XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

1380895103486.jpg

The player accidently KO'd the first of these but now one was caught.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

So I guess that means Orotto is really ghost/grass.

Those are really cute Pokemon. I am imagining that pumpkin thingy to become a nasty-looking humanoid Jack-o'-lantern, though, or maybe that just me. These two are probably going to be one of the version-exclusives. The mountain dex is starting to fill?

Phantump's pokedex entry is horrifying. wow.

Didn't think Pokemon would go THAT dark, Hypno only suggested child fatalities, not outright stated it.

Razmos said:

Didn't think Pokemon would go THAT dark, Hypno only suggested child fatalities, not outright stated it.

What is the entry?

And the guy who caught them both was playing 1 game. So it cant be version exclusive.

Razmos said:

Pokedex entries are the best xDDDD

original.jpg

Baktwerel said:
1380895103486.jpg

That's a sweet new move name, Forest's Curse, might be a Grass/Ghost dual type move.

I'm starting to like the idea of these dual type moves, seriously :D

Vincent said:
These two are probably going to be one of the version-exclusives.

Surprisingly not version exclusives. Same leaker found both in the same game.

Razmos said:

Does this mean Oorotto eats children?!

Any guesses for Oorotto's name? Based on Phantump, I'm gonna say Spectree, Spectrunk or something else simple.

Ririka said:
Baktwerel said:
1380895103486.jpg

That's a sweet new move name, Forest's Curse, might be a Grass/Ghost dual type move.

Apparently it acts like Soak. It turns the opposing pokemon into a Grass-type.

It wasn't really stated. "According to old tales" =/= what actually happens. Besides most of the pokedex entries are either creepy, exaggerated beyond stupid or just plain dumb.

Baktwerel said:
Vincent said:

For once, I really do want to catch 'em all! How many epic Pokémon can one generation have? How many of them can I take?!

CMP said:
Any guesses for Oorotto's name? Based on Phantump, I'm gonna say Spectree or something simple.

Spookytree :^)

NaturallyDark said:
Baktwerel said:

For once, I really do want to catch 'em all! How many epic Pokémon can one generation have? How many of them can I take?!

I'm inclined to agree. This generation is my overall favorite after so many MANY years of failing generations to grab my attention. DP I was not fond of, BW I enjoyed, but XY.... Talk about In. Love.

Man my favorite type has gotten zero confirmed love so far.

Baktwerel said:
Vincent said:

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info.

Now that you mentioned about the dex entry, that totally gave me chills. So dark, alright. At least kids will get Pokemon-inspired creeps whenever they wanna share stories with their friends.

Razmos said:
Ririka said:

Apparently it acts like Soak. It turns the opposing pokemon into a Grass-type.

I see, how unfortunate, the name looks cooler than that haha.

Anyway, Phantump's dex entry is still less threatening than Yamask's entry for me.

MEGA BIG SPOILER ALERT! Look at own risk!
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back