PokeBeach's February 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Caban S

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach Premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Spacmcaban
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in January's tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Kassandra

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? kassieroos
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
Did you play in January’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
-I am not a premium member
-my screen name in PTCGO is Shuppet2
- my time zone is PST (pacific standard time)
- I did not play in January's tournament
-Yes, I will make 3 posts, but does this mean replies to articles or making an article and uploading it to forums (like deck garage, etc)?

CheEmmanuel

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a premium member? YES!
What is your PTCGO screen name
(the name you battle with, not the
name you log in with)? CheEmmanuel
What time zone do you live in? (If
you don't know what time zone you
live in, use a world clock to find
out.) GMT +11 (SYDNEY AUSTRALIA, but I am wiling to play at times that suit compeditors!
Did you play in January's
tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to
make at least three non-tournament
forum posts before 12 AM PST on
2/21/18? Or course!

Alonso Guinez

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with) Puposos
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a Wold Clock to find out) UTC/GMT-03:00
Did you play in January's tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum post before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes, I promise

Last edited:

ianislegendary

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screenname? Ianislegendary
What time zone do you live in? EST
Did you play in January’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Yes

B_Suzuki

Aspiring Trainer
-Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
-What is your PTCGO screen name? Curitibano
-What time zone do you live in? -3
-Did you play in January's tournament?
-If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts before 12AM PST on 2/21/18? Yes

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Hi

I previously responded to this thread yesterday... I just upgraded to Pokebeach premium membership.

My PTCGO screen name is Ben358358

Thanks

Gyarados11

Researcher
-Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
-What is your PTCGO screen name? gyarados11
-What time zone do you live in? EST
-Did you play in January's tournament? No
-If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts before 12AM PST on 2/21/18? Yes

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Hi

I previously responded to this thread yesterday... I just upgraded to Pokebeach premium membership.

My PTCGO screen name is Ben358358

Thanks

I paid for my subscription through Paypal but it's not linking the payment to my account for some reason (I have a seperate email thread going for that problem), so please consider me as a premium member for the tournament. Thanks!

Mario W

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name? Supermario702
What time zone do you live in? Pacific Time
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Absolutely

Chad Doyle

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - No not yet

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? - DaBalla07

What time zone do you live in? - Central

Did you play in January’s tournament? - No I missed it

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? - Yes

Pokemaster26

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Reedf51
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in January's tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community)? Yes

plooopy

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? xPloooPy

Julio Penaloza

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES
What is your PTCGO screen name? Shadowduelist3
What time zone do you live in? Pacific Time Zone
Did you play in January's tournament? YES
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum post before 12am PST on 2/21/18? OF COURSE!

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a Pokebeach Member? Yes! (Just paid for a months subscription)
PTCGO Name: Xabalanque
What time zone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Did you play in January's Tournament? No
If allowed to play do you promise to make 3 non-tournament posts? Yup!

Kaosu

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)?
KaosuMaster
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
PST
Did you play in January’s tournament?
YES!
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!)
YEP!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Final list. If you're not on this list, here's why:

1. You goofed the registration. Most of you are in this category. The OP pretty clearly states to copy and paste the questions and leave them completely unedited. If you delete the stuff in parentheses, that's an edit, you didn't listen, you're out. I give some leeway for formatting, but other than that the instructions are clear. There is a surprising amount of people who can't seem to follow this simple instruction. My guess is that most of you are copying the post of the guy above you, and if his post is screwed up, then yours is also. So I feel less bad for not letting you play. Read the entire post next time. Some of you are having problems pasting. If you said this in your post, I let you in. Otherwise I assumed you're just being lazy and so I'll be lazy too and be too lazy to add you to the tournament. ;/

2. You didn't make your required posts. I think only one or two of you are in this category. Don't forget that you have until a week before the month ends to get your posts in. You can post anywhere you want - any thread in any forum - as long as it's not a tournament thread.

Friendly reminder that premium members bypass all of these requirements and can play, no questions asked. If you answer "yes" to being a premium member I literally stop looking at the rest of your post because subs are god. Buy a sub, it's worth it.

If you guys have any further questions, message me privately.

Premium competitors:

@Grimlaw
@Arneboy11
@Trixss
@KK-Swizzle
@Gengar master
@Serperior
@John Creagh
@MoFoTY86
@RoryWalker
@leve101
@MultX
@TheCraftyScot
@Ilir Nikqi
@JL_muserwolves
@Jpkemperor
@shadyyeezy
@Danglesmcjangles
@TheKingsVoid
@jbcheshire
@F4H_Jay
@Robert Fuchjs
@Nirvandalo
@stevexue
@The1weave
@woahaustin
@RisingRaichuu
@Jswoop22
@Standard208
@JGB146
@Vaskemaskinen
@Pengwin
@doubleb036
@Jacob Marshall
@NaDreaz
@Caban S
@CheEmmanuel
@Pokemaster26
@Julio Penaloza
@CESit
@henryhoover
@Matthew Blanco

Competitors:

@Jadethepokemontrainer
@Alexander Forcione
@uncleyuri
@Sethy79
@KentGardner
@theprp30
@Skylite
@Kenrad90
@Fou-Link
@lukas2aces
@Andrew Tighe
@rainyman123
@Zweicht
@Shfinx
@aznsens8ion54
@boyishgoodlooks
@Wowowiwo
@cellabi
@Meetas
@Zorozoro
@GamePhoenix
@Grimxcore
@Kapu Riki
@astro_gnat
@Eduardo Arana
@MHALL1207
@Varagoth723
@ENAM0R
@supermattdab0ss
@Ecko9i6
@Christopher Shehan
@Vysox
@Sup3rTaco
@Kassandra
@Alonso Guinez
@plooopy

Total good boys and girls: 77

Pairings will be up shortly.

Klaus214

Aspiring Trainer
How is it any harder to add someone who simply answered the questions when you know what the questions are already!? Looks like you're being lazy by only filing 77 spots when the max is 96...