BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost, you remind me of a person back on pokecommunity who seemed to badger anyone who complained about anything in the franchise. But as for your comment

but really, if you were a centries old god like being, would you stay out in the open for sme teen to chuck some ball at you?

Arceus does JUST THAT. In fact, a lot of legendaries do as well. The issue with roaming legends (especially Raikou), is that combined with an already bs capture rate, you have two things that can screw you up. He can flee at any moment, leaving you with with anything that has meanlook, spider web, block, or is a wobbofet. Then, he has ROAR, which bones you anyway. Thats more than tedious, it's damm near infuriating.

Are they supposed to be hard to capture? They are legendary, so yes. But like someone said about the artificial difficulty in the Johto region (difficult to grind for low level gyms and Elite 4), GF is pushing it with these roaming legendaries. Either fix the catch rates so you don't waste up to 40 balls, or make them stationary. They're weaker than the main mascots, so why are they even harder to catch?

@Ramsey, sometimes, a single typing is better, because you have less weaknesses to deal with. While it would be cool to have a grass/dragon, we don't need 2 grass starters to get screwwed by Ice again.

Ok let's not get into lots of religion here I mean it's a childrens game.
Ontopic: these bew leaks are great. But I was ticked off when I found out there are no evis. I have grown to like just new pokemon

@rockin pikachu-
huh??no evees you mean? well of course, no past gen.

Ontopic: ive been looking forward to this fire/bug pokemon for soooo long. i hope its based on a fire ant cuz then the ant pokemon(fire/bug) could paired up with the other ant(which is bug/steel) and itll be pretty cool lol

Woops I hate it when my phone corrects me. I meant Evos. But apparently experto might leak the sprites. (but I want herosfurret to get it first :))

Regigigas was a cool concept but it was forgetful to me s i didnt even remember its a normal type. Knew fir/psy is now being done and that ice/psy was to but still, 3 normal psychics? They could have done better.
Yes i dont like complainers because it makes me complain about them and then i look like a hyporcrite.
Yes they could tone down the roaming pokemon but whos to say they are interactive. Ive said that they could be like suicune and eventually be at one point. Never had trouble with roamers but i see your points. What types are left to find? Wish we could get the frozen chicken and the other trio leaked.

Regigigas was a cool concept but it was forgetful to me s i didnt even remember its a normal type. Knew fir/psy is now being done and that ice/psy was to but still, 3 normal psychics? They could have done better.
Yes i dont like complainers because it makes me complain about them and then i look like a hyporcrite.
Yes they could tone down the roaming pokemon but whos to say they are interactive. Ive said that they could be like suicune and eventually be at one point. Never had trouble with roamers but i see your points. What types are left to find? Wish we could get the frozen chicken and the other trio leaked.

Thanx for understanding Mew Jade :)

@ Ramsey

So it's like a SableEye/Spiritomb?

Ontopic, do those musketeers have names or do we just have pictures? The site I usually get info from (PLDH) is down at the moment.

Almost, with ghost and fighting covered, it has one weakness to dark. Pretty good for a pony.
Normal/fighting is great to, though it has a weakness to psychic, flying, and i think fightinf still since fighting is neutral to itself.

you forgot bug,

and i would hate normal/fighting for a pokemon im usig though it really serves aboslutly no purpose at all, it doesnt help with any weaknesses of either of the two types. lol night going to bed...js

Normal/fighting does seem a little pointless but oh well. I want to see the new bugs already, want them to be really awesome and unique.

Good night everyone.

I think pokexperto mentioned that the Fire/Bug looked like a Scarab. I'm hoping it does too....if it's cool I might pick it for my team. Otherwise I might go for Denchura...

Do you guys know what happened to that yellow/green frog we saw in the musical? It must be a pokemon we know of since we know all the pokemon.

The single stage dragon we were expecting: 621: Red Head Dragon. A blue dragon with red head and scales. Very aggressive and cool design. Pure Dragon Type.

Thats weird. We have 9 dragons right?
1kibago
2kibagos evolution
3okokouso (evolves from)
4dark dragon
5dual headed dark dragon
6dark hydra final stage
7reshiram
8zekrom
9ice/drg apparent frozen chicken
And yes denchura does cover bugs being cool, but i want them all to be nice. They have really good typings to so lets hope all the bugs are as good as denchura.

I dont see it. I dont think there is any room for a dragon with the other 9 but ill always welcome more.
I want to know what the lamprey looks like, and if it can be found in water.
The bass seems to need an evolution. Maybe a more cruel looking bass or a noble swordfish. How many pokemon are left to find out?

almeja.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back