XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

The picture of Diantha's MegaGardevoir was level 66, I think. So I'm assuming that's as high as it goes for the E4 since it seems to be her signature pokemon.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Poison Master said:
The picture of Diantha's MegaGardevoir was level 66, I think. So I'm assuming that's as high as it goes for the E4 since it seems to be her signature pokemon.

Actually, it was at 68, iirc. Also, the Flare boss had his main Mega Gyrados at level 53 for some indication on levels.

Poison Master said:

I agree that Gardevoir's level is the cap this gen. It seems most important/main characters beyond a certain point use Mega's as a their signature.

Like I said, we likely won't have the true final count until after the cartridges are cracked open and the data is checked, national dex listings be damned. This generation has broken basically every rule so far, so why should it stop here?

Even if the final number is only in the 70s, we won't know for certain until the data miners get done picking through it. Just gotta kick back, relax, and be patient.

Kitana Coldfire said:
Like I said, we likely won't have the true final count until after the cartridges are cracked open and the data is checked, national dex listings be damned. This generation has broken basically every rule so far, so why should it stop here?

Even if the final number is only in the 70s, we won't know for certain until the data miners get done picking through it. Just gotta kick back, relax, and be patient.

I know but patiently waiting for 3 more days is hard for me ;.;
Seriously though, how long does it take to crack the 3DS cardridge? Nobody has ever done that for a pokemon game...

Welp, someone finally found a heracross. He's rock-smashing for a mega stone as we speak.

Cresceda said:
Kitana Coldfire said:

I know but patiently waiting for 3 more days is hard for me ;.;
Seriously though, how long does it take to crack the 3DS cardridge? Nobody has ever done that for a pokemon game...

I suppose we'll find out, now won't we?

No, nvm, he's going to Victory Road.

Before we get that exciting Mega Heracross pic, someone has finally got a Mega Gardevoir (here) and since we know the nature the base stats are known as well:

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Ability: Pixilate

Base Stats: 68 HP/85 Attack/65 Def./165 Sp. Attack/135 Sp. Def./100 Speed

(This Gardevoir was Modest)

TheTraininator said:
Before we get that exciting Mega Heracross pic, someone has finally got a Mega Garddevoir (here) and since we know the nature the base stats are known as well:

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Ability: Pixilate

Base Stats: 68 HP/85 Attack/65 Def./165 Sp. Attack/135 Sp. Def./100 Speed

(This Gardevoir was Modest)
Excellent! Zander just got Rock Smash, so Heracross should mega evolve pretty soon if we're lucky. Also, this guy is the most attentive leaker yet. We can probably coerce him to go bird hunting post E4.

Ooooh another Vivillon!

[attachment=7190]

Attachments

• continental.jpg
    continental.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 791

Baktwerel said:
Ooooh another Vivillon!

The Vivillon rainbow is one step closer to becoming a reality.

I wonder what the intended pronunciation of Vivillon is. The root is papillon, and the the double L is pronounced sort of like a y. Don't know if they'd consider that too confusing or not.

I just wish they would have made him Bug/Fairy instead of Bug/Flying. I would have picked him in a heartbeat if they had.

It is being reported that the sleep counter is not reset upon switching back into battle. That's welcome news.

No one has found a wild dedenne yet, maybe on of those blank spaces is it or even it's evolutionary line?

Did anyone see anything regarding Gourgeist?
I'm sorry that I haven't keep up to date on this thread.

Poison Master said:
I wonder what the intended pronunciation of Vivillon is. The root is papillon, and the the double L is pronounced sort of like a y. Don't know if they'd consider that too confusing or not.

I've been pronouncing it that way since it was revealed so I sincerely hope that is the proper pronunciation.

For the record I say it like this: Viv-ee-oh. With the ill making the long e or y sound and the n being silent just like the word papillon.

Not sure if this is common knowledge, but here, have a Mega Gengar stat screen.
1381352874470.jpg
Confirms its typing and ability.

satesh7 said:
No one has found a wild dedenne yet, maybe on of those blank spaces is it or even it's evolutionary line?

Someone found one and it was more or less confirmed a while ago that it does not evolve (similar to the other Pikachu-esque pokemon).

@ The Vivillon topic:

I just pronounce it as it's written (sort of how we read out stuff in Hungary, no fancy pronounciations)

As to the colors, people are trying to collect info on the variations and whether they are tied to countries.
So far we know that the pink (meadow) one is from Japan, the polar one is from Canada, the light blue one is from France. Still not 100% sure if the countries have to do with the colors but tomorrow I'll try to see if I can get a Vivillon and what it will look like for Hungary.

If its the player's country of origin, and America doesn't get the continental one, I'm going to be pissed. That's my favorite so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back