XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumors, Speculation and Potential Spoilers

ls2013 said:
I honestly don't think it's possible for those new images to be photoshopped, it has been confirmed that GF has in fact sent out codes for review sites to download the game from the e shop so we should't be surprised that someone decided to leak everything. TBH they should have waited till next week to send them out, 3 weeks early? With the internet the way it is the majority of the games information is going to be spoilt for everyone.

There have already been some photoshopped pics, so it's definitely possible. Check earlier in this thread for those.

HostileKangaroo said:
I'm betting the 70 number is for one of the Kalos Pokedexes such as the Coastal Dex and it confused someone and the rumor started.

Actually it comes from 4chan, the 'reviewer' who posted the first pictures of Hawlucha and Greninja said that Xerneas was dex number 715 and the Z Legendary was a few after, which made him think there was only 70-80 more Pokemon on top of the 649 we already have.

However, if there are as big a number or Pokemon available in Kalos as the rumours say, the regional dexes could have around 600 Pokemon, losing legendaries and such. Which would give us around 120 new Pokemon and give Xerneas a regional dex number of 715.

He claimed to have just finished the game in 27 hours, unlikely for him to have unlocked the National Dex?

HostileKangaroo said:
ls2013 said:
I honestly don't think it's possible for those new images to be photoshopped, it has been confirmed that GF has in fact sent out codes for review sites to download the game from the e shop so we should't be surprised that someone decided to leak everything. TBH they should have waited till next week to send them out, 3 weeks early? With the internet the way it is the majority of the games information is going to be spoilt for everyone.

There have already been some photoshopped pics, so it's definitely possible. Check earlier in this thread for those.

I have seen the previous photoshopped pics but those were debunked quickly, there is yet to be anything that proves these pics are fake except for the A in Water being different but then we saw that it was changed.

Blob55 said:
I seriously don't get where Growliere got the idea that there's no post-game.

I'm pretty sure that you're misinterpreting it.
The way I saw it, it was just them saying that there was no postgame footage leaked.

illmtu said:
HostileKangaroo said:
I'm betting the 70 number is for one of the Kalos Pokedexes such as the Coastal Dex and it confused someone and the rumor started.

Actually it comes from 4chan, the 'reviewer' who posted the first pictures of Hawlucha and Greninja said that Xerneas was dex number 715 and the Z Legendary was a few after, which made him think there was only 70-80 more Pokemon on top of the 649 we already have.

However, if there are as big a number or Pokemon available in Kalos as the rumours say, the regional dexes could have around 600 Pokemon, losing legendaries and such. Which would give us around 120 new Pokemon and give Xerneas a regional dex number of 715.

He claimed to have just finished the game in 27 hours, unlikely for him to have unlocked the National Dex?
Your logic does make sense, as we already know old pokemon as seen throughout the wild even without national dex, at least that's what we are lead to believe.

Though the thing about little post game does throw me off a bit. Perhaps there is a lot of content just in the main story alone, but I don't know.

These are the only leaks that should be really considered because they haven't been proven wrong yet. They come from rdecargh, our forumer who posted the last 4 photos. NOT the owner of the first three that someone found online.
-aerodactyle will have a megaevo
-exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
-some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
-teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
-circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
-you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
-pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
-binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water
-hawlucha is nr.89 in the coast pkdx, its flying/fighting type and it's 0,8m and 21,5kg.
-XY has a LOT of Pokémon everywhere, usually there were like 4-5 Pokémon in each area, here there are 10 at least from all gens -not like bw really- so a lot of Pokémon to catch trade train etc and the world is really big and full of stuffs.

Edit: Keep in mind that he's Italian. His English is wack at times.

P.DelSlayer said:
Blob55 said:
I seriously don't get where Growliere got the idea that there's no post-game.

The way I saw it, it was just them saying that there was no postgame footage leaked.
The original leaker on 4chan who posted the first pic of Grenadier and Hawlucha claimed that there was little post game other than catching legendaries. Granted it seems this person could also only invest around 27 hours into the game so who knows if they even got to post game.

Ohman177 said:
These are the only leaks that should be really considered because they haven't been proven wrong yet. They come from rdecargh, our forumer who posted the last 4 photos. NOT the owner of the first three that someone found online.
-aerodactyle will have a megaevo
-exp.share can be activate to share exp with ALL Pokémon in the team
-some place have 3d actually but overworld is 90% without it
-teamflare uses a lot of houndour / zubat etc. classic Pokémon from rival team
-circlepad=rollerskate / direction buttons=running
-you can choose 4 obj to be used with Y
-pokedex is 3d so be sure to slide up the 3d slider!
-binacle is n.21 Pokémon in the coast pkdx, its like a sea creatures with two heads -anemon I think their called?- (i guess its evolution will have three...) and its rock/water
-hawlucha is nr.89 in the coast pkdx, its flying/fighting type and it's 0,8m and 21,5kg.
-XY has a LOT of Pokémon everywhere, usually there were like 4-5 Pokémon in each area, here there are 10 at least from all gens -not like bw really- so a lot of Pokémon to catch trade train etc and the world is really big and full of stuffs.

