Finished Pokemon At The Movies! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
Pokemon At The Movies is a simple game with simple rules that shouldn't be too difficult to remember: rename a pre-existing movie with a Pokemon name! It may sound confusing at first, but the concept is very similar to the Pokemon Song Titles (here https://twitter.com/hashtag/PokemonSongTitles?src=hash ) hashtag that was popular a while back, but now with movies!

So, what are the rules? Not really much, but keep the following things in mind:

-It's YPPY, so wait for 2 other posters before leaving your Movie name! Example: NameBlank, bbninjas, Ice Arceus, NameBlank.

-Don't contain any content that's inappropriate in your Movie Titles! It's fine to do a Movie that's rated R or something along that line, but just make sure that the title you make isn't profane!

-Be creative! Use puns, several Pokemon names, or even other things such as the names of Human Characters or even towns!

So, I'll start off strong with a solid idea...

Big Hero Xerosic

This'll be fun! This game will end on the 15th of January, so get your movies in before then! ^_^

In the meantime, I suggest watching How To Train Your Bagon.

Roll up, roll up for the classic The Misadventures of Frosslass in Underland.

In my last post, I said I was going to the the third Hoppip movie. However, the first Hoppip movie, The Hoppip: An Onixpected Journey is my favorite ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back