Event PokeBeach's August 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Just popping in to say I will be updating Challonge later today, after I finish a few things and continue to sift through the stack of deck lists that have been submitted to me.

Friendly reminder to read the first round post in the pairings thread because that has all the information you could ever want and answers to most questions you may have. Read that post before asking something of me. :)

The round ends tomorrow. Get your stuff in :D

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
I, Coolpilot, defeated @Tyranitar92 2-0.... somehow.

No, seriously, I'm surprised I beat you! Especially in that super-close Game 1 (since you didn't seem to be having very good draw early game 2). Regardless, great games, & good luck in the tourney!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have never denied so many lists in my life.

Still need lists from these fine folks:

@Ecourts
@MaybeitsMetagross
@Trainerjaren
@Jpkemperor
@F4H_Jay
@Pokemaster26
@Jaypenny777
@Teenyvictini
@ozzie347
@Tangelatwist
@Arneboy11
@CESit
@Nobodyshero2727
@Sean Timmons
@Hansel
@MoFoTY86
@GhostXEmpire
@Snibachi
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@ShinyZard
@normanc
@Gen Cario
@Grey Matter
@zoopidzut
@MewsGame
@Matthew Blanco
@Kirby
@josie0001
@Jake_Silberman
@wojtek.b
@TheWolfhart
@Michael Natto
@BrianFrobey
@WaMike
@Tyranitar92
@thereflex123456
@Haarry
@guy
@Fireboy
@TgHuy
@sw_bionic
@kyel
@Sam Anguiano
@Mora
@fascinate84
@Mega Mewtwo

If you haven't had your list approved by the time round one ends, you will get a warning.

If you have any questions, read the pairings thread, all the answers are there. If you ask me a question to which the answer is found in the pairings thread, I'm going to direct you to the pairings thread. If it's not, but it's in the news story, I'll direct you to the news story.

Challonge will be updated in a few hours. If I forgot to take you off this list, PM me in the same conversation you sent your list.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Updated standings: http://challonge.com/AugustCup2017

Friendly reminder that anyone who fails to submit their list by the end of round one will receive a loss for round one, even if you won your match. Some of you are on this list...! Get those lists in.

Please also make sure your record is correct.