BW/BW2 Pokedex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the manta ray might live in the desert too, and "swim" in the sand.

Like the sound of the ninja clam, would have been nice if it had been part water though perhaps....although I suppose we're thinking about an aquatic clam...I'm sure there are bugs with clam like features.

OK, thanks Wolf! I'm satisfied as long as we at least get a brief description of the pokemon. And yes, hopefully they will be featured in the currently non-existent CoroCoro (which is taking an unnecessarily agonisingly long time >XS)

Yeah I think I can make it through school for that long...nope I cant do it XD (I can)
I wonder how a clam turning into a Ninja would look...
Offtopic: I remember telling my friends only 5 more days to go, how it is 2 days and 19 hours wow....

@Timeshift: Yes, it seems strange that a large portion of it was released very early, and the rest just doesn't seem to surface...

@Renjil: Before you know it you'll be done with school for good. Time flies by...

Something is definitely wrong with the system. *Gets up and starts to investigate* Seriously though, maybe it's not leaking because there are major major spoilers that would effectively ruin the surprise or something. I honestly don't know - this is just STUPID (with emphasis on the "S", "T", "U", "P", "I" and "D". >:[ >:[ >:[

I got confused by the time, since for me it's still 3 days/11 hours, but I checked and your going by Japan time.

Nooo Poketoon dont say that, it makes it sound longer XD
I guess they arent leaking anything becuase they are evil and they dont want us to see any of it
I want to see Ninja Clam as KS artwork

Eels, clams and rays are not Water-type anymore? What has become of this generation? I actually liked some of them type wise, a few nice pure types. But the combinations they make these days are horrible, like there is some need to make every possible combination.. Like fighting deers? Sorry but fighting to me are bipedal/humanlike/martial arts performing Pokemon.

I think fighting-type is quite suitable for deer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyOR-YsfBtg

@Renjil12: Sorry X3, the time zone difference makes it feel longer since Japan is 16 hours or so ahead of the States. By the time it's 08:00:00 09/17/10 here, it'll be 00:00:00 09/18/10 in Japan.

@Pokequaza: If they didn't try every possible combo, then people would complain about them not doing that. Plus, you can kick, ram, and stomp people a lot if you only have four legs and need to fight. Maybe this trio will focus mainly on leg and charging moves for fighting.

It always astounds me how people can find so many connections from pokemon into the real world.

Regardless, I disagree with the notion that "aggression" should equal fighting types. Otherwise, the calm and collected Medicham shouldn't be one. It's the same thing people are using to defend the pokabu evos. Simply because wild pigs are aggressive does not make them suitable to be fighting types. Various animals in the world are aggressive, territorial, etc. That doesn't mean they should ALL be fighting types in the first place.

There should be a limit.

As for the vid, man that guy is gonna be sore in the morning.

But then what makes a fighting-type pokemon a fighting type?

And it's not just aggression. Pigs and deer aren't normally that aggressive. I actually petted a wild boar once. As long as they don't have piglets, and are not cornered, they can be quite friendly. And deer will just run away. But they do have very passionate battles with each other.

Fighting IMO is more or less an act of showing physical superiority for more aggresive animals, but for more docile it is for a means of defense. Pokemon like Medicham are docile yes, but knowing how to defend yourself is still fighting when done physically.

Usually, fighting types resembled that of martial arts or conventional fighting styles. Boxing, kick boxing, Wrestling, or in Lucario's case, using the force. That, to me, was what fighting types usually represented. But not all of them were like primates though :p The reasoning behind why Pignite is getting a fighting type is because he's based off a pig demon in a chinese martial arts film and common mythology.

Perhaps they really are branching out with the concepts, but who knows what the true reason is? All we can do is guess until Bulbapedia posts up something.

I have a question, I'm looking here at Melkor's twitter, but his latest twitter is the one about Kibago and it's evos.

Where are people getting the latest one's from? (ice mirror, ninja clam etc)

@Dizzard
Some people have this problem with his twitter too, that`s why we post them everywere XD

I've got that problem too. But the RSS feed does work for me: http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/81958599.rss

Thanks for that, a bit of an eyesore but it'll do. :)

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the Ground/Ghost type might be? I think out of all the unknown pokemon that one is most interesting to me.

I'm hoping it's a Zombie like pokemon (could a zombie be classed under ghost?) However It'll probably just be some kind of Sandstorm spirit. (Beyond a zombie or generic sandstorm ghost I don't see what it could be) When I saw the typing I instantly thought zombie though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back