Event PokeBeach's June 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

josie0001 managed to defeat @Yog 2-1 in a strange series of games, which were played 9-9:45 EDT. GL in your next tourney!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?Wario3
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)Central
  • Did you play in May’s tournament?No
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?N/A
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)Yes indeed!!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?wario3
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)central
  • Did you play in May’s tournament?no
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June?i just became a premium member so no
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!)yes indeed!!

I will take the win for this round due to my opponent @Joai not responding for >48 hours. Sorry bud. Hope all is well and good luck next month!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? NewShinyTCG
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you don’t know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+02:00 (CEST)
  • Did you play in May’s tournament? No
  • If you did, did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in June? -
  • If you did not, do you promise to do that this month? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes !

Back