Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

Paul does smile when he wins a battle but when paul smiles 1000 puppies are sick. Yeah i want shooti to have emotion and to have strong Pokemon to battle with ash. The way paul trained was interesting to say the least and i can understand his whole if there no good release them view but sometimes he took it to far i want shooti if he is a rival to top paul and i think ash should battle him in the second episode.

I think it will be the episode when Ash catches Mijumaru and then tests it out against a trainer who has Crocodune. And also, I was thinking the same thing about Gible. It kinda reminds me of Aipom. Ash caught it pretty late, it had a few battles here and there, but when Aipom got to Prof. Oak's lab, it was the first of Ash's pokemon to actually realize Ash was ditching it for good. Then again, I think the only reason Aipom came along was to find a way to introduce its new evolution, Ambipom. I don't really see a REAL reason to bring back Gible other than filling a spot on Ash's team. After all, I doubt Gible will get a split evolution or, god forbid, Garchomp, anytime soon...

I just remembered Crocudune's nasty ability. I hope Mijumaru's ready to face a +2 Attack Meguroko. Geez, the name Crocudune is burned into my brain.

Which is why I just call it "cute crocodile thingy." Y'all are gonna be upset when the official English names aren't as cool as the fan names. :p

In one of the new videos, you see Dento battling a Mijumaru. After the Mijumaru uses the Shell Blade attack, you see Ash behind it. I am so happy that Ash is (probably) getting Mijumaru!! Shooti gets Smugleaf....duh. And I bet Iris will end up with that Pokabu! After watching the promos, I found that Iris likes touching pokemon's faces because she does that to pickachu, and someone's hands (probably Iris) pulls Pokabu's face into 2 sepperate directions. lol

Ok this thread will just be about what you think the plot will be given the new episode names. The first two names i posted before apparently are fake but the 4th one comes from a magazine and it is BW004 - Battle Club! Pokemon Puzzle Appears!! What do you think it will be about? Also i think i found the real names for the first two episodes BW001 - To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!!
BW002 - Iris and Kibago!

Well, for BW001, it seems they are using the same plot they use every first episode, something bad happens to Pikachu, bla bla bla. BW002, should be fine, I think it is just all about Iris & Kibago (no duh), and BW004 is what I'm intrested in. Maybe we just got some possible info for the games. Has there been a Pokemon Puzzle or a Battle Club yet? It also might be interesting what Ash will do since its called a Battle Club. Will he challenge it and fail miserably, or will he become the trainer that we've all wanted to see for a long time? I don't know about the puzzle part, though.

So this time they are starting with Ash arriving in Isshu? Last time, they started with Dawn's story then merged it with Ash's later on. I am guessing they will do the same thing this time. Apparently Ash's Pikachu gets Zapped by lightning and is unable to use electric moves, but I thought it used an electric move when it battled Mamepato?

It used Iron tail, a Steel type move. That's all we know for sure. The Thunderbolt/Volt Tackle could be clips from an entirely different battle.

@YakobTheRed Oh yeah sorry I meant other than iron tail and yeah you might be right

Just noticed the new names of the episodes. So it seems like Zekrom will be using his lightning strike which will prevent Pikachu from using any electric moves. The first two episodes are supposed to air in a one hour special which will be great to watch since they are the beginning of a whole new series! You can probably get a better understanding now on what the episodes will kinda be about in the anime now that they are revealed.

Wow PlayerKing, if that is true, they werent kidding about it being fast paced, I mean normally the 3rd epsiode is just them walking through a forest or something and the fourth is probably them still walking or just reached a town, but otherwise wow they move fast in this gen.
Edit: Looks like Ash does come in a plane (that is part boat, I think XD) and Shooti gets a...Tsuutaja?

It does appear that Shooti gets a Tsutaaja now, from that new commercial featuring Shooti.

Yeah, and wow Ash got to Isshu (a far away place) in an episode, now that is fast! XD

^ I agree.., lol.
And I cant wait to see the first episode.!!
It looks like pikachu is gonna get pwned by tsutaaja.!

I'm just gonna assume we can talk about trailers while we wait.

The newest trailer (PJN) with the airplane in the background confirms:

1. There is an airplane for the Isshu Region (that has routes to Kanto?).

2. Ash will take the airplane to Isshu. :)

P.S. Now I know why Pikachu was getting handled by Shooti. X3

were did you get the info about the plane? i wonder how ash will meet shooti

Back