Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

*Spoiler*
Wow Ash gets Pokabu aswell (lucky XD), I would have never guessed that, I thought Iris would probably get it XD

^^ lol, way to backtrack

Just watched BW004, pretty good. And there never was an Umbreon! I wanted to see more of the battle between Pikachu and Futachimaru though, it was a cool one. Yay Shell Blade!

I also note that the anime still clings onto some of the old cliches of the series... another fire-type whose trainer didn't want it any more, where have we seen that before... lemme think. Heh. I am getting quite fed up of Team Rocket escaping though, they should blast away... :p

Oh, and the box scene from the previews months ago featured. I lol'd... again.

Face it, making Team Rocket not suck for a change is the best thing they've ever done to the series :D

Fourth episode was pretty good. Loving all of Mijumaru's wacky antics so far! He just gets better and better with every episode, haha.

I thought for a second Pikachu would lose that battle with Futachimaru, too. Which would have been lame, I'm glad it got interrupted =P

Offtopic: @Playerking95: Welcome to my world! You tell someone something, they laugh at you! My enemy said that I "Did Everything Wrong," when the only thing "Wrong" I did, was my way of RP'ing the enemy to say "Sorry!" Earlier before, my "Protest For Innocence" bid with another person!
(Both on Neopets)

"Wedgies and kicks back to [The Avatar Chat]!" (Countered by me saying he only wedgied the dummy, the real one never got wedged!)
"Pulls Pants down and people point and laugh! Banishies back to AC!" (Countered with a Seemily Harmless Ray Gun, known as the "Switch-A-Roo Ray!" PM me for what does it do!)

So, I feel we're the same person in those scenarios! Pokebeach is nicer!

Ontopic: Pokabu had his mouth tied up? Anyway, the episode was good! It did not take for ever!
Anyway, How could Pokabu lose to Shijinka, I smell 4Kids, who claimed Arbok evolved into a Seviper, Fire is weak to water, at Pewter Gym, you aim for the Sprinklers, and Electric Types can beat the Rhydon by hitting it's horn!

EDIT: Also, what I saw was "Ash's Fire Type Starter-Nario"

All Fire Type starters Ash captures are linked to a Neglient Trainer!
Charmander: Left out by trainer in rain!
Cyndaquil: Quailifies because a Neglient Trainer wanted to capture it!
Torchic: Owned by May, doesn't count!
Chimchar: Repeativly called "Weak." After a Round at the Heartrome City Tourament, Paul released it! Ash caught it!
Pokabu: Watch the episode!

Okay there seems to be information about the fourth episode. I haven't quite watched it yet, so hopefully I will be able to watch it soon. I don't want to know what happens in the episode since I want to know for myself of what events take place in that episode, so I am trying to stay away from spoiler information.

New episode title to discuss BW009: Enter Adeku! VS Shootie!! I'm sure Shooti appears again and we see the champion.

Just saw the fourth episode! I loved it!
This season is amazing. Makes me proud to be a fan of the anime and Team Rocket again. ^_^

*spoilers*
So Ash now has Pokabu! So this pokemon was abandoned by it's trainer? Just like Charmander then! I think Ash will end up with the grass starter too.
The episode had some really funny moments. Loved when Pikachu got knocked out by the boxes and is later discovered by James. xD

Mijumaru is gonna be the comedian it seems XD i could not help but laugh at it.
and correction the boxes didn't beat pikachu it was a random metal tub that appeared out of nowhere XD

also i like the way they are giving the pokemon more personality this season

Mijumaru is adorable and hilarious. Pikachu is also a lot more fun this season.
Ah, yeah! It was the tub! Here's some screenshots I took of the scene. It's pretty funny seeing it all paused. The expressions are great. xD

http://i56.tinypic.com/1ymzko.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/r0bg9c.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/iwrpqv.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/oqantz.png
http://i55.tinypic.com/snnel3.png

i wanna know where the tub came from XD i did not see it anyone stacked on those boxes until pikachu got KO'd by it
cannot stop laughin at pikachu's expression when he gets hit by the tub.
And mijumaru's eyes in the 1st one makes him look like its stoned XD
That is just priceless

Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing at that either. xD

Especially when James accidentally found Pikachu:
http://i56.tinypic.com/ftezow.png
And I love how at the end, Pikachu tries to tell on Mijumaru, but Ash can't understand:
http://i55.tinypic.com/157s5v.png

Haha, loved this episode so much. Can't wait for the subs!

It's a great season, so far. So much more diverse than the Sinnoh ones.

Saw episode 4 (in Japanese...) and it looked pretty good. Of course it'd be nice to know what the characters are saying.

I'm confused... how are we not on topic? This is a discussion of the Best Wishes episodes and everything in them.

Go flex your mod muscles somewhere they're actually required, kthxbai.

Anyway, on topic... first gym battle next week. And then i believe Dent joins Ash. Speaking of, anyone know what Iris's role in things is yet? She doesn't seem to battle, and I don't know what they're saying.

Actually i asked him to. You guys have been offtopic for ages the first post of mine says "What do you think will happen in this episode and what plots do you want to see in the upcoming episodes?". So now can you discuss it? This is discussing about what will happen in the new episodes from the titles i find and future plots you want. Like i want an episode where we find a injured Shimama and iris captures it. Since you guys are caught up in talking about the episodes then go ahead and discuss both from now on.

Back off kiddo. You don't get to decide what we discuss here. Anything related to the best wishes series is fair game.

EDIT... also... "ordered"? Seriously? Get off your high horse...

Uh this is my thread "Buddy", so yeah...Anyway what plots do you want to see?
By the by, i think Ash will have a rematch against Shooti in episode 9 and obviously since Adeku is their maybe he watches. Maybe it's Pikachu vs. Janoby(wan kenobi) and Shooti's Fushide against Pokabu or Mamapeto.

Edit: Before you blow your head off again Shooti gets a Fushide because

Summary:
En route to Shippo City, Satoshi and his friends encounter Shootie again. Noticing that Shootie has newly aquired a Fushide, Satoshi instantly challenges him to a battle, but Shootie promtly declines. Then, a mysterious man appears, led by a Merarva(The Bug/Fire moth basic stage Pokemon).

I'm gonna have to agree with YakobTheRed here. Judging by the title of the thread, I thought it's for discussing the episodes. If you aren't even letting us discuss our favorite scenes and what we liked about the episodes, you're kinda sucking all the fun out. :/ But, yeah. Your thread. I just think you should either allow us to talk about it, or give us a thread to do so.

Anyway, just watched the preview for the next episode. I guess this is when Dento joins the crew, but I wonder what makes him want to leave the gym and go with Ash?

Edit- And sorry if I sounded mean, Playerking95, just stating my opinion. I really thought this was an episode discussions thread. You might want to change the thread title to avoid confusion. :)
Would it be ok if I made a thread for discussing what happens in the episodes, rather than the upcoming plots and predictions like this thread is for?

Meowth... just ignore the power-crazed noob and discuss whatever you like here. He's got no right trying to say what we can talk about here, whosever thread it is...

Also, way to kill the Janoby joke, which would have been quite amusing had you known how to spell Obi-Wan Kenobi.

But anyway, I can say in all honesty that I've no idea what will prompt Dent to join Ash. As of now, all we know is that at some point, he will join the team, as evidenced by the end titles of episode 3 onwards.

Back