Finished Pokémon Vigilantes: A Time For Justice - Game Over! Innos Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes: A Time For Justice - GAME START! - Day 1

Jeremy1026 said:
Omega Soul said:
Thanks. is there anyone else who has a mac OS X? if so, do you have a hashtag?

I know I'm dead, but this is not game related. You have a "hashtag", and for starters its called a pound sign. Secondly, it's Shift+3, like every other computer on the market today. I hate to tell you, but if your Mac doesn't have the ability to type a pound sign, you have a counterfit, and bad one at that.

I know that I'm also dead, but not game related.

Huh? A pound sign is: £
A hashtag is: #
They are really quite different. Anyway, my Mum's mac also lacka a hashtag on the keyboard, Omega, but I think I managed to find it by doing <big apple key which is unique to apples> + either 3 or 5. If you try both one should type in a hashtag! :)

Wailord suddenly crashes into the party jovially. "No, really, I'm pretty sure this party really isn't big enough because I'm huge." And then we Water Spouts Machamp in the face, just because he can.

bigfootaus was killed! He was Machamp, an innocent.

Mawile decides to ignore the violence and play a game with Magikarp. Unfortunately, it plays a bit too rough for the Magikarp's liking and the Magikarp dies of exhaustion.

Machamp the Champion was killed! He was Magikarp, an innocent.

Smeargle takes Wailord aside to paint it's portrait. Unfortunately for Wailord, it's a portrait of pain as Smeargle shocks the whale with a mighty Thunder blast.

alex was killed! He was Wailord, a member of the Scum Gang.

Gallade feels left out of the fun, so he challenges Greninja to a duel. Not even the frog's ninja speed can help it as its sliced to bits by a powerful Psycho Cut.

Omega Soul was killed! He was Greninja, an innocent.

Also, there was one vote for dayend, but it doesn't count anymore because MtC is now dead, so, yeah.

Celever said:
Jeremy1026 said:
I know I'm dead, but this is not game related. You have a "hashtag", and for starters its called a pound sign. Secondly, it's Shift+3, like every other computer on the market today. I hate to tell you, but if your Mac doesn't have the ability to type a pound sign, you have a counterfit, and bad one at that.

I know that I'm also dead, but not game related.

Huh? A pound sign is: £
A hashtag is: #
They are really quite different. Anyway, my Mum's mac also lacka a hashtag on the keyboard, Omega, but I think I managed to find it by doing <big apple key which is unique to apples> + either 3 or 5. If you try both one should type in a hashtag! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_sign

"In the United States, it is sometimes known as the pound sign, and has been traditionally used in the food industry as an abbreviation for pounds [mass]."

Though I have always mostly called it a number sign myself.

Also, all y'all dead peoples can take your conversation out of this thread. If you absolutely need to tell someone how their keyboard works, leave them a profile message or PM.

Also, man, you guys went from psychopathic killing sprees to silence. Did someone shoot and kill the thread?

...There's not a whole lot I can say, I just want to see more people dying. Who still has a shot?

I think we should end the day. Also I am proven inoo :D. Killed Alex for justice and won.

If you want the day to end, you know what to do. :p

Keeper of Night
Scorched Feathers
Palutena
Luis
Wailord_2
rev3rsor

Here's everyone left in the game, excluding me and anyone alive who shot scum.

This game is a lot less fun than I thought it would be. There's no thinking, just shooting. Even day two we don't gain any information from the night since the only roles are killing roles. I don't like these odds, but I'm just going to shoot before I'm shot.

##Metronome: rev3rsor

With seventeen players and an average of 25% scum, I'm guessing there's one more scum left. Can't be too much more.

I hope everyone else follows through

It's been a Hard Day's Night, and my avatar is a dog.

##Day End

Clefairy waggles its arms back and forth, and they start to grow a bright white. Everyone runs and hides, except for Pichu, who is left on its own to be flattened by a Draco Meteor.

rev3rsor was killed! He was Pichu, an innocent.

Night will be falling at 1:10pm CEST (alittle less than 4 hours from now), if anyone would like to offer some discussion (or shooting) until then.

Whoops, got sidetracked on my drawing, but...

Night!

I will not be around to process night tomorrow, unfortunately, since my husband and I will be going to the Efteling and I'll be gone until late night. I will post the night updates and start Day 2 as soon as I am able to after the 24 hours period has past.

RE: Pokémon Vigilantes: A Time For Justice - Night 1

Someone sneaks up on Clefable in the middle of the night, beats him up, and dumps him in the river. Hey, that's not a Pokémon move!

PMJ was nightkilled! He was Clefable, an innocent.

Day 2 start! All shots are refilled, so everyone has another shot to use today. Night 2 will fall in 3 days time (Wednesday, September 17th at 10:08am) unless there is a living majority vote for night end.

So, have fun shooting!

Note that I won't be around all too much today or tomorrow (it's my wedding anniversary!), so it might be a little while before I process shots performed on these days; sorry for any inconvenience.

RE: Pokémon Vigilantes: A Time For Justice - Day 2!

...Yes, Beat Up is a Pokemon move. As is Dive.

##TICKLETODEATH: Professor Palutena

##SHOOT: KEEPER OF NIGHT

WILDCARD AND PROVEN INNO. CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT!

Itching for another death, Aipom readies itself for a sneak Tickle attack on Gallade. Gallade laughs so hard, he falls off a cliff.

Palutena was killed! He was Gallade, an innocent.

While Aipom was still laughing at Gallade's plunge down the mountain, Smeargle whipped out a quick Thunder, frying Aipom to a crisp.

KoN was killed! He was Aipom, an innocent.

The last one is probably SF, Luis or Wailord, as Muffin and I both killed a scum.

##LovelyKiss: Scorched Feathers

GO HAWK SQUAD CAW CAW

This was a fun game.

Good job, Ice Espeon! :D Except the part where you and Omega Soul got me killed.. But I'll forgive you for that. :)

I told you so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back