Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

^Power-crazed noob? Yeah, real. It's my thread not sure why you guys decided to read the title and you didn't even read the first post that explains what it's about (And you call me a noob). Kids these days anyway as i stated in my post before
that you also skipped. "Since you guys are caught up in talking about the episodes then go ahead and discuss both from now on." Is everything okay now "Pal"? I'm about to watch the episode and i'll put up my summary.

There was no Umbreon they cut it out of the episode i forgot did we actually see umbreon in the anime from the front because it could of been meowth all along. It was a good episode heres an idea you guys can give a rating of the episode. I only saw the episode pictures and quite frankly the pokabu history thing was nice and i enjoyed mijumaru and the episode battles.

Alright, sorry about that! Must have missed that part of your post somehow. I had a lot going on earlier.
I did read the first post, but that was quite a while ago. Guess I just forgot and thought this was for anything episode wise in general since I saw a lot of that going on in here. (also, I'm not a kid. I'm nearly 18. xP)

Anyway, I've got a question about the latest episode. Why were the Battle Club owner/workers so crazy about Umbreon? I'm guessing nobody knows at the moment, though, since there aren't any subs yet.

^most likely because in Isshu they don't see Umbreons very often like pikachu

the umbreon shadow was actually pokabu moving REALLY fast

^^^No, everything's not OK... you still annoy me and your butchery of the English language is painful.

But yeah, no Umbreon. I was expecting one, just becuase it was on the concept sheet way back when, with Koromori, Futachimaru and Janoby.

That's another thing... we haven't seen Team Rocket do much actual battling. As far as we know, James still doesn't have a Pokémon.

Butchery, umm, sure. Whatever man, just chill and move on. Anyway team rocket didn't blast off in this episode and i'm happy though i wish they would have a little bit of humor. I can actually see Shooti with a fushide, because Pendora looks to be a shooti Pokemon maybe it will like Paul's drapion. I hope Ash beats shooti, or the battle will be a draw, either way i hope it will be a good episode.

^ except Koromori complete owning ash's mamepato than it getting owned by mijumaru's water gun

DeathSDelano said:
^most likely because in Isshu they don't see Umbreons very often like pikachu.
Ah, ok! That makes sense. =D

Playerking95 said:
Anyway team rocket didn't blast off in this episode and i'm happy though i wish they would have a little bit of humor.
Yeah, I'm also hoping that their humor will return soon. I love serious Team Rocket, but some occasional goofiness from them would be nice.

In DP Team Rocket had quite a few episodes about themselves. I hope they get at least one during this region.

Okay, Episode summary time
Best Wishes: Battle Club! A Mysterious Pokémon Appears!!

The episode starts off with Ash and Iris walking out of the woods and are still heading towards sanyou city. Ash is exited to see a town right in front of them and he want to face the gym leader right away. Iris explains to ash that the town isn't Sanyou city and that Sanyou city is the town after this one. Though Iris explains that this town does have a Battle Club, Ash is intrigued. They enter the green building which is the battle club. They walk up to a computer monitor and they click on the top left option on the screen it shows the trainers here and their Pokemon profiles.

After the opening theme Ash and Iris walk into a room where two trainers are battling. One has a Janoby and the other has a Futachimaru. Ash scans the two Pokemon on his Pokedex. Then Janoby uses leaf blade but Futachimaru hits back by blasting a water gun which blows Janoby back and Janoby falls in front of Ash and iris. Don george announced that Janoby is defeated and the trainer with janoby leaves the battle club to cater to his Pokemon. Don George notices that Pikachu isn't from Isshu.

The trainer with Futachimaru wants to battle Ash, Ash agrees and they start the battle. Ash chooses Pikachu but then Mijumaru pops out of it's Pokeball and wants to battle instead. Mijumaru pushes Pikachu away and the winning trainer calls out Futachimaru. Mijumaru runs away scared and asks Pikachu to come back. Pikachu blasts a thunderbolt and Futachimaru dodges. Iris comments on how fast Futachimaru is, Ash calls out for Pikachu to use Iron tail, it strikes hard and knocks down Futachimaru, Ash sees and opening and commands for Pikachu to finish off with a volt tackle. Futachimaru dodges and lands a clear hit on Pikachu by using Shell blade.

