PokeBeach's February 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Pandaflare12
What time zone do you live in? (if you don't know what time zone do you live in, used a World Clock to find out.) Central (CST)
Did you play in January's tournament? No.
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!

Are you a premium member? No.
What's your screen name? italofarias
What time zone do you live in? EST
Did you play in January's tournament? Overflow list.
Do you promise to mate three non-tournament posts? Yes.

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Meetas

What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EET (UTC+2)

Did you play in January's tournament? No

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18 (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name log in with)? Xanderfordd
What time zone do you live in (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT +8
If allow to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum post before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes, I promise

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name log in with)? hikari12345123
What time zone do you live in (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
If allow to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum post before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

What is your PTCGO Screen name? The1Dutchy
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Yes

What is your PTCGO Screen name? tcane2
What time zone do you live in? pst
Did you play in January's tournament? yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? GamePhoenix52
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in use a World Clock to find out.) EDT
  • Did you play in January's tournament? No, this is my first ever!
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with,not the name you log in with)? Grimxcore
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) MST
Did you play in January's tournament? Yes,poorly
If allowed to play, do you promise to make a least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? uleona
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT
Did you play in January's tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name? Bigshotvet
Did you play in January’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Yes!

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Kapu_Riki
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in January’s tournament? No.
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) I can do my best (yes).

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
no

What is your PTCGO screen name?
kmanasan

What time zone do you live in?
AK utc-9

Did you play in January's tournament?
no

And yes I promise to make 3 non-tournament posts before the time

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? astro_gnat
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PST (UTC-08:00)
  • Did you play in January's tournament? No
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) YES!

I am a premium member
username is jswoop22
I live in central time zone
No, I did not play in January's tournament
I will comment on at least 3 posts

I can't copy/paste the questions so these are my answers:

1. I'm not a premium member
2. eduardoArana17
3. CST
4. Yes
5. Of course :)

Are you a pokebeach premium member? Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Standard208

What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a world clock to find out) CST

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18) (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? MavieBo146
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST
  • Did you play in January’s tournament? Yes
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name JarenJade

Did you play in January’s tournament? No.
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Yes.

Back