Finished Pokémon Vigilantes: A Time For Justice - Game Over! Innos Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes: A Time For Justice - GAME START! - Day 1

you know what? no random.org. i'm deciding myself.

my decision is....

##FIRE: DROHN

Ice Espeon said:
Keeper of Night said:
Nobody said "I told you so" once.
Drohn said:
That theory makes sense, although it would be really stupid for all of us to work together publicly this early on. But it still kind of sounds like a viable theory. If anyone wants to test it (I hope not, because I'm sure I'm town and I doubt KoN doesn't seem scummy either), I stick to my previous advise. Kill one of us first so you see the theory is false in the update before you kill us both. That's wasting lives.

IE should open this if I die, since I can't post anymore after that.

I told you so.

You opened the spoiler that says do not open? Obviously he meant it for later, and not at that moment.

Also, Omega you crazy. >.>

Keeper of Night said:

You opened the spoiler that says do not open? Obviously he meant it for later, and not at that moment.

Also, Omega you crazy. >.>

am i scummy scum now? ;(

pls..dont shoot me...

i'm an innocent
ninja.jpg

Greninja quickly rushed up behind Krookodile and hit it with a fast-paced Shadow Sneak. It's super effective! Actually, well, it wasn't all that effective, but it did scare the shit out of Krookodile and cause it to faint.

Drohn was killed! He was Krookodile, an innocent.

Dang... First mistake. please don't shoot me, i swear i won't be sheeping next time. (i think that's what i was doing?)

Wow, I didn't expect that. From his actions I genuinely thought Drohn was scum. Sorry :(

Now I guess we look for new leads.

Thanks guys, for killing only 1/2 pseudo-confirmed town.
Now we're left with IE who seems to think everybody is scum because some people are scum. -.-

When Jeremy flipped scum it made me convince myself that I was right when now it is shown that I wasn't ;-;

Wow. We are trigger happy today.

Alex hasn't posted since the game started. Should we give him a chance, or have somebody shoot him?

After we've decided on that, I think we should end the day. There's no point waiting around, and scum could still have time to sneak in a shot.

I just woke up and what have you guys done?! It's been less than 12 hours since the game start and 4 people are dead! 2 of those people were innocent!
I think this game would benefit from some actual abilities and stuff.

And I'm not sure if shooting anyone because they haven't posted yet is a good-enough reason. Like I said, it's been less than 12 hours since the game started. I slept for most of that, so who knows what other people might be doing in that time? Though it's tempting to shoot alex and make a sassy quip about how "this town ain't big enough for the two of us" since I'm an Alex too but whatever

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm Magikarp. -_-

Good job killing 2 scum so far. Keeper and IE both seem like town to me. People who haven't posted should post, but after that (and no one seems scummy) I'm fine with ##day end. Thoughts on that?

##shoot: bigfootaus

This town ain't big enough for the both of us.

The only reason I'm not rooting for a day end is because town wins LITERALLY nothing from a night kill. e.e And I'm actually going to shoot Machamp for that and because I don't have a reason to shoot someone else.

##Annihilate: Machamp The Champion

Ahh might as well make this game quick.

I MUST DEFEND BIGFOOTAUS

##shoot: alex

Ok, so it's Day 1 and 7 are already down... The Hunger Games, anyone?

So, I'm just posting to let everyone know that I am here and paying attention. I don't want to shoot anyone at least until I see the results of the latest kills, but I just wanted to say that I am here.

You could not expect less. You are giving everyone a free kill they are going to take it.

Omega Soul said:
Thanks. is there anyone else who has a mac OS X? if so, do you have a hashtag?

I know I'm dead, but this is not game related. You have a "hashtag", and for starters its called a pound sign. Secondly, it's Shift+3, like every other computer on the market today. I hate to tell you, but if your Mac doesn't have the ability to type a pound sign, you have a counterfit, and bad one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back