XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Im dying, so much epicness.
I just want Mega Starters now..

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Goomy looks like Tetsuko, the robot maid thing from Super Milk Chan. Uber adorable and I want it.

@the image of Goomy's stats: Quick Balls are still in! :D (I know this nothing to do with Megas, but it makes me happy these return.)

Skrelp evolution needs to be found!! Better be Some amazing seadragon poison type looking thing.

It might be based on/evolves into something based on this animal:

3343230789_5b9aee5019.jpg

That'd be EPIC.

Was it already confirmed that all previous starters will get a Mega Evolution?

Vincent said:

Nope. Just wishful thinking.

And Skrelp's line is either based on the Weedy Sea Dragon, or the Leafy Sea Dragon. Thats what i see in it,

Oblivion_Wing said:
Vincent said:

Nope. Just wishful thinking.

I see. I was hoping that all of them will get Mega Evolution too. It would also be very likely that we can get at least one starter from all the previous in-game, be it something after beating the game or something of a feature.

A slug?

Finally a dragon pokemon I actually like.

There's literally never been a single one before, just nothing in the type that appeals to my tastes.

I think a nudibranch-like evolution looks the most likely.

I love mega gengar but i have a few doubts..
1- is that an eye in his forehead
2- is he phasing the ground or is that his body shape?

The official illustrations are gonna be sweetsauce :)

wako_88 said:

1. Well it looks like an eye xD
2. Gengar can move through surfaces (noclip ftw), he's probably just doing his stuff...

wako_88 said:

It could only be an eye.
And at first i thought that was his shape.. Still could be..
But he's a ghost type.. Walk through walls..
Could be either, won't be disappointed by neither.

I didn't think Goomy could be any cuter.

And then it opened it's mouth~

1380829688736.jpg

Shadowleone said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/128390-Pokemon-X-and-Y-Starters-Final-Evolutions-Revealed

Final Evo's leak. Is it legit? Read the whole post. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Old news, also there's a thread for discussing these.

Inb4 ninja'd by multiple people.

halfrican said:
Shadowleone said:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/128390-Pokemon-X-and-Y-Starters-Final-Evolutions-Revealed

Final Evo's leak. Is it legit? Read the whole post. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Old news, also there's a thread for discussing these.

Inb4 ninja'd by multiple people.

yep just saw that post... now i feel like a cottonheaded ninnymuggin

Kitana Coldfire said:

1380829688736.jpg

o_O

When I find that thing in X, I will create an Uber team full of only Goomies. Oh my Arceus, that thing is incredibly adorable!

Kitana Coldfire said:

1380829688736.jpg

OMG THAT CROOKED SMILE - I don't like to preselect pokemons before i play it but.... GOOOMY IS THA BEST

Is he firing Hyper Beam or something?

Goomy and the Bunny's evolution are listed very high on my "Funniest Pokemon" chart.

All these Kanto Megas, and yet no Mega Raichu or Arcanine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back