Event PokeBeach's August 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

I, Coolpilot, defeated @Arneboy11 2-1. Very interesting deck that caused me quite a few headaches! Very well played against me, too. ;D

So, post-mortem, I've got a new best in these tourneys at 5-2! Yayz! Disappointed to miss top cut thanks to losing last round (*friendly-fist-shake*) & those IDs (and to miss the non-meta prizes since I'll almost certainly place 9-16 for I think the first time?), but happy to have done this well with a deck I didn't expect to be this successful. ^^;

Good luck to everyone making top cut, and good luck to y'all next month! You're gonna hate me then. ;D

I, Coolpilot, defeated @Arneboy11 2-1. Very interesting deck that caused me quite a few headaches! Very well played against me, too. ;D

So, post-mortem, I've got a new best in these tourneys at 5-2! Yayz! Disappointed to miss top cut thanks to losing last round (*friendly-fist-shake*) & those IDs (and to miss the non-meta prizes since I'll almost certainly place 9-16 for I think the first time?), but happy to have done this well with a deck I didn't expect to be this successful. ^^;

Good luck to everyone making top cut, and good luck to y'all next month! You're gonna hate me then. ;D

Confirmed, you gave me some headaches as well! :p

I'm taking the win against @jessalakasam since he didn't show up for more than 20 minutes after the scheduled match start time. I waited as long as I could.

Back