Event PokeBeach's August 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Sean Timmons

Aspiring Trainer
Took the set 2-1 over @F4H_Jay really nice set! your deck is def a hard match up for me. congrats on top four and good luck next month. I look forward to playing you again in the future since you beat me last time, so i believe so we are 1-1 haha

@TheAnticipationEevee I unfortunately have to make dinner and then I need to prepare for some stuff I have going on later in the week. PM me your availability for tomorrow or following days if tomorrow doesn't work for you. :)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You guys have until Thursday at the time of this post.

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@Sean Timmons definitely was a great match. Very well played, still upset with myself for that misplay in match 3, might have been a bit closer if I hadn't messed up. Lol
Good luck to the last two in the final.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
@Sean Timmons takes home all the marbles!!!!! \o/

As a subscriber, he will take home two, count 'em two, boxes of a recent set! What will he do with all that bulk??

To everyone who won prizes, please post your pulls on social media! We would love to see the fruits of your labor :)

This tournament is now closed. Expect to hear from Machamp the Champion in about a week.

F4H_Jay

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Congrats to @Sean Timmons at least I lost to the guy that won it all.

Side note, will we be contacted about prize packs? Ive never placed this well and don't know the process. I didn't see anything the in the main post with all the details.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Side note, will we be contacted about prize packs? Ive never placed this well and don't know the process. I didn't see anything the in the main post with all the details.

Machamp the Champion handles prizes. He will be contacting you regarding where and how to send your prizes.