Finished Pokémon Vigilantes: A Time For Justice - Game Over! Innos Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes: A Time For Justice - Day 2!

What of SF does that but is an inno... lol

and-drohn-dont-bring-that-up-again

I'm kidding. It's all part of the game. :p

Well, this was... fast? xD This game is so random, can't wait for next time.

Damn I wanted Aipom to win! ;~;

Still, nice use of your tickling prowess KoN! I would never have thought to laugh the thing off a cliff! :D

When/if we do this again, I request another Tickling character. That was too good.

After a brilliant deduction, Jynx kisses the last scum member and Talonflame flies off to cry by himself.

SF was killed! He was Talonflame, the last member of the scum team.

Innos win!

---

I hope you guys enjoyed this little game. :D I will admit, I was kind of surprised at how much shooting their was. Sure, shooting is, of course, the main way to figure out scum from innos, but after seeing how much you guys deliberate in WW games, I had really expected you all to take more of a methodical route, similar to how this game worked when I played elsewhere, where there were unofficial votes and stuff to choose people to shoot, etc. and so forth. Of course, I can't really fault the innos play style considering how quickly 3 out of 4 scum were found. :p Though, a large portion of that was luck, too.

A few questions for when/if I run this next time:

1) If I run this game again again, would you prefer there to be roles this time? Or keep it plain? Roles would be more or less WW-like, to give you an idea.

2) Aside from roles, what other changes would you like to see, if any?

3) Should I even run this again? It seemed like people were having fun in the beginning but activity died hard after the first, what, 12 hours? And it never really recovered. I'm not sure how/if roles or other changes would affect this, but I would be more than willing to take suggestions and ideas.

Regardless, thank you all for playing, and I hope you all had at least a bit of fun. <3

I was thinking that everyone can have a BPV next time, to stop personal vendettas ruining the game for a certain player like what happened to me this game by preventing me from posting before I had any realistic opportunity to do so.

Ready Aim Fire is a better version of this game. Drohn said I have to ask you if I can host it.

Getting roles and maybe an Ability of some sort would add activity, because 3/4 of the players wouldn't be dead by D1. xD

PMJ said:
Ready Aim Fire is a better version of this game. Drohn said I have to ask you if I can host it.

I think Ready Aim Fire is really fun. If we do this again though I think it needs roles to keep it interesting.

edit: Ready Aim Fire wouldn't need roles, this would.

I don't know what Ready Aim Fire is; so I'm not entirely sure why Drohn wants you to ask me. If he doesn't want that game being run at the same time as this one, then if you want, we can take turns or something. It seems like it's something different from this, so I HAVE NO IDEA.

Because you offered to host again and it's kinda similar to this game.

In that case, my offer for this:

Athena said:
then if you want, we can take turns or something.

still stands. I'd want to make up roles and such, so if you rant to run your game while I make mine, that would be fine just fine. I still have another game I want to run, too.

From what I was told the games are very similar, so taking turns with others that want to host similar games is probably best. I'll close this thread, since the game ended, but you can continue discussions regarding hosting games etc. in the general Forum Games discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back