Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

DewottFloatzel63

The cutting edge of cocking about...
RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes

Right! The preview for BW 83, so far:
Ferroseed is introduced.
Grasses were everywhere.
Iris and Axew were frightened of Vanilluxe.
Georgia was also here.
Vanilluxe likes Axew.
Oshawott was in love with Vanilluxe but sadly though, it decided to froze Oshawott instead.

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

Oshawott was frozen today
I thought this will be charter devoplement in this episode, but I was wrong. All we learn that Ash has to go to the gym in the other town because it is close. And I saw Iris was relived

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

Summary
As Ash and his friends head towards the harbor, they happen upon the Dragon Buster Georgia and the "Blizzard Pokémon" Vanilluxe. Georgia tells them she's currently on her way to the Ferroseed Laboratories in order to acquire "moss that enhances Pokémon's abilities". Ash and his friends find this interesting, and head to the laboratory together with Georgia, where the aforementioned "moss that enhances Pokémon's abilities" is created from rocks and stones taken into the body of the "Thorn Seed Pokémon" Ferroseed.

Suddenly, a large mass of moss emerges from the room where an experiment to create moss from Electric Stones ("Chargestones") was being conducted! The laboratory ends up completely covered! Ash and the others quickly escape the place, but Iris, Axew and Oshawott end up left behind on the laboratory roof! And Vanilluxe, being an Ice-type, which Iris is uncomfortable with, is on the roof with them as well! Iris shakes in fear at both the approaching moss and Vanilluxe...! What will happen now!?

Synopsis

Ash and his friends arrive in a port city with a Gym. The town has had a movie studio since long ago and recently an amusement park was completed. The group meets Luke who is visiting to participate in a movie contest and they help in the making of his film.

DewottFloatzel63

As even though I've seen the latest BW 82, I would always surprise to see what Burgundy was doing, all what she was doing was inspecting the smell for each Pokemon, even if she put the fake "S Class" sticker into her C Class Connoisseur Badge. I can't believe Cilan was a little bit fear of Purrloin, but the battle was quite a bit something, Crustle finds a quick avoiding speed, and then he uses Rock Wrecker to whipped out Purrloin easily and accidentally blasted off Burgundy by not knowing it.

Next episode will be interesting about that Vanilluxe wanting to be friend with Iris and Axew. Alot of people were always thought Iris should catch it, but we don't know whether it's true or not.

Not at last, as even the new season of Best Wishes 2 is to begin in June 21st 2012, in BW 87, they haven't confirmed what will the new opening will be. Unless BW 86 is the final time to have the ordinary Best Wishes Opening Song sang by Rica Matsumoto, and I hope the new Opening Song will be good as well, but still, we'll have to wait.

DewottFloatzel63

Ooh guys! We've got the news about the new Best Wishes 2's Opening Theme, it is revealed the new song will be called "Be An Arrow" (やじるしになって!) which the song will be sung by Rica Matsumoto as this song is replacing the current Best Wishes Song.

A single screenshot of the opening has been released, showing Ash, Iris, Cilan, Ash's Pikachu, Iris's Axew, and Cilan's Stunfisk facing Alder, Cynithia, Caitlin, Drayden and Shizui standing on top of Alder's building in the Pokémon League, and here it is:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/6/66/OPJ15.png

DewottFloatzel63

Surprisingly yes, as these 2 leaked animated images were even here from BW 84:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4nlveKeVd1r6l30ro1_500.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4nlveKeVd1r6l30ro2_500.gif

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

Ash is using Levanna in the next gym battle

Ash won[attachment=6748][attachment=6748]

Attachments

• 156539_10150931779113493_1378111541_n.jpg
    156539_10150931779113493_1378111541_n.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 18

DewottFloatzel63

Hellfire, Homika also had Garbodor as well! Oh my goodness, she has Koffing from the first gen and also had Garbodor, I wonder if she had Scolipede as well...

