodes. Another reason why Ash hasn't had Mamepato out of it's pokeball because he might just be too "busy" with his other Pokemon like battling them and also catching new Pokemon that he forgot that he had a Mamepato.

yea i barely remembered him having it because it was shown what once <.<
I mean its the generic bird and ash always uses the generic bird especially when searching for stuff

Yeah I totally forgot that he had it until later on. Hopefully we should be seeing it soon in battle and out of it's pokeball.

Back