Event PokeBeach's June 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Ilir Nikqi

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES :D
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? ilirsophie
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+02:00Europe/Oslo Central European Summer Time (CEST)
  • Did you play in June’s tournament? Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? - Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes !

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I apologize for the delay. Just been dealing with some stuff lately.

I'll have the standings updated within the hour.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The matches have been updated. Congratulations to the top 8. Here are the matchups; I will put this into Challonge shortly.

@TheAnticipationEevee vs @killrnite
@uncleyuri vs @basilisx
@Hansel vs @Derek2727
@MoFoTY86 vs @Serperior

Friendly reminder that messages about prizes go out after top cut has completed.

I don't want to delay top cut. I don't think I should have to. You guys can do your matches at will but remember to include me in the conversation.

Shout outs to @Josh Koehler for bubbling out, and thanks to the rest of you who stuck it out.

July's tournament is in its signup phase right now. If you haven't signed up already... well, you're probably out of luck unless you're a subscriber! But that's okay because if you don't make it in this month, you will get a guaranteed spot in August, so go sign up anyway! Signups end Sunday.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I forgot nats was a thing when drawing up the timetable for June's tournament.

Top 8 deadline will be July 5th, Top 4 deadline July 8, Finals deadline July 11. Thank you for your patience.