DewottFloatzel63

It's time to do the latest news, in the preview for BW 84, it was surprisingly mentioned that Meloetta will makes it's first debut in it. Someone owns a Krookodile as the first debut as well (Except it was first shown from Movie 14th), Ash with Pikachu and Pignite dressed up like a great hero driving a somewhat flying model, while Cilan dressed up as a main villain again, and even though Iris and Axew dressed up like somewhat familiar from the Kami Trio Episodes. I can't wait for that epic filming episode of BW 84 with the Mecha Tyranitar, but this also shows the preview of Black 2 and White 2 Games of Pokewood.

So far as what mentioned from BW 83 is that Vanilluxe was actually owned by Georgia, but as I haven't watched it yet.

More previews for Ash VS Homika, Koffing looked so totally different now as I saw the latest action, and I was right after all, Homika will also use Scolipede in the battle against Ash, Ash will use Boldore and Unfezant and I don't know which Pokemon will he also sent out as well.

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Ash is using Leavanny as well as Boldore and Unfezant. Should be interesting.

And yeah, Koffing looks really great. it's so cool that we're getting older-gen pokes in all their shiny graphical goodness.

DewottFloatzel63

So far we got another new Best Wishes Episode Titles, this new episode is going to be about well you know a screenshot shows Dawn and Iris were running away from an Onix.
To be aired in July 5th 2012:
BW 89 "Survival on the Island of Iwark!"

I've seen the new BW 83, it was quite good and quite funny, and it's really long time no see Oshawott gets angry and bang his Scalchop on the ground, and pick it up again like since BW 20 I guess. I find the almost last bit where Pikachu and Stunfisk release the electricity outside the window, and Oshawott was too close to so the electric going to shock Oshawott but he uses his Scalchop for a shield defence but sadly though it divert the shock into Ash and the others, Oshawott could see what he did something wrong but it was worst for him not blocking the electricity properly so it also shocks him as well. At least Pikachu and Stunfisk would made this as an apology by mistake.

BW 84 will be far more interesting, can't wait.

Special videos for showing the previews for BW 85, 86, 87, 88 and 89 is now here! And wow I can't wait for that!!!

BW 85 and 86:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4pZJhH2pP0

BW 87, 88 and 89:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntt6fG7D84g

DewottFloatzel63

So far we've got the new screenshots for the new BW 87 and BW 88, and here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/fNlNJ.jpg

This also includes BW 89 as well with the other 2:
http://s1-05.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/590345199.jpg?key=10991472

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Funky. Garchomp slaughtering Axew will make me smile, much love for the Landshark.

Oh, and Piplup's learnt Drill Peck.

DewottFloatzel63

We got another new trailer of Best Wishes 2! This trailer shows the return appearance of Larvitar, Magmotar, including the others like the first appearance of Ferrothorn and so on! Here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YbzKQ-GvQ

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

Ash's palitoad in the gym battle

Please type in complete sentences.~KA

JPN Gallade

That dream... make it come true!

After watching today's episode of Best Wishes, I honestly think that Meloetta has a crush on Ash. For the next several episodes, it's going to continue being invisible and stalk Ash until BW 87, when Ash and co. will run into it. I really think Meloetta will want to join Ash not only b/c he will help it later on, but because it likes Ash. Clues to why this might be the case:

• Already, as discussed, we see it hiding and watching Ash from the distance, following wherever Ash goes.
  • In that recent trailer for Best Wishes 2, it appears out of the unseen and sits on Ash's lap and looks VERY happy.

And I'm sure that there will be more clues as the show goes on. I really think it will be Chikorita all over again, but that's just me.

DewottFloatzel63

Right! Episode 84 is such a fantastic episode! What we've learnt so far is that Meloetta makes it's very first appearance, Team Rocket makes a new plan to catch Meloetta, a fake Tyranitar as a Mecha Tyranitar, a larger Golurk as an illusion, and Luke has won for his best movie contest. Of course Zorua is always good at making illusion as whoever the person can be. Also at last, Meloetta starts to follow Ash and Co.

Next week will be super, a special double-episodes of Ash battling the 8th Gym Leader Homika.