Team Rocket are breaking into a nearby building and then a mysterious Pokemon runs out causing the alarm to go off. Everyone in the battle club runs out to the building and finds nothing. They look at the camera's and find that Team Rocket were there along with a dark black Pokemon. Ash uses his Pokedex and it says that it is Umbreon(Pokabu actually, stupid Pokedex). Don George agrees that he will help Ash to find Umbreon(Pokabu). Ash leaves Pikachu and Mijumaru in charge of the Pokemon food he left at the building (I think to lure Umreon(Pokabu)). Mijumaru eats all the food and Pikachu is knocked out by falling boxes and a metal tub. Ash finds Pokabu who tries to eat the food in the open but he can't because Pokabu has a rope around its mouth. Iris scares it off, but ash corners it and picks it up. Ash, Iris and Pokabu walk over to Don George. Don George explains that it's trainer left it tied up to a pole after it lost to a Shikijika. Pokabu broke free from the pole, trying to chase it's trainer but the rope that broke off the pole and tied around it's mouth.

Team Rocket steals Pikachu and Ash tries to get mijumaru to stop it but it can't because i think it ate too much. Pokabu steps up and uses Ember and Pikachu is saved, then Iris wants to go with Pokabu but Pokabu wants to be with Ash instead. I think Team rocket escape by Hand-gliders. At the end Team rocket are talking to Giovanni but i don't know what they are saying.

To Be Continued...

Good things about this episode:

Mijumaru

Pokabu's backstory was interesting

Don George

Futachimaru, Janoby

Thing's that weren't so good:

Not enough battles

And no Umbreon.

These episode have to be the best episodes I have ever seen since Kanto XD. They sure did really well from the roots of gen one and implemented it in gen 5. I like Team Rocket's outfit and Balloon too. I also liked Ash's outfit as well and the graphics are awesome XD.:)

If you're gonna summarise the whole episode, please make it legible...

And to be honest, I hope Team Rocket doesn't go too far in it's seriousness. I mean, briefcase transforming into a bubble shield that flies away and magically spawns hang gliders is a bit odd.

Yeah, that flying bubble shield thing was really weird. o.o
I guess it's better than seeing them in a giant robot every other episode, though.

I just finished watching episode 4 of Best Wishes. I really liked the episode, not sure about Team Rocket with the bubble shield popping out of their briefcase. It seems like Ash is probably going to have all three starters on his team, he already has the fire starter and the water starter all he needs now is the grass starter.

www.goodanime.net also has all 4 episodes. Not sure if episode 4 is Subtitled yet but it is there. You might have to search for the episodes on the Site or I can give you a direct link XD.:)

Just finished watching the subs! So what do you guys think Giovanni is going to have Team Rocket do in the next city?
Only thing I can think of is attacking the gym, but I hope it's something else.

^ draw out team plasma? who knows if it goes like the game in a sense than Team Plasma will try and steal a fossilized pokemon skull

Just finished watching episode 4 and it was great! I remembered the time when a (stray)charmander joined ash's team just like on pokabu.

Episode 4 of Best Wishes was kind of like the Pokemon episode of where the Charmander was abandoned by its trainer and was left alone outside when it was raining to die. Pokabu was tied up so it couldn't eat and was abandoned by it's trainer. So some of the episode seem to somewhat resemble the first season of Pokemon.

yeah poor pokebu i remember that charmander episode ash falls in a pit trap they cant get out team rocket steals pikachu they are about to escape charmander comes uses flamethrower frees pikachu tr blasts off ash throws pokeball at charmander catches it good times

Please improve your spelling and grammar ~ Juliacoolo

Back