• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

PokeGB's Trade Thread

PokeGB

Aspiring Trainer
United Kingdon and WorldWide trading.

Welcome to PokeGB's Trade Thread!

Rules

1. All PokéBeach rules apply.
2. No "Ripping" whatsoever. I will file mail fraud.
3. I will trade anywhere WorldWide.
4. I will ship in a Sleeve and Toploader. I expect you to do the same.
5. I typically only accept cards in Mint condition, possible Near Mint condition. You must specify if they are not.
6. I do not accept any World Championships cards!!
7. I usually only accept English cards (with the exception of Pikachu, Mew, and Charizard).
8. If you see something you like but don't have my wants, check my Sale Thread! (Under construction)

My Current/Collection Wants:

Gym Challenge Holo's
Charizard (Base Set, any language)
Base Set Shadowless 1st Edition cards

MyCurrent Haves:

Complete Sets:
Jungle Set (Japanese)
Base Set
Fossil Set
Jungle Set
Team Rocket Set

Set Doubles:

Unused Online Codes:

PSA Graded Cards:

8 - Charizard G LV. X
9 - Darkrai LV. X
9 - Shaymin LV. X
9 - Alakazam 4 LV. X
9 - Electivire FB LV. X
8 - Raichu LV. X

9 - Scizor Prime
9 - Kingdra Prime
9 - Slwoking Prime
9- Blissey Prime
9 - Magnezone Prime
9 - Raichu Prime
9 - Typhlosion Prime
9 - Lanturn Prime

9 -Dragonite ex
9 - Umbreon ex
9 - Espeon ex
8 - MR. Mime ex
9 - Registeel ex
9 - Typhlosion ex
9 - Aggron ex
5 - Milotic ex

9 - Charmeleon (110/109)
9 - Charmeleon (102/100)
9 - Zapdos (41/99)
8 - Charizard (1/99)
9 - Hydreigon (103/99)
9 - Articuno (27/99)
6 - Ancient Mew
5 - Eevee 'Toys "R" Us

[size=xx-large]I will be adding more cards (singles) sometime soon[/size]

Approved. Please make sure you have read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

Would you be interested in any of my PSA Neo Shinings?

I have:
Shining Magikarp 66/64 (1st edition; PSA 8)
Shining Magikarp 66/64 (1st edition; PSA 9)
Shining Noctowl 112/105 (1st edition; PSA 10)
Shining Mew No. 151 (Japanese; PSA 8)

SoulWind said:
Would you be interested in any of my PSA Neo Shinings?

I have:
Shining Magikarp 66/64 (1st edition; PSA 8)
Shining Magikarp 66/64 (1st edition; PSA 9)
Shining Noctowl 112/105 (1st edition; PSA 10)
Shining Mew No. 151 (Japanese; PSA 8)

I would be, you interested in anything for trades?

Updated with Korean Cards

I've only got one misprint Snorlax jungle right now but thats part of my own collection, foreign Snorlax wise I have that in the Japanese jungle set but I'd rather try for a trade for the whole set or eventually sell it as a set (When i become a verified seller) as I'll struggle trading the japanese jungle set cards as singles

Yep I am interested in trading.

Do you have any of the following available for trade?
  • Japanese Base (packs or singles)
  • Shadowless Base
  • 4th Print Base
If not, I may also be interested in older UR/SRs. :)

Sorry SoulWind right now the only Japanse Base set single I have is a Charizard, all my others singles for the are part of the full set which I may consider trading but it has to be worth while,

Shadowless wise I have a small selection of commons/uncommons, and 4th print base i have about 25 but the condition on them isn't that good sadly.

Off topuc a little but where is best to get the 4th print base set? I want to complete it in mint condition but struggling to get them :(

Well, I'd totally trade for a complete JPN Base set if we can agree on values. :p

I'm actually not sure where to get 4th Print Base cards. They were only distributed in the UK, so you should have a better market for them than we do here in the United States. However, it's hard enough as it is to find *Mint* condition cards from Base. Especially since that print run was extremely limited. I would keep an eye on eBay because they do pop up from time to time.

Well what do you value the Japanese Base Set as?

oh I didn't know that so its maybe a little easier for me to get them than yourself, I'll have to do some digging I thinks, yeha the ones i have are from eBday but the backs of the cards are poor although the fronts are in near mint at best but most are excellant at best

No problem. The 4th Print Base is *extremely* low priority anyway.

I'd value the JPN Base set at $200 assuming it's Mint. :)

I also have the following you may be interested in:
  • Complete JPN Jungle (all pack-fresh)
  • Complete JPN Fossil (all pack-fresh except Moltres)
  • *Tons* of cards from German Base (1st edition and pack-fresh)

yeah well i have the shadowless and normal base set both complete, some 1st ed shadowless so i wouldnt mind stepping up on 4th print base set now.

and i value more about $250, its complete mint every card is worth grading and will get 9's at least

That's definitely reasonable. There is a BIN for a NM/M JPN Base set on eBay for $200 (minus 10% to fees), so that is where I got my estimate. Anyway, I am flexible and I do appreciate the fact that Mint cards are worth more. With that said, are you interested in trading it for anything I have to offer? If so, would you feel like making the first offer (with approximate values)? :)

ah right, well thats nm/m and mines mint :) but yeah im not sure what id like in return like cause things like just one shining psa grade 10 card to me wouldnt feel like a good trade as this is a full set from 1996, not saying that youd want to offer that kind of trade was just saying as an example.

@PokeGB,

Yep I totally understand and had the same thought myself. It really depends what kind of cards you want from me.

Here are values on my Neo Shinings:
Shining Magikarp 66/64 (1st edition; PSA 8) - $45
Shining Magikarp 66/64 (1st edition; PSA 9) - $100
Shining Noctowl 112/105 (1st edition; PSA 10) - $200
Shining Mew No. 151 (Japanese; PSA 8) - $110

So, I took averages that I've seen on eBay and subtracted 10% due to fees. The reason I did this is because PSA Graded cards are typically only sold on eBay. If these values are daunting, which is totally understandable because I thought they were at first, perhaps we can work out some other type of deal. Anyway, were you interested in anything else I have? There's a good chunk of my collection on my Sale Thread and I'd be willing to trade near anything on that towards the JPN Base set. Also, I would be interested in your Unlimited Jungle, Fossil, and Team Rocket sets as well. ;)

P.S. There is much more than I have listed on my Sale Thread. I'd really like to trade!

@SoulWind

Yeah see for me if you gace me the shining magikarp and shining noctowl for my japanese base set id gett hem from you and be looking at them thinking i traded 102 mint 16 year old cards for these 2 cards, i couldnt do that, if you wanted to trade a japanese jungle set for say the shining mew thats something id be interested in, if you want to use PM to discuss further it may be better as I notice the replys a lot quicker

Back