'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

First time we have had a Charmander and Charmeleon since Legendary treasures. About time we got another. Also that is the third Jirachi in under a year, and the 3 aren't too bad competitively.

An infinate Computer search Jirachi? Now that's what I call competitively viable! :eek:
Except you'll need a Psychic energy or Rainbow energy. You also show the card to your opponent. Er... what a waste TPCi. Not only is it an attack, but you need a specific kind of energy.

An infinate Computer search Jirachi? Now that's what I call competitively viable! :eek:
Well it won't be infinite considering anything that deals 70 damage will kill it instantly, and you have to waste your attack to get the search effect instead of actually attacking to take a prize card, which is waste of a turn, so it's probably not very viable at all. :/

What does "computer search Jirachi" mean? Is it just because he can look for any card?

Computer search lets you take any card from your deck when you play it. People here are calling it computer search jirachi because it has a move that lets to take any card from your deck, albeit in different method.

I really hope there's a Charizard in the set too. It's kinda funny because this set is mainly aimed towards girls and they're putting the charmander line which is usually seen as a fanboy thing (though I'm sure it is just as popular with girls as it is with guys).
That Charmeleon is good for an evolving stage 1, as well...

For once, I want to see that Charizard. It's another "the kid grows up with the Pokémon" cards and I'm dying to see it.

I really hope there's a Charizard in the set too. It's kinda funny because this set is mainly aimed towards girls and they're putting the charmander line which is usually seen as a fanboy thing (though I'm sure it is just as popular with girls as it is with guys).
That Charmeleon is good for an evolving stage 1, as well...

It isn't aimed at girls.
It's aimed at both genders.
Let's leave the assuming what Pokemon appeal to what genders back in 2015 shall we? I mean there are boys who absolutely love Aromatisse and Sylveon. Pokemon are Pokemon, they don't need to fall under a certain gender category.

It's theme is just "cutesy" Pokemon. Which Charmander's line does fall under. A lot of people are nostalgic and happy about Charizard because Charmander was most people's very first Pokemon.

I can expect a pretty bishounen/cool looking artwork for Charizard though.

If they make a cute art for Breloom, then I am going to laugh really really hard.

I'm imagining it and Breloom is all cute at first, then it punches someone in the face! :p

Regarding Jirachi: It's certainly interesting, but it would be way better if it required a Colorless Energy over anything else. Not just that, but Computer Search was as good as it was because it was an Item card. It didn't have the restriction of being your one Supporter, or taking your attack. This is the same reason not every deck plays Teammates.

It isn't aimed at girls.
It's aimed at both genders.
Let's leave the assuming what Pokemon appeal to what genders back in 2015 shall we? I mean there are boys who absolutely love Aromatisse and Sylveon. Pokemon are Pokemon, they don't need to fall under a certain gender category.

It's theme is just "cutesy" Pokemon. Which Charmander's line does fall under. A lot of people are nostalgic and happy about Charizard because Charmander was most people's very first Pokemon.

I can expect a pretty bishounen/cool looking artwork for Charizard though.

Seriously... I knew someone would come right away to say something like this...
First, if I'm not wrong, Shiny Collection was officially stated to be aimed mainly at girls. And this set is pretty much Shiny Collection 2. And what's wrong with that? They even made different XY starter sets for boys and girls...
I also didn't say that any pokémon appeal more to girls or to boys. I just said (and I'm going to quote myself) the Charizard line is a lot of times considered a "fanboy thing" but it seems you didn't read my post carefully because I also stated "I'm sure it is just as popular with girls as it is with guys".
I like that the Charizard line is in this set. I even replied to someone a few weeks ago who said Charmander was a weird choice for this set by saying I also think Charmander (and the evolved forms as well) fits as a cute (lizard) pokémon.
And, as a guy, I also like Sylveon, Aromatisse, whatever pokémon you name, because I just like every pokémon no matter how they look.
So, just chill, ok?

Back