PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

Hdog7311

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?

Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?

Yes

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)

Hdog731
What country do you live in?

Canada

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)

EST

Did you play in last month’s tournament?

Yes

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted.

Yes

garnetto

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?
yes
no
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.)
garnetto1992
uk
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
GMT
no
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted.
yes

KentGardner

Aspiring Trainer
Yes, no, kentgardner, Usa, central, yes, yes

Why do you people copy and paste the questions every month? Just answer the questions, smdh

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Why do you people copy and paste the questions every month? Just answer the questions, smdh

This is why famalamadingdong
Tournament.png

This is the Tournament Reader script. I've got it set up to sort people into their user groups by how they respond to the questions. When you don't answer right you get lost in the mess. It looks for the questions to the letter and looks for yes, no, or whatever variation I've programmed in there. Answer them out of order and it messes it up. @Hdog7311 is premium, but he broke the format it reads from up, so it just won't work.

I never shared this before, but since you might screw people up with that comment, here it is. I tried to write a reporting script too, but neither JGB or myself would ever be able to get folks to report things in a uniform fashion.

Last edited:

Kavross

Aspiring Trainer
Yes
Yes
kavross
USA
PDT
No
Yes

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) KantoTrainer989
What country do you live in? USA
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes

Trixss

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Trixss
What time zone do you live in? PST
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Maybe.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Yes
Yes
Willgothere
USA
MDT
yes
Yes

Hdog7311

Aspiring Trainer
This is why famalamadingdong
Tournament.png

This is the Tournament Reader script. I've got it set up to sort people into their user groups by how they respond to the questions. When you don't answer right you get lost in the mess. It looks for the questions to the letter and looks for yes, no, or whatever variation I've programmed in there. Answer them out of order and it messes it up. @Hdog7311 is premium, but he broke the format it reads from up, so it just won't work.

I never shared this before, but since you might screw people up with that comment, here it is. I tried to write a reporting script too, but neither JGB or myself would ever be able to get folks to report things in a uniform fashion.

so what did i do wrong and how do i go about correcting it for next month

Cassean808

Aspiring Trainer
Yes
No
Cassean808
America
Hawaii Time
No
Yes

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) KKswizzle
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) US Eastern
Did you play in last month’s tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted. Yes

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Yup, re-confirmed the information.
Yup
HydreigonMuppet
United States of America / USA
Eastern Standard Time / EST
Yup
You got it boss.

Kashvinder Mann

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes I did

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) KashMann27

What country do you live in? Singapore

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT +8

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before March? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) Will do!

K_la

Aspiring Trainer

Yup

Nope, but I blame being broke from a pokemon addiction

snowflaketrump

Canada

Pacific Time Zone

Yes

Yes

sw_bionic

Aspiring Trainer
Yes
No
sw_bionic
Chile
GMT -4
No
Yes

Pokebait

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Kalininiliya
What country do you live in? Russia
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+4

Kyle James

Aspiring Trainer
Yes

No

Bluebird503

United States

Pacific Daylight Time, UTC/GMT - 7

I haven't participated in a PTCGO tournament on this site before, I have played similarly structured events for other games.

March 2020 or was this supposed to be May? I can do March 2020 for sure, I can't promise I will post much before May. I participate on forums when i feel I have something to contribute, I'm not going to go out of my way to make discussion posts for the sake of making posts.

:)

YuriGirl

Aspiring Trainer

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Miyako-Yoshika

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) ICEdaddy

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) PDT