PokeBeach's February 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Salshred

Aspiring Trainer
So there were 96 spots for this and only 77 competitors? Copy and paste would not work for this thread. Is there a secret I am not aware of?! Not sure why typing out the questions and answers excludes anyone...

shadyyeezy

Aspiring Trainer
Also could not get copy and paste to work.

for future reference you can click the button in the top right corner and then you should be able to copy and paste. Either way I do agree with you but at the end of the posts it explicitly labels it out. If you are a free member you have to have the questions posted EXACTLY the way they are.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yes, it is very easy to add people. I choose (and have been instructed) not to. And it doesn't mean much now that I've said I let people in for having copy and paste issues. Should have said something when you signed up.

February 2018 PTCGO Tournament Pairings

Round 1 ends Sunday, February 4, at 11:59 PM PST.

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
for future reference you can click the button in the top right corner and then you should be able to copy and paste. Either way I do agree with you but at the end of the posts it explicitly labels it out. If you are a free member you have to have the questions posted EXACTLY the way they are.

Confirmed, copy/paste works for me after clicking "Use BB Code Editor" icon in upper right hand corner of text box...note this also helps A TON for deck list submission!

TheCraftyScot

Aspiring Trainer
I also had issues trying to copy paste, I am a subscriber, so it seems that I have been allowed to play, but that really sucks for the rest.

I would humbly ask you reconsider adding in these people, possibly with a warning? Its such a shame to exclude people for a simple misunderstanding, and something as daft as not copy and pasting when they have answered all the questions properly.

I've asked a friend to join in this month, and he is one of the people excluded, his first time playing, signed up super early in hopes of getting a spot.

I'd rather play with as many people as possible than exclude people for not copy and pasting!

Mario W

Aspiring Trainer
I did have problems copy/pasting, but I thought I was close enough, plus I didn't feel like making excuses...

I guess theres always next month...sux too I was really really looking forward to this

Jacob Parr

Aspiring Trainer
I tried but couldn't paste anything. Even when I clicked the button. Had I know you were going to be so strict on the matter I would have said in my original post. Shouldn't always assume people are lazy when there is a potential known issue. If you are going to be that strict about it then it should always apply to subs, they might pay and have dibs on spots but we should all be treated equal in terms or sign ups.

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
Also had the issue, but don't really understand what I did wrong other than didn't have the bullet points. I had the questions pretty much verbatim. Oh well.

Julio Penaloza

Aspiring Trainer
Same here guys... I had issues as well... I tried copy and paste with phone and with desktop and couldn't get paste... I wonder if this will happen when submitting deck list....hmm

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I couldnt' copy and paste, so I just typed them out. Didn't take to much time.