Finished Pokemon At The Movies! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie McGigas said:
In my last post, I said I was going to the the third Hoppip movie. However, the first Hoppip movie, The Hoppip: An Onixpected Journey is my favorite ;)

Pffft.
The second one, The Hoppip: Poisoning from Smog, was far better.

I personally like Trouble in Pokédise and Team Rocket's James Bond: License to Klingklang.

Oh man I remember this dumb movie I once watched with my family 17 A-Gengar. That Zapdos Saffron dude was alright tho.

yeah that second thing was kind of a stretch

I've always been a fan of The Haunter Games.
The sequels though, Catching Fire Types and Mocking Rayquaza, never really appealed to me.

My sister loves Wreck-it Ralts and my best friend is a big fan of Superman: Man of Registeel and TypeChangers: Age of Exeggcution

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Which Staryu Wars is your favorite?
The Empoleon Strikes Back was my favorite. The Phantump Menace and Attack of the Cubones were definitely the worst in the series, though.

Surprised no has said Twister yet... If you even count that as a pun. Here's another for ya, Regirocky Balomomola... yeah.

Revenge of the Skiddo is one of the best Staryu Wars movies.

Did you hear that Warner Bros is making a Mr. Mimecraft movie? It will be a two movie series with a prequel, Mimecraft Jr.

Because I really needed to find a Pokemon Movie that already exists to edit...

Diantha and the Swadloon of Combusken

I actually have Black Swanna recorded, but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back