Pokebeach Auction Tournament Semi-Finals Pairings! Deadline extended until August 20!

RE: Pokebeach Auction Tournament Semi-Finals Pairings!

Sea Legend Still hasn't replied and I have to prepare for Worlds the next few days.

I (Team ESP) defeated Equinox (Team Zorua) 3-0. GG, besides the dumb crits.

Cinema and I have been trying to set up our match. He just can't be on this week.

I did some editing on this Glace/Zorua . I updated about 3 matches with winners .

- R-C

I will most likely be extending the deadline until after Worlds is over to comply with all of the away TCG players. When we get closer to the deadline, I'll see what we're gonna do about inactive members.

Cool! I was worried about what would be done about Alex at camp and whatnot!

Word. Did this one round seriously not finish in the entire time I was at camp? Lol, hopefully me and PumpedAaron can find a time in the next 8 hours if the deadline isn't extended.

I just beat Evee, I'm on team Zorua.

I've extended the deadline a week, plenty of time to finish all your matches guys.

Serperior said:
Where the heavens is King Piplup...
You could, oh I don't know, PM me since that since I've stated many times that's the best way to reach me? :).

Anyway, as Glace stated, yes, I am at Worlds/in Hawaii. I'm coming home tonight, so I can get it in starting Thursday.

Haha, or you could return the favor, eh? I'll be awaiting your response. I don't want to nag anymore.

I (Team Glaceon) beat PumpedAaron (Team Vulpix Yolk). Good game! That was very close and very, very fun.

I suppose it wasn't exactly a bad match, but I wish I knew for sure what I did wrong.

Confirming that I [Vulpix Yolk] lost against him [Glace]

I am confirming that I will be without access to something capable of running a simulator for a few days, so sadly I'll have to give serperior the win.

Back