'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

So they reprinted Raichu XY, that's pretty interesting, a powerful card to use with Raichu BREAK! And the artworks are crazy, they are freaking beautiful... look at this Gulpin and the guy with it: I love them! :D

I knew that TPCi is going to take all my money this year...

The artworks are so asdknlesgjklñagñak *^*

Also, I said it the other day, Bide Barricade reprint!
Now I'm waiting for Gardevoir EX...

The good news is that the Pokekyun Collection is looking amazing so far. The bad news is that I'm going to end up with like 50 of the Mythical Collection's Mew in the process of completing the set...

Just get some other mythical boxes then xD

Wtf is with the flareon fa.. its eyes are kinda creepy levels of big xD ..and why are they at different points on its face xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm dissapointed now. I was expecting Glaceon-EX to be in this set. Now it's gonna have to be in Generations or XY11 with Leafeon-EX (while it may exist it's not revealed where in the English TCG it will go if anywhere...). Pokemon continues to disappoint me. I have been waiting for a Glaceon-EX since Next Destinies. I guess I'm disappointed because we were so close to getting one, and I will have keep waiting...
-cries-

OMG.. seriously a cuteness overload!! Sylveon & Eevee, so sweet!! Also love the cards Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard :D

SHUT UP. THIS IS THE BEST SET EVER!

Yuka Morii, Sui, and MAHOU, my three favorite pokemon artists did an amzing job! I can't wait to get my hands on these. I don't really care for the Flareon EX full art or the normal one. The Gardevoir EX full art is AMAZING though and so is the mega. I also LOVE that Sylveon EX full art.

Wtf is with the flareon fa.. its eyes are kinda creepy levels of big xD ..and why are they at different points on its face xD
Same!

I'm dissapointed now. I was expecting Glaceon-EX to be in this set. Now it's gonna have to be in Generations or XY11 with Leafeon-EX (while it may exist it's not revealed where in the English TCG it will go if anywhere...). Pokemon continues to disappoint me. I have been waiting for a Glaceon-EX since Next Destinies. I guess I'm disappointed because we were so close to getting one, and I will have keep waiting...
-cries-
I want so bad too but I'm pretty sure it won't be in XY11. I think it will be in Generations or XY10 (Fates Collide) Glaceon is my favorite eeveelution, considering that right now Pokemon is only doing one eeveelution per set (besides this of course) I think that it will most likely be in Generations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back