BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Timeshift: Hey, long time no see timeshifTER (lol), anyway, what I tought actually is that we could get two species of pokemon, take Gochiruzeru and Rankurusu as an EXAMPLE, they can breed by them selves (maybe with a little help from ditto :p) but we can get a third special species of pokemon that is the offspring of those two (Gochikurusu), like we can only get phione by breeding manaphy. Actually I tought of having only one species like this, it would be cool if they did it :D

@Timeshift. Not all animals can be bred together. But some closely related ones can. (horses, donkey and zebras. Or tigers and lions. Or dogs, wolves and coyotes for example.) So maybe they could make crossbreeds for skitty and meoth. Or furret and linoone. Etc. Not for each and every combination. ;)

Crossbreeds ≠ natural selection though. Those are two completely different things.

New:

619: Monk Warrior Pokémon. Martial arts pose, brown body, pink arms and legs. 620: Similar to 619, white color and mustache. Fighting Type.

Are these the two mystery pokemon? I thought all fighting types were accounted for...

pokexperto: 619: Monk Warrior Pokémon. Martial arts pose, brown body, pink arms and legs. 620: Similar to 619, white color and mustache. Fighting Type.

Edit: Dizzard was faster then me. :p I'll update the dex.

Oh, I see! Guess that's why I only got a B in Biology :/ Anyway, I am in favour of this idea (of course, it would have to be a small number of combinatons, because I can't see GF trying to come up with over 200,000 pokemon, yet ;)) and I'd like to see what GF could do with them! :D

Only 12 empty spots remaining. And we should still be getting:
- Wargle [Normal/Flying] (2)
- Vulture [Dark/?] (2)
- Anteater [Fire] (1)
- Ant [Bug/Steel] (?)
- Buffalon [Normal] (1)
- Power Ranger [Steel/Dark] (?)
- ? [Dragon] (1)

Pink arms and legs, eh? Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking!? Remember that pokemon with a smiley face mask shown in the Pokemon Musical? Well, iirc, that had pink forelimbs! And it looked like it was standing in a "martial-arts-pose"! ;)

No, some lines consist of more then one pokemon. So we'll get 3 to 0 pokemon outside of that list short.

@Wolf

There's a Ghost/Ground type too (basic and evolved form)
The Dark/Steel Power Ranger is supposed to have an evolution too

I've heard talk of a steel/bug spider too....

Wargle prevo (Normal/Flying)
Wargle (Normal/Flying)
Steel/Dark + evo
spider (Bug/Steel) OR Ant (Bug/Steel)
Buffalon (normal)
Fire type anteater
Ground/Ghost + evo
Dark Vulture + evo
standalone Dragon

That's 12, I'm more inclined to believe it's an Ant because of the anteater in the dex. I'll be very surprised if the vulture isn't part flying....

@Wolf616: So the pokedex is pretty much all covered up?
offtopic: Woudn't it be fun if they create the evos and prevos of previous pokemon and release them with the third game of this gen.?

Yeah, pretty much. If all those remaining ones are real.

I'm also hearing rumours that there might be a ROM which will leak soon. Which means that the sprites for all Pokemon might already be revealed tonight. :) That would be a nice surprise.

If you're wondering where I got that list of 12 pokemon from, I got it from browsing (stalking) bulbagarden forums. I've seen a guy called Melkor post there even...

Oh no, just 12 more spots left and we already know what they will be! Dang! I wanted a Ground/Fighting Kangaroo! Well maybe in the next Gen! T_T

Hell yeah it would, I need those sprites so badly :p do you think the trainers sprites are gonna be in the sprite sheet too?

Wow so many known pokemon, and i love each and everyone so far.
Need to see kibagos evolution (yes its finally confirmed as related to onolouso, i knew it ever since the begenning!) and also the evolution to the bat. The icecream is so hated on...everyone here likes pokemon and i know a lot of people here like icecream, why cant our likes live in peace? Apparentally it will get decent stats with a 3 stage line along with kibago so thats awesome.

Wow so many known pokemon, and i love each and everyone so far.
Need to see kibagos evolution (yes its finally confirmed as related to onolouso, i knew it ever since the begenning!) and also the evolution to the bat. The icecream is so hated on...everyone here likes pokemon and i know a lot of people here like icecream, why cant our likes live in peace? Apparentally it will get decent stats with a 3 stage line along with kibago so thats awesome.

When will the sugi art be released for all the new pokemon?

Where does it actually get released to? I haven't a clue....

I completely forgot the Fire/Bug Pokemon! Oh no.....what's going on? :S

edit: Sorry I had a moment of mass hysteria there. @ramsey It's alright because the Fire/Bug already has a place in the dex, that's why it wasn't on the list of unplaced pokemon.

oh ok lol cuz i couldnt find it on the list i must of over looked it ha loli cant wait till the vulture one lol sounds gothic, ha theres a gothic and egyptian theme going on this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back