'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

Proably not.

CP1 was 2 RR per box. I opened a a fair amount of boxes and they were all 2 RR per box with 1 box having 3.

CP2 I think was 2 maybe 3 per box. I opened a lot of the blister with the promos and not boxes. I know my ratio wasn't anything crazy as I would have opened up a lot more if I was getting a lot of Pikachu EX's.

So unless they change soemthing with CP3 I wouldn't count on it. I have been on the fence for this product. I will open a box tomorrow and let everyone know what my ratio is. I was thinking of buying the boxed set and breaking them down instead of opening boxes. I expect between 2-4 RR per box, like a regular set, why I am holding off opening a lot of it.

That's a shame as I only ordered the one box and even considered cancelling that then the full arts really grabbed me! Good luck with your box I shall be intrigued to see your pull ratio :)

The Swirlix in the list is typo'd, Tackle does 20 damage not 30. Also isn't it just a reprint of PHF Swirlix (attack name etc. wise)?

And what about this Charizard in Expanded with Charmeleon from Boundaries Crossed? 50 base damage + 10 more damage for each damage counter on it. Wow.

That's a shame as I only ordered the one box and even considered cancelling that then the full arts really grabbed me! Good luck with your box I shall be intrigued to see your pull ratio :)

I think I am going to pass on buying a box today. I haven't seen anyone listing on Yahoo yet, well just one guy selling a set. Usually a lot of cards are listed by now. Maybe buy next week if it seems like pull rates and prices are good.

The full arts are going to look really bad with the yellow borders, maybe they won't give them yellow borders like the Radiant Collection full arts.

I think I am going to pass on buying a box today. I haven't seen anyone listing on Yahoo yet, well just one guy selling a set. Usually a lot of cards are listed by now. Maybe buy next week if it seems like pull rates and prices are good.

Was just talking to a friend on Facebook. He said he watched a guy open 3 boxes and not get a set, and from what he was seeing is it's 3 EX/FA per box. Not sure how accurate this will turn out, but just what I heard.

Was just talking to a friend on Facebook. He said he watched a guy open 3 boxes and not get a set, and from what he was seeing is it's 3 EX/FA per box. Not sure how accurate this will turn out, but just what I heard.

Looks like it might be more than that. Here is a video. They got 1 per special box (opened 2) and 5 from the box.

And what about this Charizard in Expanded with Charmeleon from Boundaries Crossed? 50 base damage + 10 more damage for each damage counter on it. Wow.
Charmander's Act Up is better when you have more damage on Charizard (60-150), still a great combo!

Charmander's Act Up is better when you have more damage on Charizard (60-150), still a great combo!
Yes, but tou're still relying on a coin flip, that's why I don't like Act Up. I think is better to use Muscle Band than Trick Coin, since MB also helps Combustion Blast. Other option is to play both (in expanded), this charmander and BC Charmeleon ahahaha

Yes, but tou're still relying on a coin flip, that's why I don't like Act Up. I think is better to use Muscle Band than Trick Coin, since MB also helps Combustion Blast. Other option is to play both (in expanded), this charmander and BC Charmeleon ahahaha
Oh, sorry, didn't notice the flip. But you still have to Wally/Evosoda, otherwise you can't use the attack.

Just watched an opening of this on Youtube and the uncommons and full arts have a really bad glitter pattern on them. So unfortunately the amazing artwork is going to be ruined by a bad holo pattern :(

I just finished opening my box. I didn't get the sylveon ex, or the flareon FA. But I got the rest. The Holo was very nice, Diancie has a castle, and dedenne has a dream bubible holocaust pattern.

Just opened my box didn't get either flareon ex or sylveon ex but got all 5 full arts! More than happy to be 2 cards away from the full set! Also unless you are in direct light you dont see the holo pattern so to all those put off need not worry! Youtube videos must have had the flash on them.

Back