I mentioned this earlier bit no one responded. Isn't it confirmed that exp.share is changing to exp.all

Cerpint said:
Ohman177 said:

I mentioned this earlier bit no one responded. Isn't it confirmed that exp.share is changing to exp.all

Wasn't the exp. share --> exp. all debunked from that .weebly site a few days ago?

Rizupicor said:
P.DelSlayer said:
The original leaker on 4chan who posted the first pic of Grenadier and Hawlucha claimed that there was little post game other than catching legendaries. Granted it seems this person could also only invest around 27 hours into the game so who knows if they even got to post game.

If my theory of the original leaker basing his facts on the Regional Dex, chances are a lot of post-game content won't have unlocked. In the past two generation, the good post-game stuff didn't activate until the National Dex is obtained.

Rizupicor said:
illmtu said:

Your logic does make sense, as we already know old pokemon as seen throughout the wild even without national dex, at least that's what we are lead to believe.

Though the thing about little post game does throw me off a bit. Perhaps there is a lot of content just in the main story alone, but I don't know.

Not to mention sometimes new Pokemon don't get into the regional dex in the first games of the generation. Just look at Gen IV; Ralts, Eevee, and Tangela all had Gen IV evolutions, but couldn't be found in-game without trading or until the national dex had been unlocked. Then when Platinum came along, they changed the regional dex to make them and their evolutions available before post-game.

Godot said:
Cerpint said:

Wasn't the exp. share --> exp. all debunked from that .weebly site a few days ago?

I found this on a site that said it was from a translated interview. (I'd post the link but I don't want "advertise"

"The item Exp. Share will revert to Exp. All as in Generation I, where when one Pokémon holding this item participates in battle, all other Pokémon in the team receive experience as well. Unlike in Generation I, the experience is not split but rather received by all Pokémon. This means that the participating Pokémon receives 100% experience, while non-participating Pokémon gain 50% experience."

illmtu said:
HostileKangaroo said:

Here's some speculation. What if there is no national pokedex. By that I mean, what if you just get one pokedex at the beginning and it has capabilities for every singe pokemon that exists. This could be a reason that the dex is split into three. Not because of an exceptional amount of new pokemon, but because every single pokemon can be found in the games (though there will be version exclusives). They did say that they were planning on having most of the pokemon available, plus this would answer most of our data that seemed off.

Ok so we know what info came with the last four pics from the second leaker, but I haven't seen the list of info people are referring to that came with the first 3 from 4chan. Could someone post a list like what I did with the second leaker's info.

If it actually looks like this...
29B3tZ7.png

it does not look bad at all in my opinion.

I'd like to know where its mouth is. I just can't picture the tongue coming out of its mouth. It looks separate to me. >_>

http://gyazo.com/1a79f649a37fe3f97b539de39f8918b5

I was browsing around the comments on a site and I saw that. Plausible?

Cerpint said:
I still don't like the tongue. But that helps

Agreed. I'm still hoping we get something that looks more natural and better designed overall, but this helps to ease the pain slightly. Sugimori art will help even more.

Ohman177 said:
Ok so we know what info came with the last four pics from the second leaker, but I haven't seen the list of info people are referring to that came with the first 3 from 4chan. Could someone post a list like what I did with the second leaker's info.
Ok so this is based on memory, and my memory isn't the greatest, but since the original thread was deleted it's the best I can do. Anyone can feel free to correct me or add things.
-Xerneas Dex number is 715 and the Z legendary comes a few after it.
-Not much post game content, other than catching the remaining Legendaries.
-(This was an anonymous reply from someone claiming to be the same person) Fennkin's final evo looks the same as middle evolution, but with a longer dress, Chespins looks very muscular like Machoke with a hunchback (These just sound dumb and I bet it's not from the same person)
-Only able to play around 27 hours of game content

Anything more they revealed I cannot remember. They didn't say much, it was mostly the pic they were trying to show off I'm pretty sure. It wasn't long before the thread was deleted either.

DrEspeon said:
illmtu said:

Well that could be true if all the Pokémon are in the game, but highly unlikely, but If all pokemon are in the game when you start then yes, but if no then they will have to make a national pokedex like they usually do.

Here's some speculation. What if there is no national pokedex. By that I mean, what if you just get one pokedex at the beginning and it has capabilities for every singe pokemon that exists. This could be a reason that the dex is split into three. Not because of an exceptional amount of new pokemon, but because every single pokemon can be found in the games (though there will be version exclusives). They did say that they were planning on having most of the pokemon available, plus this would answer most of our data that seemed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back