XY Pokémon VG General Discussion - Locked: Please Create A New Topic For Anything You'd Like To Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

nightkeeper said:
Any new Mega reveals since Aerodactyl, Gengar, Gyarados and Gardevoir?
Tyrannitar and aggron from super training. Nothing else yet.

RE: Leaks / Rumors / Speculation Thread - Don't post topics that have their own thread!

Lone Wolf JLT said:
chaosomega said:
Update: Delphox still has her wand.

...Are you going to give some proof or...?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7e6eda15045e3d6727b7055b5d208f33/tumblr_muev06H00q1romni1o1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7125e8614d926772937e73860ae0aa61/tumblr_muev06H00q1romni1o2_500.jpg

Here we go. Not the best, but still.

EDIT: Check out the tumblr at http://foolishcreature.tumblr.com/ they have some interesting things, like how you can burn/freeze your hand in amie, and you can pet a pokemon after a battle

Lone Wolf JLT said:
chaosomega said:

I saw the pictures on 4chan too, let me see if I can find and rehost the pictures here.

edit: nvm ninja'd :3

There's a pic on Tumblr, but it's so ridiculously blurry I won't bother posting it.

Lone Wolf JLT said:
chaosomega said:

It was originally posted in the thread about the starter final forms. I'd check there periodically for things like this.

look closely
90750-rumour-thread-spoilers-alleged-leaks-tumblr_muev06h00q1romni1o1_1280.jpg

Any leads as to what determines Vivillon's different forms yet? Could it be the region of Kalos you evolve it in, or what terrain you're battling on (like Burmy), or something more obscure like how Wurmple evolves?

This...

tumblr_muev29lOZF1romni1o1_500.jpg

Is the most adorable thing in any videogame ever.

Too bad it treats them kinda like pets... maybe a high five next time? a fist bump? bumping butts? A HUG? YES. A HUG.

"An Extension of the Kalos dex is confirmed: Mewtwo is 151 in the mountain kalos dex, meanwhile the legendary birds are 151.152 and 153 in the coastal kalos dex."

Better picture of Mega Gyarados:
SPOILERS
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7ac917ef2d971c5958790e28aee79ac5/tumblr_muf320VXps1r8sc3ro3_1280.jpg

Edit: Wait a minute... If the Kalos dex has an extension, could that mean there are more Gen VI pokemon?

Cresceda said:
"An Extension of the Kalos dex is confirmed: Mewtwo is 151 in the mountain kalos dex, meanwhile the legendary birds are 151.152 and 153 in the coastal kalos dex."

SPOILERS
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7ac917ef2d971c5958790e28aee79ac5/tumblr_muf320VXps1r8sc3ro3_1280.jpg

Edit: Wait a minute... If the Kalos dex has an extension, could that mean there are more Gen VI pokemon?

Perhaps who knows? It could be Post-Game only Gen VI Pokémon. However, since this is not really confirmed yet to be sure, don't put too much hope into it yet.

I'm curious as to if everything shown so far is all there is. I don't believe that GF are going to distribute any brand new Pokemon via any other way than on the cartridge, leaks have dried up and no real announcements have happened. I feel like the wagon just came to a slow halt.

If all we have seen so far is more or less it I'll feel very...awkward.

Delta said:
I'm curious as to if everything shown so far is all there is. I don't believe that GF are going to distribute any brand new Pokemon via any other way than on the cartridge, leaks have dried up and no real announcements have happened. I feel like the wagon just came to a slow halt.

If all we have seen so far is more or less it I'll feel very...awkward.

Leaks have slowed, almost stopped, and not any new official information has been released for over a week. This is exactly what Nintendo wanted to happen. I wouldn't be surprised to find that there is a massive post-game with new gen 6 Pokemon, or more older Pokemon to be found. They will have their big worldwide "HOLY CRAP!" moment one way or another. They have built it up too much to lose it entirely to leaks.

Cresceda said:

SPOILERS

It seems this is a pretty important battle with automatic Mega Gyrados, as the scene keeps popping up. Also possible evidence that we get Xerneas/Yveltal before the 8th Gym?

What if the post-game was some wi-fi restricted only feature that Nintendo upheld until the "worldwide" release date on purpose? That would be awesome, but I highly doubt that will be the case.

Dragon Pokémon said:
Cresceda said:

SPOILERS

It seems this is a pretty important battle with automatic Mega Gyrados, as the scene keeps popping up. Also possible evidence that we get Xerneas/Yveltal before the 8th Gym?

I wouldn't be surprised. There was a post on this thread earlier about the 2nd Gym making Pokemon up to level 40 obey. There is a definite level creep in the Gyms. Maybe the story lasts longer, or the general level of the player's team needs to be higher than in previous generations. The 8th Gym could be in the 60s or 70s.

Rune Yagami said:
Dragon Pokémon said:

I wouldn't be surprised. There was a post on this thread earlier about the 2nd Gym making Pokemon up to level 40 obey. There is a definite level creep in the Gyms. Maybe the story lasts longer, or the general level of the player's team needs to be higher than in previous generations. The 8th Gym could be in the 60s or 70s.

Can't be, dianthas pokemon are levels 60-66

Spartansn1p3r said:
Rune Yagami said:

Ah, either I missed this, or it hasn't been posted here before. Do you have a link to this data's source?

sdw4527 said:
What if the post-game was some wi-fi restricted only feature that Nintendo upheld until the "worldwide" release date on purpose? That would be awesome, but I highly doubt that will be the case.

That would be pretty amazing, it seems farfetch'd but it would be nice to see a how big a leap gen 6 is going to make. The graphics, and gameplaying features are already a huge step up from GF so a post-game feature like that would be a great bonus, and keep people playing the games for a very long time.

Spartansn1p3r said:
Rune Yagami said:

8th Gym likely has Pokemon in the high 40's low 50's (Mega Gyrados level) and the Elite Four maybe have mid-to-high 50's before the champion with 60's?

Either way, hope training's easier (Exp Shares are at least :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back