'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

I don't think that Mega Altaria will be in this set... In Generations we will get 4 M-EX Pokémon, and the 4th seems to be that (beautiful) M-Gardevoir, aside from M-Charizard, M-Blastoise and M-Venusaur.

Meh... I was hoping for Mega Altaria... Wasted opportunity IMO...

I'm hoping the whole Fletchling line is in this set, with the young girl growing up alongside Fletchinder and Talonflame; something similar to what they did with Emboar in Legendary Treasures.

Same. That would be beautiful.

I don't think that Mega Altaria will be in this set... In Generations we will get 4 M-EX Pokémon, and the 4th seems to be that (beautiful) M-Gardevoir, aside from M-Charizard, M-Blastoise and M-Venusaur.
Well, looking at the Pokekyun collection itself, Altaria is on the boxes, so it's probably in the set.

I don't like how Shaymin's ability is only basics, though :/

Ugh, I'm in love with that new M Garde card. I can't get over how gorgeous it is. Pry of me is glad that is has the same attack (simply so I can run them in my deck) but another part of me wishes it had a different attack. Either way, I can't complain at all. The card is amazing.

So, are these cards actually going to be in the new Generations packs? Or is Japan going to get all the pretties again?
the generations packs mentioned a "32 card subset with unique art" so i'm 99.9% that's where this will go considering it fills the parameters

i can see the shaymin being used in big bacics, now that there is the fighting fury belt...
Does this mean that there might be a gardevoir ex?

And now a poem, called Sorrow.

When i clicked the link, I saw the name Shaymin,
I thought it'd be the one that helped me win,
But alas, it was just one that's just a healer,
Not one that is a Drawing Dealer.
Forty Dollars for a Shaymin-No, I cannot pay that!
If it was a reprint, my wallet would be more fat!
Though the art is pretty, which is good for it,
I wanted a Colorless Shaymin,
Pokemon, Please reprint it.

I am in love with the artwork in this set. <3

I think Sylveon EX is the first time I've seen an actual background (and another background Pokemon) in a non full-art EX card.

The Diancie artwork is so adorable with those three different Floette, daww. Also, that castle holo effect is an amazing touch.

M Gardevoir art reminds me of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune. Really cool that one of them is shiny.

Holy Chesto Berries that Dedenne needs to lose some weight. XD

I almost had a heart attack when I saw the Shaymin EX card. So frikkin cute!!! :D WPM wasn't kidding when he said "Pokemon so cute they'll make your heart explode" or something on the lines of that. I really hope we get that card in the Generations set!

Yes! Flareon is my favourite can't wait for that!
Flareon is my favorite eeveelution i hope we will get a full art! :) it seems quite playable with the team magma's camerupt and the blacksmith it has delphox's attack but might not be as good as camerupt ex who has more hp but this will have an easier time setting up :)

I honestly thought M Audino was a Munna for a second. XD

Try squinting while looking at M Audino's card and don't tell me you don't see a Munna!

Kind of a mediocre Flareon card, though Blacksmith + Flash Fire does let it do 110 damage in one turn. I still don't see it being that good, to be honest. Can't wait to see its artwork, though.

And I'm really curious to see what an attack called "Magical Symphony" would do.

Back