Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

They look at the camera's and find that Team Rocket were there along with a dark black Pokemon. Ash uses his Pokedex and it says that it is Umbreon(Pokabu actually, stupid Pokedex).

Random note- Too clear something up, Ash assumed the black pokemon was an Umbreon, and manually looked throught the Pokedex for Umbreon's info, because it wouldn't wor to point the Pokedex at the camera like it would on a Pokemon in the flesh.

Yeah Ash used the Pokedex and looked up Umbreon with out scanning it with the camera. You can here Ash clicking some things that make a beep sound, so it is showing that Ash is using the Pokedex to search for Umbreon without really scanning the Pokemon. He couldn't really scan to see what Pokemon it is since it was dark and the Pokedex wouldn't be able to know what Pokemon it is.

Cant wait to see what ashes last pokemon is

has he already has 4 (going to be 5 not to far from now):
pikachu
mijumaru
pokabu
mamepato(i wonder why the hell did he not use his flying pokemon to look for the shadow as he normally does <.< )

Soon to be
Grass starter

Anyways ya Ash looked for "blackie(umbreon)" into this pokedex.

Question did anyone esle laugh when they say blackie for umbreon or was it just me?

Your not alone, I laughed at the "blackie" name too

i just looked at Umbreon's Jp Name it says Burakki which i just check translate into black. but what is with the extra ie i guess they could not say "black" so they said "blackie"

Yeah i guessed he searched it for once also Blacky is the japanese name i didn't know that at first. I loved the bits with Don george and Meowth. They are so emotional.

Kevin said:
Your not alone, I laughed at the "blackie" name too

Well articuno's name was "freezer" in japanese and more recently Swanna is just Swan with an extra syllable appended so I'm not too surprised.

@DeathSDelano

Black in japanese would not be blackie, it would be burakku. Quick way to check: go look up any source that has the japanese name of Black Version, it uses katakana for 'black' rather than the japanese word for black ('kuroi' or whatever)

Playerking95 said:
I loved the bits with Don george and Meowth. They are so emotional.
Yeah, I loved that part. It was hilarious how George didn't realize that a talking Meowth was in fact rarer until he started running away. xD

So about this next episode, are all three of those guys the gym leader or is it only Dento? I'm not really familiar with the games yet, so I don't know. Looks like he's battling all of them in the preview.

Yeah. In the games, you battle the Gym Leader who has a type advantage to your starter. It looks like Ash will battle all three though.

@xier:

Yes i know what black in Japanese i watch sub animes all the time XD. i was piontin out that instead of using its JP name they used "blackie" instead

To me I am guessing that Ash will probably just face Dento instead of fighting all three of them.

Oh yeah, Mijumaru vs Dento's Yanappu. This is so gonna be great. The first gym battle and also a new Brock guy! Hopefully Dento doesn't go all lovey-dovey with the ladies this time :p

They've shown ash battling all of them so ash will face all of them i hope Mijumaru wins against Yanapuu.

Edit: Picture from episode 8
101104_01.jpg

Edit 2.0: Picture from episode 6
101021_01.jpg

SPOLIER:

I just watched the episode, It was pretty interesting to see him fight all three monkies, and, miight just be me, but I dont like Dento that much. Seems too much like a Brock replacement (duh thats what he is) but oh well. I'm sure he'll grow on me like Iris has. Now I re\lly like Hiyappu, but WHY does Hiyakki have to be so, strange? *sigh*

Seems like Episode 5 has come out today. Can't wait to watch and see what happens. I am trying to prevent myself from reading anything about the episode, I want to know for myself on what happens. :p

*spoilers*

So, seems as if Ash just needs to beat 2 out of the 3 of them to win the badge. I couldn't help but laugh when Pikachu lost to the water monkey. xD
I know it's kinda too early to judge, but I'm not liking Dento at the moment. He seems kinda bland.
Also, anyone know what the heck Team Rocket is up to?

I think Dento is way to well, don't like to say it but stupid. I don't really watch the anime anymore because I'm sort of against the Black and White anime even though I like it. xD

But anyway, I watched this because it was a gym battle.

New episode titles(The other episode 9 title was fake Adeku doesn't appear)

BW009 - Out of Control Pendoraa! Rescue Kibago!!
BW010 - Rival Battle! Strong Opponent Pururiru!!
Maybe Ash battles Shooti in episode 10 and Kibago is in trouble again in episode 9.

Back