Pokebeach Auction Tournament Semi-Finals Pairings! Deadline extended until August 20!

RE: Pokebeach Auction Tournament Semi-Finals Pairings!

I will be in Florida tomorrow (Tuesday) until Saturday, so I will not be on, and if so, not really active

Haven't seen alexmf for about three or four days now... I'm sure he's still around right? We just haven't happened to be online at the same time lately...

I think he went to camp.

Glace said:
I think he went to camp.

Awwww... so I suppose I get auto-win, unless Alex brought a computer to camp, or he returns before the deadline.

I (Team ESP) won against Nigel (Team Zorua)
He deaddrew all the time, else it would have been a very close and interesting matchUp...

Confirming that I lost to JuStuPro. If I had drawn the DCE during one of my rounds, I would have KO'd one of his necessary Pokemon, but no matter how many cards I drew, I always kept drawing dead. Good game. :]

So there is a bit of an issue with blah and I's match. Blah is gone and will not be back til the 11th, a day before the deadline.

I've been here and active, and will be until the 10th of August, when I am moving to my dorm which is on the other side of the US. (Multi-day function)

I'm assuming I would still get the activity win since he hasn't been here for 10+ days, and I'm only missing one.

Hopefully he someone comes back early though.

We will probably extend the deadline.

Ok, do you know how long it will be extended?

Is anybody using BW-on for this tourny?

Won vs SS 6-0 Sorry .GG

- R-C

pkolaboy said:
Is anybody using BW-on for this tourny?

lolno.
JEKyl hasn't been on in almost a month.

Equinox said he'd be back today, so we can get our match done soon.

Sadly, I sorta completely forgot about this testing for Worlds and all. Me and Serperior were in contact, and I guess he didn't see my memo to go to PM because I can't ignore that with the email notification and all.

Either way, since I fly out Tuesday morning, this is going to be hard to get in.

The deadline will most likely be extended.

Back