Event PokeBeach's June 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Nobodyshero2727
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? Yes
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+2 (Belgium)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? In May, yes I did, in June, not yet... :)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will ! ;)

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? thatonevenusaur
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? No
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? No
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? musicismyalibi_
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT +02:00 (Belgium)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? /
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?TseFood
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? CRIS1011

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yessir!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? BKRapper
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? Yessir!
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? I think so.
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) If I didn't, then I promise to this month!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Twitchy05

• What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central Time Zone.

• If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? June? Did you mean posted in May? Yes

• If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes most definitely.

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? zeno101200
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? Yes!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? rainyman123
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) central time in Lewisville, Texas.
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? I made 3 non-tournament posts anyways.
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes and it's been worth it!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Doby619
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? Yes had lots of fun
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? In May yes
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I plan on doing so

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yup!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Woahaustin
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST (Pacific)
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? Yup I got the special 9th Place prize -___-
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? I made them in May :)
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I will continue to do so!

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? SzymonPrzybyl
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT+2 (Poland)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? -
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Sure

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? QkumberSlice
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST, FL
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not yet
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Snibachi
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern U.S
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? Did not play
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) I pinky promise.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes, just signed up today.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? rayuma
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT -7 (Pacific Standard Time)
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Ghost_Fox29
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern Standard Time

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? UncleYuri
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clockto find out.)EST

• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? BakuSenpai
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Sure

Back